It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Terror attack Brothers Known To Police "AGAIN WITH KNOWN"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Brussels Terror attack Brothers Known To Police "AGAIN WITH KNOWN"

This is getting irritating and almost to a point should we even believe the official news media version on it?

All News media is reporting now that these two Brussels Terror attack Brothers were Known To Police long before the attacks happened but they did nothing.

Again with the usual "Oh they were known to police" nonsense.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

So you think that they were known to police but the authorities were useless in maintaining a close enough watch ?

Or the authorities really have no clue where the cells are and are just attempting to give out a false air of security as in " oh yeah those those guys ..we know all about those those guys "

Although I guess either way, the fact remains terror attacks work at creating terror. Also it is impossible to fight / defend against a screwed up ideology that is intent on creating terror.
edit on 23/3/16 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
During a raid in Schaarbeek they found bombs, chemicals and an ISIS flag, and now they reported Abdeslam would have joined yesterdays attack if he wasn't in custody. ( police report )

If Abdeslam would have joined them, they should have been in direct contact with each other.
How come the bombers weren't on a list? They have been at it for months investigating all known terror suspects.

Something else that I find odd;
They found the location of Abdeslam because someone ordered a large amount of pizza's at Abdeslam's home ( where his mother lives ) Because she was being watched they found out.

They recently told us; that they found a fingerprint of abdeslam on a single box of pizza in one of the raided apartments.

Now get this: Local media reported the 3rd suspect ( they one from yesterday ) has been detained because..... He was at a pizzeria.
Since when do Muslims love so much pizza?

Seriously...
edit on 23-3-2016 by Belgianbeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here's a link to the source: Yahoo

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, when you tie the hands of the people that are supposed to do this type of work bad things happen.

People want to have their cake and eat it too it seems.

Do not treat anyone any different than you treat any one else and keep sacrosanct the edicts of political correctness.

"Just remember when somebody is killed we will blame you even though we told you how to do your job". How long do people really thing that is going to work? How long until men and women that might have become police/agents decide it's easier/safer/more rewarding to become farmers or teachers or electricians?

We reap what we sow.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The thing is especially on ATS if these men were arrested before the bombings but were found with no weapons or bomb making material everyone cries out 'police state' and then argue that they shouldn't of been arrested, it's their human rights blah blah blah. It's always either the security services get in trouble for arresting the people because they found nothing in the raids or the police are scrutinised for not arresting them

Drug dealers are know to police yet they won't arrest drug dealers if they know the drug dealers are not sitting on a stash of drugs. How do we know that the security services knew the bombers but were unclear on what actually bomb making material they had

Who knows these known bombers might of shown no indications they were gonna carry out the attacks until it was too late. If I was a bomber I know I wouldn't sit on all my material for a while in case I did get raided. The bombs that were used in Brussels were probably built no more than 24 hours before the actual attacks

I just think the security services can't win, yes they were known but police but there's so much red tape before they can actually act.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think the time has come to intern these people who are definitely known to security forces. If they know without doubt that people have fought in Syria and come back then I think it is safe to assume they may have ulterior motives.

Should they put the freedoms of the terrorists first who amount to a few hundred in each country or should they put the safety of milliions in each country first who presently dont feel free to go to concerts, theatres etc due to fear!a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

edit on 23-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

Pizza could be said to have some common features with Fataya, an Arab dish which comes in many varieties and styles.

In my neck of the woods, there are many pizza joints which are run and staffed by persons from the Middle East. Many of these also offer kebabs, burgers, and other fast food items on their menus. One of particular note, which is about three and a quarter miles from my place, offers the largest pizza for delivery in our district. It is 19 inches of astoundingly flavourful dough, atop which one may order any selection of toppings one might desire. I personally favour the meat feast variant, which places a generous helping of every meat topping available, amongst the delicious collection of cheeses they use to finish the pizza.

Pizza may be a simple foodstuff, but it could also be said that pizza, like many things, is far more than it might appear to be. In this instance, pizza is something that people from many different cultures and nations of origin find delicious, desirable. It is something that people have in common, no matter where they are from, like the requirement to breathe atmosphere, consume liquids, and excrete the byproducts of digestion.

It might seem strange to consider, but the chances are that pizza was popular with the individuals involved with this terror attack, for the same reasons as it is popular with everyone else. It is delicious, filling, and if it comes in a box, requires no plates be washed after its consumption.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Interesting I am just starting to do my daily rounds of catching up with the news but could you not at least post a link to this OP.

In what capacity were they known to police where they known because they had a record for a few minor offences or where they known because they had travelled to a terrorist training camp

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
i think it's just a tricky situation and the security services have to walk such a thin rope when it comes to things like this and I think their hands are tied as to what they can do. I think I'd rather have the security services know the suspects than to do a false raid and arrest on them, when after the arrest nothing is found the then would be terrorist is able to launch legal action again a police force for raiding there homes and arresting them for no reason and on the fact they found no evidence that they were planning attacks

Can you image a terror suspect getting falsely arrested because the security services didn't have enough Intel, that then would be terrorist can sue the police and get a nice pay out .. A pay out that could lead to funding more terrorism

Maybe I'm just waffling just my thoughts

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The reason is simple. Anti terror units work the same way other regular police in its work, for exams drug enforcement units.

They watch and follow what they consider to be leads or small fry in the hopes they will result in information on larger sects or more important leaders of cells.

This is the result.

You won't ever get a leader of said cells strapping bombs to themselves, it's always the unimportant people that seem to give their lives to whatever cause their leaders are championing.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Interesting post.

Just curious, slightly off topic. Wouldn't some Muslims be concerned that the pizza comes from a place with pork on site and that is being handled by workers. Do they tend to purchase from specific businesses who address that issue.

I wonder who supplied the pizza in question.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well, the place I refer to is halal friendly, as are many such places in my area.

Again, it makes sense that if the place is run by persons of middle eastern descent, the chances are that these are businesses offering food which would be appropriate for consumption by Muslims.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If you bothered to read any deeper than the attention getting headlines, you would know that they were known to police for random crimes, NOT terrorism.

Hundreds of thousands of people are known to police for everything from public disorder to drug use, does that mean they should all be on terrorist lists?

Get some perspective here and learn to read.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
TrueBrit .. Come to Bas (I've not forgotten where you are located
) I can get you a 20 inch pizza for £9.99 .. Even better when the pizza place is 10 mins from my front door

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

That's awesome!

We must do a pint one day!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Indeed .. Wait for it to warm up a bit eh haha Can't beat a pint down the seafront lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Interesting post.

Just curious, slightly off topic. Wouldn't some Muslims be concerned that the pizza comes from a place with pork on site and that is being handled by workers. Do they tend to purchase from specific businesses who address that issue.

I wonder who supplied the pizza in question.

Here in the UK a lot of the pork based products on pizza's are substituted for turkey. I.e Turkey ham so as to be suitable to a wider market.

There was a bit of a hoo haw a few years ago because it was being sold as pork.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
A bit like the whole fiasco of the horse meat in burgers
.. Amazing how a thread goes from talk about known terrorists to pizza. Only on ATS lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Just as an example, here in America, everyone who's on our no-fly lists are also "KNOWN" and we can't even agree to NOT allow them to buy guns.

Just exactly what are you advocating be done with people who are "KNOWN" to be a possible threat?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join