It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM madness, confront Trump supporter. Backfires.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Darmok

originally posted by: Ohanka
Black Lives Matter is one of the most racist and totalitarian movements in the history of America

LOL, the history of America is racist, not any movement 'black people' try to form as resistance…

It's only racist if white people do it? That's because it's only acceptable to discriminate against white people, right?

Originally Blacks were brought here as slaves,

They were sold by...erm...blacks.

Erm, we get Africans and Arabs to kill each other today, too. The point being you can always find some proxy to do your dirty work. And if there was no market, then there'd be no trade.

Um, not only did blacks sell slaves, they owned them too.

In every town or neighborhood you can always find an asshole that will sell their neighbors down the river.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: intrptr

It's part of the plan since WWII to keep them oppressed.
So is the "NO JOBS" thing it WAS called shunning supposedly by the majority of the community BUT with an Admiralty legal structure that's what you get.
It doesn't work anymore when people don't HAVE shame and the community CONSISTS of ex cons who can't work.

Not only but when actual jobs like construction contracts do show up, they bring their own workers with them instead of hiring from the community. They do that everywhere now.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darmok

originally posted by: Ohanka
Black Lives Matter is one of the most racist and totalitarian movements in the history of America

LOL, the history of America is racist, not any movement 'black people' try to form as resistance…

It's only racist if white people do it? That's because it's only acceptable to discriminate against white people, right?

Originally Blacks were brought here as slaves,

They were sold by...erm...blacks.

Erm, we get Africans and Arabs to kill each other today, too. The point being you can always find some proxy to do your dirty work. And if there was no market, then there'd be no trade.

Um, not only did blacks sell slaves, they owned them too.

In every town or neighborhood you can always find an asshole that will sell their neighbors down the river.

GOOD! Now we can start getting over this whole racist thing the BLM movement is trying to fabricate.

Once we know history didn't discriminate who that asshole in the neighborhood was, we can start to see it's not a white vs black thing. Black slave owners sold black slaves to other black slave owners. No white people involved.

Or do you think that didn't happen?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not for nothing cav, I don't have some special love for black people. I love all people. I'm sure a statement like all lives matter would probably cause me quite a bit of trouble of I said that to a black audience. Again, I've lived in these "ghettos" and spent time and shared conversation with others in the neighborhoods I've lived in. I can tell you this much though; I've sat down with people that I should apparently hate and they should hate me, but guess what? We all seem to understand the same language of peace. Many people that I've spoken with, be they black, white, Hispanic or Asian, agree that a sort of thug culture exists. They hate it and it represents a fairly small percentage of these communities. Thug culture, or tough guy culture is endemic to impoverished communities. This is survival of the fittest at its best (of worst IMO).

Of course there are other issues at play. The cops generally don't help. I was once stopped, frisked and questioned while walking my dog all because somebody called the police about a white male wearing a black trench coat. It was a normal black rain coat, it was however enough for me to be held up for 20 minutes and harassed.

At any rate please try to understand that poor urban communities have less opportunities for decent basic education, they're ravaged by drugs, generally punished unequally (crack vs coc aine), high unemployment, higher crime rates (largely because of the drugs) and crumbling infrastructure and much more. Obviously change needs to start from within but the rest of society should contribute. I personally think that some of things perpetrated by BLM would make MLK Jr. roll in his grave.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Yeah but it's UNDERHANDED not to give them a job AFTER they've done their time.
Sounds like a civil war would fix ALOT of things.
We can't go there that's for sure.
The BLM movement is a political effort it will die with the Traitor in cheif,the bastard's killed ALOT of our own with his crap.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Black slave owners sold black slaves to other black slave owners. No white people involved.

Lol, you rewrite history just_like_that.

Go tell their descendants living in the US that whites didn't enslave them.

edit on 28-3-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Yeah but it's UNDERHANDED not to give them a job AFTER they've done their time.
Sounds like a civil war would fix ALOT of things.
We can't go there that's for sure.
The BLM movement is a political effort it will die with the Traitor in cheif,the bastard's killed ALOT of our own with his crap.

Of course it's underhanded to not give these people jobs. It's underhanded not to give anyone a job whose served their time and repayed their dedebt to society. My only exception, in some cases, are convicted sex offenders. Rapists. Child molesters and the like. I'm honestly not too concerned with the 16 year old that was sexting or the mentally disabled guy that unintentionally "felt up" someone. I digress though. At least on this issue.

The last thing that this country needs is a civil war. What we need is for people to wake up and see reality for what it is. Maybe then we can rise up en masse and fix the system. We certainly don't need to be killing each other. That will only lead to greater division.
edit on 28-3-2016 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

Also; enough with the traitor in cheif stuff. Yeah the man is black. He is also just another establishment hack that's taking orders from the shadow government. The money people. The international finaciers. The oligarchs. BHO has been a neoconservatives wet dream. It's all a game. The supposed two party system is a joke. It's run by the oligarchs. Soros doesn't just contribute to Democrats for example. They're doing a damned good job of playing the populace. Unfortunately until the masses realize that they're being played nothing will change. Thanks Edward Bernays.
edit on 28-3-2016 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How did I cherry pick?

I would note though that the guy didnt hit anyone. Not something many in opposition can say they hold in control over themselves.

Talk about bias. You cant even speak to the video I posted. Not at all.

SO you act like a child and pick the lowest common denominator making this educated black man in my video seem as if he doesnt even exist to you.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So...who else thinks it is about time to start a civil war among the people? Sure, the government and police will try to contain it, but it can still happen. After all...it is the people that are allowing the government to do what they are doing by electing them in the first place. If Hillary or Trump become President, it is the people who selected them and therefore, if your fears come true regarding either candidate...it is the fault of the people...not the candidate.

We already have assaults, beatings, crimes, etc. We already have "respected" members of universities, companies, groups, etc. committing crimes over all this. I suggest that maybe...just maybe it is all going to lead to a civil war among the people.

Just an observation.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Such tolerant liberal loon extremists. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join