It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM madness, confront Trump supporter. Backfires.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: s3cz0ne

This isn't all about pulling ones self up by ones boot straps.

The system has intentionally been set up in such a way to achieve these results and has done damn well doing so. Let not even get into incarceration rates and all the rest. Just like banking, voting, etc.... It's all rigged from the start.

Manufactured hate, discontent and riots!

You're spot on. People may not be that strong to rise above it. People that don't live there will never get that.

Your right. I grew up in a upper middle class town. It was a rude awakening when I started hanging out with friends from these lower income areas. It was an even ruder awakening when I ended up have to live in a few of these neighborhoods, not by choice. Rather by economics.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darmok

originally posted by: Ohanka
Black Lives Matter is one of the most racist and totalitarian movements in the history of America

LOL, the history of America is racist, not any movement 'black people' try to form as resistance…

It's only racist if white people do it? That's because it's only acceptable to discriminate against white people, right?

No, white people are the biggest bigots, racists, historically. Originally Blacks were brought here as slaves, they didn't invade and steal white folk and export them to Africa. Or genocide Native Americans, bomb the world, etc, lol.

Living in the past?

How many slaves have you owned? Nuked any gooks lately?

None? Never?

99.999% of white people are living their lives being prosecuted for crimes they didn't commit and don't approve of.. and here you are rubbing it in.

Has it done any good yet? Does it help the situation by trying to make impressionable people angry with themselves or do you do it for the lulz?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Blah, blah, US is doing to other nations whole sale now, worst persecution, oppression, aggressive war making ever. These former 'institutional ' transgressions pale in comparison. I just used them as historical perspective.
edit on 27-3-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

The system has intentionally been set up in such a way to achieve these results and has done damn well doing so. Let not even get into incarceration rates and all the rest. Just like banking, voting, etc.... It's all rigged from the start.

You're spot on. People may not be that strong to rise above it. People that don't live there will never get that.

Your right. I grew up in a upper middle class town. It was a rude awakening when I started hanging out with friends from these lower income areas. It was an even ruder awakening when I ended up have to live in a few of these neighborhoods, not by choice. Rather by economics.

Walking a mile in their shoes… trapped in a prison without bars, having been designed that way by the powers that be to oppress, suppress and 'keep'. It takes first hand experience to recognize why the ghetto and hood are the way they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice post intrptr!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So what?
IT'S SKIN it doesn't matter and it REALLY never will.
MOVE AWAY from the URBAN cesspools and getaway from that hate.
AND IF income decides your opinion ,GOOD, I'M white, poor (CANNOT do mathematics beyond time stables) and I am also a vet with PTSD.
I SHOULD be the one hunting MATH teachers for the life of hell I've lived because of that.
BUT WHO GIVES a damn?
IT'S MY problem I won't jump YOU for it and DEMAND you pay for my disabilties ,beyond the battlefield injuries I have sustained.
To attack for skin is a loosing proposition and a valueless theory beyond activists who RQUIRE such to keep the money rolling in so they don't HAVE to work or at worse have an excuse to loot and pillage.
IT WILL fade as the idiot currently in office is drummed out I could do FAR better as a leader ...mostly because I HAVE DONE it before,on my OWN without a "GANG" to back me up.

edit on 27-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

So what?
AND IF income decides your opinion ,GOOD, I'M white, poor (CANNOT do mathematics beyond time stables) and I am also a vet with PTSD.
I SHOULD be the one hunting MATH teachers for the life of hell I've lived because of that.
BUT WHO GIVES a damn?
IT'S MY problem I won't jump YOU for it and DEMAND you pay for my disabilties ,beyond the battlefield injuries I have sustained.
To attack for skin is a loosing proposition and a valueless theory beyond activists who RQUIRE such to keep the money rolling in so they don't HAVE to work or at worse have an excuse to loot and pillage.
IT WILL fade as the idiot currently in office is drummed out I could do FAR better as a leader ...mostly because I HAVE DONE it before,on my OWN without a "GANG" to back me up.

That's you. And also more power to you for taking personal responsibility. It's more complex than what you have posted. The first thing that needs to change is having complete families without the Father's being locked away because of biased laws and a pay to play system. I think if that can change the entire dynamic may shift. It's sad when you see people taking on more foster kids for a check. And that isn't a racist statement. I've personally witnessed it. To deny that these communities have had their backbones broken institutionally is almost being willfully blind IMO.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Check this out.

Cops are heavily unionized.

They mostly vote for the left.

BLM is also left.

So in a nutshell shell BLM hates themselves because they both vote the same way.

You'd be correct if organized labor advocated for the shootings of unarmed black men, but they don't, and you are not.

That's just as lame as saying poor white people on SSD in Georgia vote against their interest due to voting republican.

Not everything is politically motivated. That's the point. That different ideals come in many forms and shoehorning everything into a left vs right argument does nothing but widen the divide and dilute any discussion.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not to us, we're white.

I can't. See your next sentence…

AND IF income decides your opinion ,GOOD, I'M white, poor…

Impoverished people can't go anywhere. They don't have any money, they don't own anything, If they do, somebody will break in and steal it. If they walk away they won't get far.

The other thing cops do is give people arrest records for walking while black, etc. With a record they can't move and get a job somewhere else, no one will hire a poor N----- from the 'projects' that can't read and has an arrest record.

Thats the invisible prison of the ghetto.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

KEY to aiding in urban survivability would be JOB access AFTER prison.
As it stands now ,SO many are locked up ,they will eventually HAVE no choice.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's part of the plan since WWII to keep them oppressed.
So is the "NO JOBS" thing it WAS called shunning supposedly by the majority of the community BUT with an Admiralty legal structure that's what you get.
It doesn't work anymore when people don't HAVE shame and the community CONSISTS of ex cons who can't work.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Black Lives Matter is one of the most racist and totalitarian movements in the history of America

LOL, the history of America is racist, not any movement 'black people' try to form as resistance…

It's only racist if white people do it? That's because it's only acceptable to discriminate against white people, right?

Originally Blacks were brought here as slaves,

They were sold by...erm...blacks.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks. FYI,

Theres a BLM show on RT today reviewing the movements perspective about the police. I can't link it directly due to "copyright reasons" (probably too truthful). Theres an air schedule and it appears on there later today.

must see…

RT program schedule

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Erm, we get Africans and Arabs to kill each other today, too. The point being you can always find some proxy to do your dirty work. And if there was no market, then there'd be no trade.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

It takes first hand experience to recognize why the ghetto and hood are the way they are.

Yes, and it certainly isn't racism or segregation. It's a mindset, taught from birth.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Erm, we get Africans and Arabs to kill each other today, too. The point being you can always find some proxy to do your dirty work. And if there was no market, then there'd be no trade.

Um, not only did blacks sell slaves, they owned them too.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

KEY to aiding in urban survivability would be JOB access AFTER prison.
As it stands now ,SO many are locked up ,they will eventually HAVE no choice.

What about preventing prison in the first place? Poor people of all skin colors get it bad. It seems blacks get it the worst. I used to work with a recently retired CO. He is white. He's told me stories about how white inmates would try be friendly with him thinking their skin color was something they had in common. He told me he'd tell those guys that they were a special kind of sh**bag because they'd gotten so many more chances because of their skin color. He had even more disrepect for them and the man was a through and through racist. That, in and of itself, says something. The system is fu**ed. It's been set up this way on purpose. It goes back to what is becoming a catch phrase for me; Divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I 'm poor because of a math retardation really I have 2 associates degrees and I have college training in some arts.
The system is f##ked for us ALL right now not just black people ,they are being played by a hustler in the White House who will only make it worse.
Cloward and Piven also uses race as a tool.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I 'm poor because of a math retardation really I have 2 associates degrees and I have college training in some arts.
The system is f##ked for us ALL right now not just black people ,they are being played by a hustler in the White House who will only make it worse.
Cloward and Piven also uses race as a tool.

Of course the system is f**ked for all of us. Especially the poor. As I've said before; it pay to play. Poor people in general are largely disenfranchised when it comes to the courts. Does anyone really believe that an overworked public defender with twice the case load that anybody should have is really going to do a great job? Of course not. He/she doesn't have anywhere near the time required to do so.

My point is that black poverty was engineered since the fall of the Confederacy. It's not a coincidence that the majority of blacks in this country live in run down inner city neighborhoods that largely provide poor or inadequate education and have crumbling infrastructure.

It's easy for people to say things like:" Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, work hard and everything will be OK"
That's hard to do while dad is in jail. I personally think BLM is a hate group that incites hate. I think Mike Brown, for instance, is a horrible poster child. The issue still remains however, there is a problem. Not only is it generational it's also institutional. That's all my view of course.

EDIT: I'd like to add that I despise race baiters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and all the others. It's despicable to play politics with people's lives, especially in such a manner.
edit on 27-3-2016 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join