It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM madness, confront Trump supporter. Backfires.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When I got out of the Navy, I stayed in the same area. My Squadron was going back out on deployment so I told my friends that if their families needed anything to get in touch with me and I'd help out. I was fixing the car for one of my friends, who happened to be black, when his wife went into labor. I drove her to the hospital and made sure everything was good and then got the Navy to send him a message. When he came back, he and his wife asked me to be the baby's Godfather. I went with them to their church and spoke to the Reverend. He asked my friends to leave the room that he wanted to speak to me privately. When they had left he said "As long as I am in charge of this church, there is no way that a white man is going to be godfather to a black baby!" I thanked him for his time and asked him to explain it to my friends and then I left.
edit on 23-3-2016 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Because of the Alinsky Rules for Radicals:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Never let up.
Rule 9: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

There are a few more that apply, but you can see them here. If you know these, you will realize when you're dealing with professional protestors who have been coached, or with people who sincerely stand for a cause. Sometimes it's both--that's when it gets tricky to tell, and sometimes people use these tactics just because it's human nature (like shouting someone down...or, rule 8).

Anyhoo...enjoy!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Since we're cherry picking videos of people being assholes.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Besides the biased media coverage, you mean? Treading lightly here, just wanted to make that original statement about whether blacks (in general) are more racist than the entire US government. I could go all over with that and draw a lot of hostility but I won't. I get enough of that already for my not so 'Murica views.

Media coverage has nothing to do with the point I made--you're trying to distract the argument. Also, I'm not talking about blacks in general--I'm talking about BLM and those who are active members in it. Stop steering away from my comment and adding in your own narrative to make it seem like my point is invalid.

I've done my research into BLM. I know why it started. I visit their website relatively frequently to see how their claims and tactics match up--as time goes on, they match up less and less. They're becoming a thug group of belligerent protestors who shriek about racism at every turn...very similar to the modern KKK, or a less-violent NBPP. I was even a member of the Cincinnati BLM facebook group until I couldn't stand it anymore...and I never caused problems, I just wanted to see what they discussed when unprovoked.

But I'll tell you, the fact that you complain here, with a presumed straight face, about the racism of our government that, at the moment, is headed by a duly elected black man (well, half-black, I guess), is beyond me. A government that goes out of its way to protect (or keep down, IMO) black people with affirmative action; that provides overly-abundant social programs available to all; that has laws written into the Constitution protecting against discrimination and racism; that has black people who have (and will continue) to lead armies, oversee the judicial system, serve as justices of the supreme court, represent Americans in Congress; that erects monuments to black civil rights leaders in our nation's capital; that...well, I could go on and on.

Your perception of the federal government's "racism" is either flawed, or you're living in a past era where your claim is true, but we've made leaps and bounds in correcting those problems and you fail to accept them. You don't have to have "'Murica views," just ones that make logical sense, but sitting here yelling a blanket "racist!" over the whole of America via its government discredits your comments even more.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Okay, so you try to prove a point how?

You post a video with a singular, individual asshole of a white guy who is obviously racist, but then the black people in the video are on his same level with similarly racist-intended terms (redneck, white bastard) and then they end the video by saying, "You'll get killed in a f**kin' minute!"

Yes, white guy was a racist prick.

But don't ignore the responses of the two filming the video in order to pretend that you proved a point.

At least in the OP's video, the Trump supporter kept his cool against a crowd of BLM folks--the people in your video got racially belligerent as well and then communicated a threat to kill the guy if he tried to beat their ass. I fail to see the point that you had hoped that this video would make.

Not to mention that, just like racists, these two making the video are being hateful against an entire group of people (F**k the police), so they're coming at their bigotry from two sides.

I'm not in any way defending the jackass in this video, but I do have to point out your one-sided assessment of this video.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You post a video with a singular, individual asshole

That's the point I was making, hence:

Anyone of us could go to YouTube and find a video of people from any group behaving badly. Aside from the sucker punching in rallies, there's plenty of videos of Trump supporters spitting on people, telling people to "go back to Africa," volunteers with neo-Nazi tattoos, etc. What's that got to do with with Donald Trump though, right?

Yet a video of a couple of inarticulate black "BLM protesters" and is supposed to bolster support for Trump?
edit on 2016-3-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You post a video with a singular, individual asshole

That's the point I was making, hence:

More than 1 a-hole in that video lol. I could safely assume the altercation started over their objection to his Police Lives Matter sign, and the girl screams "You fu**ing white bas***d" at 2:50 in the video. If I do some advanced maths here ... subtract the nine ... carry over the one ... this goes here ... and ... yep, at least 2 a-holes in that video, jury is out on the black dude but you can tell by his warnings to the woman that he is being careful with his words for the camera. I would probably round that up to all 3 of them are a-hole.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

But I'll tell you, the fact that you complain here, with a presumed straight face, about the racism of our government that, at the moment, is headed by a duly elected black man (well, half-black, I guess), is beyond me.

You must be aware of my stand on the president being a token, regardless of race, creed , sex… how can that be pertinent to my statement about Racist America.

Dig deeper.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

When I got out of the Navy, I stayed in the same area. My Squadron was going back out on deployment so I told my friends that if their families needed anything to get in touch with me and I'd help out. I was fixing the car for one of my friends, who happened to be black, when his wife went into labor. I drove her to the hospital and made sure everything was good and then got the Navy to send him a message. When he came back, he and his wife asked me to be the baby's Godfather. I went with them to their church and spoke to the Reverend. He asked my friends to leave the room that he wanted to speak to me privately. When they had left he said "As long as I am in charge of this church, there is no way that a white man is going to be godfather to a black baby!" I thanked him for his time and asked him to explain it to my friends and then I left.

That must had been hard, sorry about that. Obviously you don't let skin color influence your actions as your account of helping your neighbors reflects.

That preacher could learn a thing or two from you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That was his problem, not mine. As far as my friends were concerned I am their son's Godfather. He'll be 29 this year and he and his wife are expecting in June.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I did dig more deeply...you just ignored it all in your response.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Sheesh, it must be going around today, and in the same thread, no less.

You ignored the meat of my post. If you don't want to discuss how your video is completely different from the one in the OP, yet want to use your video to negate the OP's video, then there's really no more to discuss. But what you're trying to "prove" has not been accomplished, as another poster has mentioned as well.

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
I would probably round that up to all 3 of them are a-hole.

Exactly. And from both sides of the fence, which is why I argue that posting that video does nothing to prove an alternate point than is proven in the OP's vid.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's now commonplace for Trump rallies to be met with violent protests. It's to be expected at this point.

How many Clinton or Sanders rallies have been shut down / threatened by such behavior? Where are the throngs of angry white people protesting these events?

We all see who's doing the cherry picking in this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I had a young black kid who thought he always wanted to fly. I took him up in an airplane I owned at the time. After that he always seemed to want to talk about stuff with me that he felt his parents might not understand... Both his folks were professionals with real professional jobs. Dad was a chemist and Mom was head of an HR department. Well anyway, as the years passed I saw what hell this young black kid went through not from the whites in his school but from the blacks. Especially when he made the honor roll..."You tryin to be white" and allot of other jibes/threats directed against him just because he wanted to succeed.

He was very upset one day and unloaded all the crap he had to put up with from the out standing black losers at his school.. I listened and finally told him just wait... When you have your 10 year or 20 year reunion and see where all their talk has gotten them in life then you will have proof they were fools and not people to listen to. This all happened back around 2000 and I have not seen the kid since he went off to college.. He was a good person and I hope he had success both at college and life thereafter. Being black isn't always about the white man putting you down. The blacks seem to do that quite well by themselves.

I have seen the same thing. The "You just want to be like whitey" attacks all day long. It is the blacks holding themselves back at this point. I point to any successful black and tell them they can't succeed. BS! And the man is holding you down is another one. I don't ever see any whites, except hard core rednecks, that have care one way or the other what they do. We are all just trying to survive a decaying country. But, if they want to huddle in their hoods and whine and cry about their skin and that they can't be successful, well there is little we can do from the outside imo. Until they wake up and see the crap shoveled to them, realize that handouts are not ever going to make them successful, they will wallow in their own ignorance. I have worked with people of every race all my life and I don;t ever hear them complain they were held back, Some of them were my bosses. More power to them if they have the drive to climb that ladder. That is what makes BLM and their racist, hold down any black that tries attitude such a joke. Your reality is what you make it in this world.

ETA: I will tell you in Real Estate I tend to sell more new homes to blacks than whites these days.
edit on 23/3/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: 727Sky

I used to work with an Engineer who was black. He was a real good guy, with a nice family. His parents still lived in the house that he grew up in. He would never take his children to his parent's house, he would always pick up his parents and bring them to his. He offered to buy them a house near his, but, his parents refused. We were talking one day and this subject came up and I asked him why he didn't take his kids to his parents? He told me that he was afraid for their safety. The people in the neighborhood where he grew up considered him a traitor. He had been told that he had sold out and became white. A black man makes a success of himself and others of his race scorn him.

Exactly! How are they ever going to succeed? What is their idea of success? They have no reality based skills is what it is beginning to appear to me. They succeed pretty well in the military environment where they can't lay back and make excuses like these. What is the answer? I have thought quite a many years about it and just haven;t come up with an answer other than it has to be a change within their community and attitudes. They have been lied to so long by the left they have no idea what reality is. The Republicans are the ones that passes the Civil Rights act, but I would bet if you asked them in their community they would all swear the democrats did it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is the video even real or is it acted? Alex Jones kinda indicates the latter in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Black Lives Matter is one of the most racist and totalitarian movements in the history of America

LOL, the history of America is racist, not any movement 'black people' try to form as resistance…

It's only racist if white people do it? That's because it's only acceptable to discriminate against white people, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can't tell if this takes place before the video the OP added. You may notice a lot of the same BLM supporters from the first video....

And then the violence breaks out... Not going to comment here. Will let you all decide exactly how all this went down.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Star for you.

They were ALL ACTORS: THE WHOLE CROWD-

The entire country is actors. Only you are not.

Every protest you saw on TV, actors. EVERY ONE

LOL

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Black Lives Matter is one of the most racist and totalitarian movements in the history of America

LOL, the history of America is racist, not any movement 'black people' try to form as resistance…

Actually Black Lives Matter is racist, all lives matter. Putting one race above the rest is actually racist.

They do not care about white lives, yellow lives, brown lives, and to be honest, clearly they don't care about black lives either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join