It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American injured in Brussels was also at Boston Marathon bombing and in Paris during attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

He does not seem to need lucky charms-if i was him i'd play Lotto regularly.He is either extremely lucky or he has Something watching his back

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I don't think they use 'Elder' to denote their age, I may be wrong but it's used when they are ready to go out and spread the word

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Your probably correct, all through applying the word 'Elder' to any 19 year old imho is rather misleading. Different people, different strokes i imagine. Thanks for clearing that up, im just full of mistakes today.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Hey I just quoted what I watched in the play 'The Book of Mormon' so Good Play, bad source for info...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Holy MOLEY!!!!

Jeez. One has to wonder at the improbability of that. Like something from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

He'll make a mint if he writes a book about it! Movie script too!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Doubtful, further information shows that he was a block away from the bombs that went off in Boston, and was 2 hours away from Paris when those attacks occurred.

He was near them, but didn't 'survive' them

MSM media hyperbole...as per usual.

Chad Wells says he and his son were only a block from the Boston marathon bombing in 2013. They went to watch his wife run the race. None of them was injured, but they felt the ground shake.

The younger Wells also was two hours away from Paris during a series of attacks in the city last November.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Doubtful, further information shows that he was a block away from the bombs that went off in Boston, and was 2 hours away from Paris when those attacks occurred.

He was near them, but didn't 'survive' them

MSM media hyperbole...as per usual.

Chad Wells says he and his son were only a block from the Boston marathon bombing in 2013. They went to watch his wife run the race. None of them was injured, but they felt the ground shake.

The younger Wells also was two hours away from Paris during a series of attacks in the city last November.

abcnews.go.com...

wow what a bull# article then.. If that's the case then every Belgian was in the attacks in Brussels because u can cross the entire country in less than 2 hours

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberus

Yeah, except he did actually get caught up in the Brussells attack.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The odds of being involved in 3 separate terrorist attacks in 3 separate countries by the same person over several years literally equates to trillions to 1 odds. (Not only improbable but impossible!) Crisis actor. 100% . Clearly some members here on ats can't see facts in their faces! This guy is neither unlucky or a consiquense of coincidence. I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading here!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: acageyoucannotsee

He was 2 hours away in paris, and a couple blocks away in boston, that is not involved in them, thats being in the vicinity of.

If he had been hurt in all 3, or was an eye witness to the attacks in all 3 then maybe he was a crisis actor... 2 hours away and a couple blocks away for 2 out of the 3... hes a pretty bad crisis actor.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There's a word for people like him...a Jonah.

Either that or he's just extremely lucky, in an extremely unlucky way...if you see what i mean.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

He was 2 hours away in paris, and a couple blocks away in boston, that is not involved in them, thats being in the vicinity of.

If he had been hurt in all 3, or was an eye witness to the attacks in all 3 then maybe he was a crisis actor... 2 hours away and a couple blocks away for 2 out of the 3... hes a pretty bad crisis actor.

Or maybe a very good crisis actor who is not very good at time management and keeps turning up too late?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Either too late for the gig...or well on his way after setting up the gig..could be either really.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I concur with your 'crisis actor' designation...

but I also suggest the person is also an agent, possibly a sub-contractor for another Intel group...

using both his own sources & input from that other (foreign) intel group to track & be the eyes-&-ears for the group which operates under cover of 'deception'...

not that he is a full fledged Agent/Spy/Watcher for either CIA or Mossad...
but that he is likely reimbursed for filing 'background' reports of the day-to-day life in the cities he was coaxed to visit, so the Intel groups could have a better picture painted of the mood/events/whispers of any community of people as an Terror-Event builds then unfolds...
Mossad &/or CIA must have a 'predictive' program being developed to seek 'Keys/Codes-of-behavior" which sublimely surface as the perps and victims are in a deep conflict in the psyche, spiritual, emotional plane

he is not a world traveler on a splendid vacation lifestyle ..... I propose he has been on assignments

edit on th31145900557926192016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join