It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

So after this musical interlude could you try to be less elusive on the reasons why you consider Israel deserves a special treatment about his nuclear program. Does it has something to do with Einstein ?

Elusive?

Israel has de facto more right than another state to its own technology.

Your quote is not from the man in the picture.

FWI Sepultura's good song is actually called Roots Bloody Roots: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

No, Israeli, Brits, French, Pakistanis, Indians, and South Africans do not chant "death to America." Iran gets special treatment because they do. But not, apparently, in your universe.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

Israel has de facto more right than another state to its own technology.

De facto ?
Because of what ?
Why do some state (not just the US, but for ex. Germany who build their Nuke-capable submarines as well as I show earlier) hypocritically back that ?

We have to lift the veil.

Remember ?

edit on 23-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, Israeli, Brits, French, Pakistanis, Indians, and South Africans do not chant "death to America." Iran gets special treatment because they do. But not, apparently, in your universe.

And North Korea ? They haven't even been prevented to stop their nuclear infrastructure. Isn't South-Korea an important US partner as well ? Why this double-stance ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Nice propaganda, you do realize that Israel has never been at war with Iran though right?
Because the goblin on your cartoon is about to launch an attack on Iran with his raggedy socked foot.

De facto ? Because of what ? Why do some state (not just the US, but for ex. Germany who build their Nuke-capable submarines as well as I show earlier) hypocritically back that ?

Because, you jelly fan in denial, nobody forbids someone the fruit of their labour, especially when that fruit is superior military technology.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I don't think he want too neither, better let the others do the job vicariously.

Denial of what ?
Doesn't Iran then deserves - using the same logic - to have his own nuclear technology as well ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Anyone who can pull it off, although copycats get none of the panache.

better let the others do the job vicariously.

That explains the Mel Gibson photo earlier. So basically wars not involving Israel actually involve Israel because, when Israel wasn't a country there wasn't any war? Or am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Oh now I get the ultimate joke!

ISIS doesn't attack Israel because Israel had the USa vicariously destroy & rape Iraq, Libya, and probably Viet-nam?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

And North Korea ? They haven't even been prevented to stop their nuclear infrastructure. Isn't South-Korea an important US partner as well ? Why this double-stance ?

No-one believed that DPRK could actually develop the technology. It's still not clear that they have, but the embargo has been tightened anyway. No double stance; South Korea is not threatening to bomb North Korean research facilities; Israel has been known to attack nuclear targets in Syria and has threatened to attack them in Iran. Obviously, a different diplomatic situation.
edit on 23-3-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Anyone who can pull it off, although copycats get none of the panache.

Panache ... like this ? : Samson option

That explains the Mel Gibson photo earlier.

This one you mean ?

So basically wars not involving Israel actually involve Israel because, when Israel wasn't a country there wasn't any war? Or am I missing something?

You're missing the fact that Israel only existed as of the end of WWII.
You're missing the reason why Israel has been created.
You're missing the wars Israel has already wagged against his neighbours.
You're missing to consider the real values of the concept of 'ethnic proselytism' when it turns to have geopolitical implications.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And what does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

We have to lift the veil.

Your crude cartoons are not merely Anti-Israel, they are Anti-Semitic. Why the ugly stereotypical portrayal of a generic Untermensch out of "Der Ewige Jude?" That's not a caricature of Netenyahu, who can be held responsible for his country's policies, that is a crude, racist drawing designed to play on the viewer's prejudices. This blind hatred of yours blinds you to the negative impression you make on others. You will never open people's eyes to political realities if you base them on lies tapping into blood libel and the Protocols.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You're missing the fact that Israel only existed as of the end of WWII. You're missing the reason why Israel has been created. You're missing the wars Israel has already wagged against his neighbours. You're missing to consider the real values of the concept of 'ethnic proselytism' when it turns to have geopolitical implications. ...

Not really, but from an racist online propagandist's point of view, I'm sure it makes sense somehow that I would have missed that.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
And what does prevent nowadays Israel to comply with the UN inspection program or to simply declare them as of you ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Not really, but from an racist online propagandist's point of view, I'm sure it makes sense somehow that I would have missed that.

What's wrong with opposing ethnic proselytism ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ethnic proselytism in the form of racism?

Try opposing it, and we'll see

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Ethnic proselytism IS a form of racism.
So ...

For the third time :

"Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

edit on 23-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added video

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Ethnic proselytism IS a form of racism. So ...

Yes, it is: so your racism is justified by your opinion that others are racist? Nice

"Before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times.

You realize quoting Jesus and publishing cartoons depicting your nazi inspired view of Jews in the same thread makes you seem.. How to say

I just won't. It's just funnier that way

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes, it is: so your racism is justified by your opinion that others are racist? Nice

Am I racist ? Because I consider that the unacceptable position of Israel is harming all Jews across the world ?

You realize quoting Jesus and publishing cartoons depicting your nazi inspired view of Jews in the same thread makes you seem.. How to say

I just won't. It's just funnier that way

The main problem with the said cartoon is that he has never been published in Charlie Hebdo.
Now, do you have any ambition to keep this conversation on track or to you just plan to bash me ?

Or

Did you watch the latest video, what's wrong with what the guy says ?

edit on 23-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Am I racist ? Because I consider that the unacceptable position of Israel is harming all Jews across the world ?

Yes, you are.
Not because of your considerations on the geopolitics of countries foreign to you, no.

Because you re-publish the caricatures drawn by other racists in this type of discussion, and make the "they wage vicarious war" type arguments to pepper up your choice of art.

After expressing opinions that ISIS is Israeli, which would by way of consequence imply that Israel made the decisions to invade their neighbours by proxy, which hasn't been done, and to later befriend the same neighbours to terrorize the world as if that somehow has a positive consequence for Israel, which I'm sure you have a reason for believing.

And I'm interested in your idea of what good it would do Israel, and your racism isn't new to me, although I couldn't recommend it.

Edit to add:

The main problem with the said cartoon is that he has never been published in Charlie Hebdo. Now, do you have any ambition to keep this conversation on track or to you just plan to bash me ?

Online bashing doesn't work, but be honest about your openly published racism, that makes the game more realistic.
If you want to publish in Charlie Hebdo, apply for a job there.
edit on 32503v2016Wednesday by wisvol because: addition

edit to also add:

Did you watch the latest video, what's wrong with what the guy says ?

Sure, I'll watch it.

My two cents:

The title is wrong: dude is opposing racism, not Zionism. Good man

Although he does speak of "stealing land", without précising what he means, I guess it's open to interpretation.
what I can tell you though is that a man of his generation in an actual nazi camp would have given most anything to be in Zion instead.
So yea: title, that's what's wrong with the video, guy seems somewhat sensible to me. Would love clarification on "stealing land" from the horse's mouth.

edit on 32619v2016Wednesday by wisvol because: (no reason given)

edit on 33331v2016Wednesday by wisvol because: addition

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join