It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Navarro

Ok, lets agree without as hominem. That ISIS is the ancient Egyptian goddess taking the revenge for many thousands years of neglect. She strikes the infidels of muslim fate, but before she managed to infiltrate her other enemy - Israel.
And this is causing some confusion in CIA ... Dear, me.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
If you're talking to me, I want to know what ad hominem?

originally posted by: kitzik
I hope that people with your logic don't work in American intelligence

I already previously demonstrated that the intelligence community apparently identifies Mossad's formal name in English to be Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS). I can't imagine that there's anything more to discuss.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Navarro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Two things:

I am the first poster you just quoted, and not the other, so thanks for the misdirected ad hominem allegation.

Your demonstration is a video of a guy saying Mossad is ISIS, your claim was that Mossad's formal name is ISIS, and none are factual: Mossad's formal name is Mossad in their own alphabet, like KGB's formal name is KGB is their own alphabet, like CIA is CIA in all languages.

Demonstrated means demonstrated

So please go ahead and demonstrate it, that would be breaking news!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

like CIA is CIA in all languages.

I beg to differ, in Russian CIA is called ЦРУ.
I'm not going to forget my KGB trainings

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I stand corrected. Is it a transliteration or some nonsense so it's the same acronym as the Chinese Communist Party?

NB: I totally know it's a transliteration because that's how that works. (Just like the Americans call it "Mossad" in the Latin alphabet instead of translating it to "not Isis"

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Quite simply sir: the patent on the nukes isn't exactly like other patents.

Then what makes the Israeli patent so special ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

On nukes?

The Manhattan project
fr.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Two things:

I am the first poster you just quoted, and not the other, so thanks for the misdirected ad hominem allegation.

Your demonstration is a video of a guy saying Mossad is ISIS, your claim was that Mossad's formal name is ISIS, and none are factual: Mossad's formal name is Mossad in their own alphabet, like KGB's formal name is KGB is their own alphabet, like CIA is CIA in all languages.

Demonstrated means demonstrated

So please go ahead and demonstrate it, that would be breaking news!

My apologies. Rushing replies over the small, congested screen of an iPhone. However, I never said that I denonstrated Mossad to be ISIS. I said that I denonstrated that CIA appeared to identify Mossad as ISIS. If you disagree with the sources or the research, then so be it.

There is sufficient evidence to believe it to be true, and sufficient reason to suspect that ISIS and Mossad may be the same organization. If such a connection doesn't appeal to you, then so be that as well. I presented a connection. Two dots directly adjacent one another. Connect them if you wish, or don't if you feel that best. It's my opinion though that there's sufficient evidence for legitimate suspicion, including the short logical argument I originally presented.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Isis main tea get is not Israel . It is western governments and european governments. Isis is about breaking the will of the european union. It seems Isis is making big strides in breaking the worlds will to stand together. Britain wants to leave the european union and U.S.Presidential candidates hinting towards an isolationist movement here and leaving Nato. Isis does not want a unified world it wants the western cultures fractured and to stand separate cause their will would be easier to break. In some respects Isis is winning . The west cares about territory and Isis cares about winning support amongst the people . Western governments have left the practice of winning the hearts and minds of thy enemy is more important then any battlefield win in the past . As long as Europe,Canada,America and all other Nato countries stand apart Isis will always flourish and get recruits . It is a romantic thing to break the will of the world… isn't it ????

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

On nukes?

The Manhattan project
fr.wikipedia.org...

Sorry I don't see why you consider that Israel deserves a special treatment about his nuclear program.

Could you clarify ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I never said that I denonstrated Mossad to be ISIS. I said that I denonstrated that CIA appeared to identify Mossad as ISIS.

From that video, they appear to, as far as the not CIA people on the video are a reliable source on this, although professional communication from the CIA to Mossad refers to Mossad as "Mossad" logically enough.

I responded to your claim:

Back in the nineties it was revealed that the formal name for Mossad is "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service," or "ISIS."

Which called for it.

It's my opinion though that there's sufficient evidence for legitimate suspicion, including the short logical argument I originally presented.

I am interested in the other indications you may be kind enough to share.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Sorry I don't see why you consider that Israel deserves a special treatment about his nuclear program.

Don't be sorry, it really does not depend on you.

Could you clarify ?

gladly, I was just listening to

Edit to add: Let's not forget that the UN did not at the time of the M project consider Israel to be a country.
Which changed after WW2
For that reason mostly
edit on 34126v2016Wednesday by wisvol because: addition

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Bulgaria.

It was not even mentioned.

Yet Makedonia that is lot smaller and all countries around Bulgaria were mentioned...

The conspiracy is right there

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It is not as if Assad didn't warn the aggressors of time :

And it would be a silly claim to present Assad as the perpetrator of the latest Brussels attack ...

Wow. So Assad threatens the West with terror attacks, yet you think it would be silly to hold him accountable when he carries through with his threat? Sometimes Assad says exactly what he means. (I know you have a rough time wrapping your head around the concept of "useful enemies.")

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Leonard Cohen - First me take Manhattan

Good choice.
Here is mine :

Unknown man
Speaks to the world
Sucking your trust
A trap in every world

War for territory
War for territory

Choice control
Behind propaganda
Poor information
To manage your anger

Dictators' speech
Blasting off your life
Rule to kill the urge
Dumb assholes' speech

Years of fighting
Teaching my son
To believe in that man
Racist human being
Racist ground will live
Shame and regret
Of the pride
You've once possessed

So after this musical interlude could you try to be less elusive on the reasons why you consider Israel deserves a special treatment about his nuclear program. Does it has something to do with Einstein ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Oh, yeah, no one ever bombed random pizza joints or buses in Israel before they built their wall or ramped up their profiling efforts. /sarc

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Wow. So Assad threatens the West with terror attacks, yet you think it would be silly to hold him accountable when he carries through with his threat? Sometimes Assad says exactly what he means. (I know you have a rough time wrapping your head around the concept of "useful enemies.")

He doesn't threatens, ... he warns.

edit on 23-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Israelis don't chant "death to America" on state occasions. Neither do Indians, Pakistanis, or South Africans. Can you think of any nations that do? Who gets the special treatment?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

and sufficient reason to suspect that ISIS and Mossad may be the same organization.

You know what, I come with a new conspiracy theory.
CIA is also informally called "the company". And the hebrew word Mossad strictly translating is also "the company"

I have the feeling that Mossad and CIA is the same thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Israelis don't chant "death to America" on state occasions. Neither do Indians, Pakistanis, or South Africans. Can you think of any nations that ?

Remember the dancing Israelis on ... Ding Ding Ding bonus point

Who gets the special treatment?

Israel apparently.

edit on 23-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join