It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Here's an interesting article from December last year that claims that ISIS are afraid of the IDF.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

An article in the 22nd issue of the official Islamic State (ISIS) mouthpiece Al-Naba, titled “Beit Al-Maqdis[1] – First and Foremost an Issue of Shari’a Law,”[2] sets out the organization’s position on Palestine and the war on Israel, from both the ideological and practical perspectives. The article states that the fight against Israel does not take precedence over jihad against the infidels elsewhere, and, furthermore, that the fight against the infidels within – that is, against the Muslim rulers and governments – is even more important. According to ISIS, prioritization of the war on Israel is a deviation from the principles of Islam, because jihad is aimed at establishing the religion and implementing shari’a law. Since the entire world except for the ISIS-controlled areas is ruled by infidels, the article asks why war against the Jews is being prioritized over the war against other infidels. It also states that restricting jihad’s target to war solely against the Jews is a forbidden alteration in the laws of Allah. In ISIS’s view, if there is to be any prioritization of jihad in any one place, then it should be to liberate the Islamic holy sites of Mecca and Medina from the clutches of the Saudi royal family.

www.rightsidenews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
a reply to: Ohanka

Notice how Israel does not officially support ISIS?

Maybe because someone is using that copyright to do all sorts of shenanigans?

Israeli Defense Minister: We Prefer ISIS Over Iran

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Was it before or after Iran's prime minister threatened to nuke Israel on broadcast several times?
www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

How many time did Iran attacked another country ?
How many time has the rest of the World been threatened by North Korea ?
Why Iran ? Are you a supporter that the Jews worth more than the Goyims ?

Israel Bombs Damascus, Claims To Have Targeted Weapons Shipments

What for weapon shipment ?
Those for Assad. Because the one for the so called 'moderate rebels', guess where they come from ?

Benghazi cover up tied to U.S. gun-smuggling operation: Documents

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Every country in the Middle East have their own biases and unique list of their most existential threats.

I find this official Saudi position a little bit humorous, nonetheless it is interesting to see how they look on Iran and USA.
They don't take Iranian threat easily also.

Saudi Prince Turki Al-Faisal To Obama: 'We Are Not Free Riders'

"Could it be that you are petulant about the Kingdom's efforts to support the Egyptian people when they rose [up] against the Muslim Brothers' government and you supported [this government]? Or is it the late King Abdullah's (God rest his soul) bang on the table when he last met you and told you 'No more red lines, Mr. President.' "Or is it because you have pivoted [towards] Iran so much that you equate the Kingdom's 80 years of constant friendship with America [with the behavior of] an Iranian leadership that continues to describe America as the biggest enemy, that continues to arm, fund and support sectarian militias in the Arab and Muslim world, that continues to harbor and host Al-Qaeda leaders, that continues to prevent the election of a Lebanese president through Hezbollah, which is identified by your government as a terrorist organization, that continues to kill the Syrian Arab people in league with Bashar Assad? "No, Mr. Obama. We are not the 'free riders' to whom you refer. We lead from the front and we accept our mistakes and rectify them. We will continue to [regard] the American people as our ally, and don't forget that when the chips were down and George Herbert Walker Bush sent American soldiers to repel, [along] with our troops, Saddam's aggression against Kuwait, [our] soldiers stood shoulder to shoulder with [your] soldiers. Mr. Obama, that is who we are."

www.memri.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I saw honestly i see it as propaganda and agenda play. Some of Rebel groups were given Israeli weapons.
edit on 23-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Your Israel seems to have no issues on being friends with the Gulf State monarchs.

Was it before or after Iran's prime minister threatened to nuke Israel

I guess your ok with an Greater Israel then.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

How many time did Iran attacked another country ? How many time has the rest of the World been threatened by North Korea ? Why Iran ? Are you a supporter that the Jews worth more than the Goyims ?

Iran doesn't seem to attack other countries, and actually Israel doesn't either.
North Korea is not an actual threat to anyone imo, unless China decides they want their moneys.
Why Iran what?
Financially? In nose size? Gimme context.

What for weapon shipment ? Those for Assad. Because the one for the so called 'moderate rebels', guess where they come from ?

Some weapons are better left unused, the rebels or the weapons "where they come from?"

What for weapon shipment ? Those for Assad. Because the one for the so called 'moderate rebels', guess where they come from ?

Yes the USA runs guns. Obviously

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I guess your ok with an Greater Israel then.

What do your base your guess on, and what do you call GI?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

Iran doesn't seem to attack other countries, and actually Israel doesn't either.
North Korea is not an actual threat to anyone imo, unless China decides they want their moneys.
Why Iran what?
Financially? In nose size? Gimme context.

How do you explain this hypocrisy :

Meanwhile in Germany :

That’ll be $1,391 for Rescued Mossad Agents, Please

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You remind me of my former self when i was a once a neocon but i woke up to the reality.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dear me. ISIS are content to keep their conflict sectarian. Why bother involving Israel. The overflow into Europe is a nice opportunity on account of the numbers of sad young men in Europe who think it's nice to kill people.

Israel is content to essentially sit and watch all these old adversaries fall to pieces. Why interfere.

The OP tries to draw a conclusion that because ISIS is not fighting Israel then there must be some collaboration. This is a really poor approach. I mean, Nepal is not being attacked by ISIS, nor is Greenland.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

How do you explain this hypocrisy :

Quite simply sir: the patent on the nukes isn't exactly like other patents.

Meanwhile in Germany : That’ll be $1,391 for Rescued Mossad Agents, Please

Cheaper than Hiroshima+Nagasaki if you ask me (and yes, later, but still)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You remind me of my former self when i was a once a neocon but i woke up to the reality.

Nice inference, bro. Never have been a neocon, or a con.

Glad you're up

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Back in 2013, in Belgium :

It is not as if Assad didn't warn the aggressors of time :

And it would be a silly claim to present Assad as the perpetrator of the latest Brussels attack ...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Israel has rock solid intelligence and security services.

Honestly they are the only real true super power in the world right now if you ask me.

Everyone else of falling apart.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Not that I doubt you don't know this but MEMRI is a Jewish propaganda organisation that loves to misrepresent speeches made by Iranian politicians etc and turn them into direct threats against the Jews and Israel. Done so many times its embarrassing.

Memri prints propaganda rubbish. Sad thing is its done to also to frighten Jewish people and make them paranoid to support the government.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
I think quite a lot of countries remain untouched, not just Israel.

Yeah earlier today I was thinking about how isn't it really funny how they target the modern western world and no one else claiming religion.

Doesn't the rest of the world need to conform as well, what about China or anywhere really?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And people wonder why Iran, which has not wages war against any Western country is considered the bad guy in the area of ranting nuclear weapons to defend itself against the local bully boy arsenal.

However without a lot of foreign aid Israel would be a failed country like a lot of others but it happily exists on huge amounts of American money taken from the workers and poor especially in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join