It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticed it yet? Israel has not being targeted by ISIS or Other Terrorists

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

As for its unofficial nuclear superiority, what makes you think Israel is the only country in that region in that club?

A Country that has American made Nuclear bombs. Dear friend a few nukes from the France but they are all the same producer.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
No, the Clinton email does not prove that. It only proves that diplomats were speculating on different outcomes, and which outcomes were more desirable. All that was four years ago, before the toll of the conflict was apparent and before ISIS began to make its presence known.

'..., it would also ease Israel's understandable fear of loosing its nuclear monopoly'
About the speculations of the diplomats, and Clinton's email, as explained in this thread :

Hillary Email... Sectarian genocide could be a "positive" for Israel & The West.

I find hilarious in retrospect to see how wrong they were :

Unlike in Libya, a successful intervention in Syria would require substantial diplomatic and military leadership from the United States. Washington should start by expressing its willingness to work with regional allies like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar to organize, train and arm Syrian rebel forces. The announcement of such a decision would, by itself, likely cause substantial defections from the Syrian military. Then, using territory in Turkey and possibly Jordan, U.S. diplomats and Pentagon officials can start strengthening the opposition. It will take time. But the rebellion is going to go on for a long time, with or without U.S. involvement. The second step is to develop international support for a coalition air operation. Russia will never support such a mission, so there is no point operating through the UN Security Council. Some argue that U.S. involvement risks a wider war with Russia. But the Kosovo example shows otherwise. In that case, Russia had genuine ethnic and political ties to the Serbs, which don't exist between Russia and Syria, and even then Russia did little more than complain. Russian officials have already acknowledged they won't stand in the way if intervention comes.

In order to weaken Iran, so that Israel can maintain its (unofficial) nuclear supremacy.

A complete non sequitur. Iran's nuclear weapons research is in no way contingent on events in Syria. Israel would rather be surrounded by stable states it can negotiate with than unpredictable terrorists.

As for its unofficial nuclear superiority, what makes you think Israel is the only country in that region in that club?

How predictable, putting the words 'Israel' and 'supremacy' in the same sentence and guess who kicks in ... LOL

'..., it would also ease Israel's understandable fear of loosing its nuclear monopoly'

If its a monopoly ... than they are alone. The Turks might be storing US nukes on their NATO bases (like the Belgians do) but no one but the Iranians may have the ambition to stand up in front of Israel backed by its own nuclear deterrence.
And at the moment, the Iranians are fully complying with the UN inspection program.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Um, Israel attacked a number of targets in Syria over the past few years. You know, militarily?

ISIS isn't all of Syria, I don't remember Israel attacking anyone who doesn't attack Israel, and to date those wise enough not to attack Israel have included the Islamic State, long may that last.

Also, please remember that the brand name ISIS can and will be used by its enemies in all types of smear campaigns, some of which may include murders. Classicly repugnant but only the naive wouldn't expect it.
Same goes for pretty much any organization including governments.
"Oh yea I hear that this competitor of mine just claimed responsibility for pearl harbour"
mm hm yea let's hear it from the horse's mouth and properly understand how the horse's interests are in line with the accusation.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: wisvol

I guess the real difficulty that most people have with the way that Israel has dealt with some of these issues is:

If the answer to any problem being faced by your people is to build a wall and not change any policies that may have created the need for such a wall..... then your goal is not for the safety of your people but the protection and furthering of a political agenda. People be damned Jewish or non-Jewish.

To say that genocidal policies exist elsewhere in the world therefore ours are ok is not good enough, the fact that they are employed by Israel while still claiming to be the Bastion of civilization in the region is ludicrous.

Any and all opposition to these policies shall be met with a loud cry of Antisemitism! This idea that a person who disagrees with you on any point is immediately scrutinized and labelled as Racist or Anti Semite does more damage to your argument than good. Your policies and actions should be able to stand up to scrutiny without race being brought into it at all.

It is not because you are Jewish, it is because you are making horrendous decisions that will cause a lot of pain and suffering to a great number of people. You are not alone, America and the western world in general are learning these very same hard truths. If your policies as a governing body and decisions made based on those policies cause harm to a great many people, you will be hated regardless of your race or religion type of clothing or music for that matter.

REMEMBER

"To divide a people is the only path to war."

"War will become perpetual as long as it is profitable."

The shepherd cares for his flock only until the day of slaughter. Then he cares no longer for the crying of the lambs.......

Pretty much

Except, who builds those walls, why, and how exactly is Israel committing genocide?
Because frankly, we're not into that.
Wars are hells, sure, and Israelis have murdered, and that's wrong.

And genocide means genocide, that's not what's going on, which is a land dispute where the victor (in one case where the victor is Israel, because the opposite isn't true) gladly accepts the other party as part of their country, there are millions of non Jews in Israel today and they sit in the same bus.

There isn't to my knowledge any institutionalized plan to murder the entirety of an ethnic group, which is what genocide means. These words are heavy, please use them appropriately, genocides and attempts thereof have occurred, and this isn't either.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Israel might have not been targeted by ISIS yet, but it was targeted by the intifadas during the 90s. Both of these phenomena are originated from the aggressive criminal EU imperialist crusade against the holy land of Israel. The EU is the prime founder and funder of the Muslim Brotherhood branch known as Hamas. That was previously called Palestinian Liberation Front. It is very evident how the EU has, during the past 10-15 years used so called "gaza flotillas" to transport weapons to gaza to be used by Hamas against Israel.
Those weapons are mostly a mocking (copy/reproduction) of rockets used by ME Arab countries. This provides the EU with an additional layer of deception oriented at the general public and aimed at hiding the true channels through which salafist MB Hamas got its weapon shipments.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

About the speculations of the diplomats, and Clinton's email, as explained in this thread :

Hillary Email... Sectarian genocide could be a "positive" for Israel & The West.

My eyesight must be failing. I can't see the phrase "sectarian genocide could be a positive" for anyone in that email.

I find hilarious in retrospect to see how wrong they were

Has anyone ever told you you have a sick and twisted sense of humor? There is nothing hilarious about the situation in the Levant.

If its a monopoly ... than they are alone. The Turks might be storing US nukes on their NATO bases (like the Belgians do) but no one but the Iranians may have the ambition to stand up in front of Israel backed by its own nuclear deterrence.
And at the moment, the Iranians are fully complying with the UN inspection program.

You still haven't explained why Iran's nuclear research would be contingent on the situation in Syria. I'm pretty sure physicists aren't in the front lines there. Also, a monopoly means you're the only one. Saudi Arabia has unofficially announced that they, too, have nuclear weapons, and Erdogan's aggressive behavior suggests that Turkey has acquired nuclear capabilities besides those contingent on NATO.

Iran is not standing up to Israel, by the way, they are using the plight of the Palestinians to justify their hegemony. Most of Israel's neighbors have achieved a de facto recognition of its legitimacy; Iran hopes to appeal to the disaffected of the region by being the loudest voice of protest... then they can convert them to Shi'a, and the Islamic Republic of Iran becomes the True Defender of the Faith; the Caliphate.

And yes, Iran is complying with UN inspections; after all, Iran did sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty under the Shah. (The Shah was cheating as well, but that's another story.)
edit on 31-3-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

edit on 31-3-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think that ISIS aren't actually targeting other islamic or muslims anywhere. In islamic countries its other organisations that are attacking such as the kurds in Turkey. Its the media that is pushing and helping them.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My eyesight must be failing. I can't see the phrase "sectarian genocide could be a positive" for anyone.

Most importantly, that woman's emails are hers, and she doesn't dictate policy to Israel or Syria, thank G

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

My eyesight must be failing. I can't see the phrase "sectarian genocide could be a positive" for anyone in that email.

I don't bear any personal responsibility for the title of that thread nor its content beside my own postings.
Feel free to leave your comments in the appropriate section.

Has anyone ever told you you have a sick and twisted sense of humor? There is nothing hilarious about the situation in the Levant.

Quite often.
Now, what I find hilarious is not the middle-east situation but it is 'to see how wrong they (US diplomats) were'.

You still haven't explained why Iran's nuclear research would be contingent on the situation in Syria. I'm pretty sure physicists aren't in the front lines there. Also, a monopoly means you're the only one. Saudi Arabia has unofficially announced that they, too, have nuclear weapons, and Erdogan's aggressive behavior suggests that Turkey has acquired nuclear capabilities besides those contingent on NATO.

Iran is not standing up to Israel, by the way, they are using the plight of the Palestinians to justify their hegemony. Most of Israel's neighbors have achieved a de facto recognition of its legitimacy; Iran hopes to appeal to the disaffected of the region by being the loudest voice of protest... then they can convert them to Shi'a, and the Islamic Republic of Iran becomes the True Defender of the Faith; the Caliphate.

And yes, Iran is complying with UN inspections; after all, Iran did sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty under the Shah. (The Shah was cheating as well, but that's another story.)

It's stated in Hilary's emails ... weaken/remove Assad to replace him with someone that would not cooperate with Iran. The Caliphate exists today, ISIS, and it's obviously related to Sunni Islam, like the vast majority of Islamic terrorist groups. And, as I said earlier, consider that this 'friendship' only takes place on one side of the Muslim Sunni/Shia divide. Most Muslim targeted by terrorist attacks are affiliated to Shia Islam.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
ISIS isn't all of Syria, I don't remember Israel attacking anyone who doesn't attack Israel, and to date those wise enough not to attack Israel have included the Islamic State, long may that last.

originally posted by: wisvol
Remember USS Liberty.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I like how you quote my words without additives, makes me feel all Colton

Do it again any time

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I must admit I have been dismissing your last week invitation somehow rudely.
Even if I remain quite suspicious about the different meanings that the expression 'having a hangout' can bear.
Anyway, better late than never :

End of last week I drove to Brussels and, as I passed on the E411 at height of Rixensart, I must conceed I had a thought about you.
You were nice enough to share with the audience some personal details about you.
I feel now obliged to do the same.
I'm Belgian but I belong to the ancient tribe of the Eburones, those who's ancestral territory stretches across the current 'linguistic border' going through Belgium. That's probably why it seems so hard to figure out if I'm Walloon or Flemish. I'm both I was born and raised alongside this internal border, with family on either sides, so it's easier for me me to consider myself Belgian.

If you want to know more about this little part of Belgium, I would definitely recommend the following Belgian noir movie : Bullhead Rundskop - Tete de boeuf

Here comes the surprisingly circumstantial monologue :

Hope your return trip went well.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well thank you.

I'm interested in how your Eburone heritage is significant in your worldview and lifestyle more than in the film, but I'll put the title on the to watch list in case I get to be old later on.

Even more so I wish to understand how this connects with your professing to being a modern anti-semite if at all.

Turns out the Kingdom was kind enough to grant me permanent citizenship (numéro national 88.02.21-329.30) probably on account of my family's last three generations' contributions to ULB/VUB and occasional public service after Berlin literally went south that one time evolution meant I was a monkey, so you're still welcome for a Hoegaarden or two if you happen to drive by this week or the next, I'm sure we can both benefit from exploring the other's points of view on things brushed over in this and other threads, without the hindrance of being on the record.
I wouldn't normally insist but you did say you considered it.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You mentioned 'Roots bloody roots'.
The first account of the Eburones and the Belgians was in Commentarii de Bello Gallico written by Julius Caesar himself. The Eburones are listed in the chapter genocide ...
There is an interesting parallel to draw between the Jewish and Belgian people if you consider both through a mirror comparison, while the Jews went roaming, the Belgian always occupied their 'land' which was under the control of neighbouring powers. Until both now got their countries.
Did you ever saw any Belgian storming a pizzeria and shouting to the vendor : "Give me a Margarita and two pepperonis, you ancestor slaughtered mine 2000 years ago, you pesky Roman ! Do it quick or I'll torch the place."
We don't do that. And no one should.
Sometimes in Israel ...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Did you ever saw any Belgian storming a pizzeria and shouting to the vendor : "Give me a Margarita and two pepperonis, you ancestor slaughtered mine 2000 years ago, you pesky Roman ! Do it quick or I'll torch the place." We don't do that. And no one should. Sometimes in Israel ...

Not in so many words but I as a Belgian have done such things, more politely.
Maybe an Eburone wouldn't, and that's why I want to know more.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Did you ever saw any Belgian storming a pizzeria and shouting to the vendor : "Give me a Margarita and two pepperonis, you ancestor slaughtered mine 2000 years ago, you pesky Roman ! Do it quick or I'll torch the place."

Did you ever see a Jew do that?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Did you ever see a Jew do that?

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
I agree that you fell in the same trap as most people including most Jewish people themselves : the inability to make the difference between Israel, the Israelis, the Zionists and the Jews.

I was talking about Israel.
Do you want Israeli examples ?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That would be totally off topic.
Anyway, individuals act on an individual basis.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Anyway, individuals act on an individual basis.

This is true and is the reason why I am interested in knowing why any individual would call their self anti-semitic.
Some people do, including you in this thread, so I'm curious.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Because idiots tend to apply the antisemitic label on anyone's forehead as long as someone criticize Israel.
So I am making it easy for idiots by applying the label myself.
You just have to consider what the label is really worth.

Remember the guy who said :
"Any criticism on the policies of Israel is hampered and made impossible by a terrible trick and crime of Israeli propaganda, that any criticism of Israel is induced by Antisemitic feelings"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join