It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the Court Takes it Seat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A Court has been set up. And a judge has been placed upon it.

It is no human court. It is a heavenly court, and the judge sitting on it rules with righteousness and is full of justice. He does not judge according to what he merely hears, nor does he accept a bribe. He can read the heart. And you dear reader have been put on judgement.

A separating work is going to be done. And final judicial punishment dished out to all those meriting it.

Come and hear the sacred secrets revealed from heaven. When does this Court sit down, and on what does it base its judgments? Any reasoning person would want to know if they are going to be judged justly by this court.

That invitation is from God. But you are by no means under any obligation to accept the invitation. Only those who have cleansed themselves and have been refined will understand. And anyone acting wickedly will continue in their injurious course, and no one acting wickedly will understand. The fetters will remain over their eyes.

Firstly, to answer the question who is the judge? Notice what Jesus says:

(Matthew 25:31-33) . . .“When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.

Referring to himself in the third person, Jesus here reveals that during his second coming and his revealing in heaven, he will sit down on his throne and judge the people of earth, as either sheep or goats.

Notice that he arrives in his kingly power with his mighty angels with him.

Ezekiel was given a vision of this momentous occasion when he wrote:

(Ezekiel 9:3, 4) . . .and he began calling out to the man who was clothed in linen, at whose waist was the secretary’s inkhorn. 4 Jehovah said to him: “Go through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who are sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that are being done in the city.”

This man clothed in linen is none other than the glorified and resurrected Jesus Christ in his spiritual revelation at his second coming. He figuratively gives a mark to all those who are "moaning and groaning" about the detestable things going on in this world.

When will that take place?

If you take heed of Jesus' prophecy in Matthew 24 and 25 it becomes apparent that it is AFTER the great tribulation that will befall mankind, one that has never happened before and will never happen again:

(Matthew 24:21,29, 30) . . .for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again...Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Now these are your servant's humble thoughts on the matter through prayer. Perhaps there is misunderstanding. But even as Joseph said: 'do not interpretations belong to Jehovah?' So may scripture be allowed to reveal itself.

Daniel was given visions of things that were to happen in the final part of the days. And those visions were to be sealed until the time of the end, and then the "true knowledge would become abundant" during that time.

What was one of these things? That during the time of the end, during the time of the king that would stand up that represents the Anglo-American duel world power, toward the final part of her days a fierce king is to stand up:

(Daniel 8:23, 24) . . .“And in the final part of their kingdom, as the transgressors act to a completion, a fierce-looking king who understands ambiguous sayings will stand up.  His power will become great, but not through his own power. He will bring ruin in an extraordinary way, and he will be successful and act effectively. He will bring mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones.

So as the limits of God's patience against badness on earth are part to their limits this fierce ruler will become great, not do to his own power, and he will act effectively and bring many to ruin, even the people made up of the "holy ones."

Daniel 7 says:

(Daniel 7:25, 26) . . .He will speak words against the Most High, and he will continually harass the holy ones of the Supreme One. He will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the Court sat, and they took away his rulership, in order to annihilate him and to destroy him completely.

Notice what happens? He will speak against God himself and harass Jehovah's "holy ones" who are to take possession of the kingdom and rule in heaven as kings with Jesus over the earth. While on earth they are still subject to the political rulers whom they serve under, and Satan uses his political and religious system of things to persecute them. We know this, because in Revelation 12 we are told that Satan was hurled down to earth along with his wicked angels, and they go forth to wage war with the remaining offspring of the woman of God's kingdom. The remnant of the 144,000 who remain on earth before the end breaks out. Although the majority of them have died already and are resting awaiting their heavenly reward, there are still some alive, and still some whom Jehovah has saw fit to call and give the token and seal if they remain faithful.

In Daniel 7:25,26 we are shown that he will be allowed to harass and act efficiently and to change times and law for 3 1/2 times, or 42 months. (1x = 1 year. We know of this because of the formula Revelation gives us in chapter 12).

During the rule of that "king", that ruler in the kingdom of the Anglo-American Empire we are told:

(Daniel 8:25)  And by his cunning he will use deception to succeed; and in his heart he will exalt himself; and during a time of security he will bring many to ruin. He will even stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without human hand.

So "during a time of security" or, without warning, he will bring sudden destruction upon many. This will bring to the reader's mind the prophecy about the sign of the sudden destruction:

(1 Thessalonians 5:3) . . .Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them. . .

Yes, during the reign of this fierce and haughty ruler, the stage will be set, and he will be allowed to maneuver things to bring sudden destruction upon the worldwide empire of false religion. We know that is whom the destruction will fall upon because Jesus told us that that will be "great tribulation" that has never been seen before, no nor will be seen again. And Revelation 17, 18 also refer to this time period. The fall of Babylon the great, the Harlot, who is none other than all religion that involves itself in politics, and hold God-dishonoring doctrines and traditions. (such as the Trinity, Hell-fire dogma, Immortality of the soul, etc.)

Jesus even went so far as to say....

RAN OUT OF ROOM.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
(Matthew 24:22) . . .In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

So unless those days were cut short, even the "chosen ones" God's "holy ones" referred to there in the prophecy of Daniel 7, would be destroyed.

But notice, that king is only allowed to cause harm for 42 months. 3 1/2 times. After which those days will be cut short.

And then the COURT will sit down:

(Daniel 7:26) 26 But the Court sat, and they took away his rulership, in order to annihilate him and to destroy him completely.

Which court?

The heavenly court! Jesus will arrive in his kingdom power with his angels, and at that time he will command the angels to thrust a sickle into the earth for its harvest will have become ripe:

(Revelation 14:14-16) . . .Then I saw, and look! a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was someone like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 Another angel emerged from the temple sanctuary, calling with a loud voice to the one seated on the cloud: “Put your sickle in and reap, because the hour has come to reap, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.” 16 And the one seated on the cloud thrust his sickle into the earth, and the earth was reaped.

The "son of man" is Jesus Christ when he arrives during his second coming. Firstly he will send his angels to the four corners of the earth. Those of the 144,000 faithful anointed Christians sleeping in death since the 1st century will be raised first, and then all those living who are called and faithful, with the final sealing will be caught away with them to the heavens. Wherein they are granted to sit on thrones and rule as kings with Jesus:

That is why we are told, that after the COURT takes its sit the "holy ones," the anointed 144,000 chosen Christians will receive the the kingdom:

(Daniel 7:27) . . .“‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulerships will serve and obey them.’

That COURT condemns all human rule as defiant, including that of the Anglo-American world power, and of the United Nations. Religion will be no more at that point.

Thus the angels will thrust their sickles into the earth to make the harvest. And Jesus will mark everyone as either a sheep, and they will be seperated to live, or as goats, and they will be separated to be destroyed.

How will you be judged? Of course, by how you have responded to Jehovah's witnesses during these last days as they have witnessed about Jesus' name, and his incoming world government.

But also Jesus said this, in that same prophecy of Matthew 25:

(Matthew 25:32, 33) . . .All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.

The goats will be judged so according to how they respond to and treat Jesus' adopted brothers while on earth. Because, you see, the way you treat the least of them, is the way you treat Jesus himself:

(Matthew 25:41-46) . . .“Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. 42 For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ 44 Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ 46 These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”

The Court is about to take its seat. All of these thrilling events will soon unfold on earth. The rise of the fierce king. The cry of peace and security. The turning on the world's governments, in the hands of the United Nations upon false-religion worldwide to rid earth of her. Then the arrival of Jesus Christ in kingly power, along with supernatural portents in the heavens. The gathering together of the 144,000 anointed to rule in heaven, the marriage of the bride. The separating of the sheep from the goats.

And finally Armageddon. The execution of divine judgement upon a wicked and ungodly world:

Speaking of Jesus when, after he has ruled and the harvest is done, and the goats have been separated from the sheep, then he will tread forth as God's avenging sword of righteousness, to the winepress of the wrath of God:

(Revelation 19:11-16) . . .I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth protrudes a sharp, long sword with which to strike the nations, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. Moreover, he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

edit on 22-3-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Stop being a Jehovah's Witness and believe in the actual bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Your cult's obsession with the 144000 is strange. The Kingdom belongs to more than 144,000 male virgins.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Even as Lot's nephews could not understand the urgency when they were told to flee, and it was something foolish in their eyes to hear the warning, so to all men who are fleshly cannot understand the spiritual. They are foolishness to him and he cannot examine the spiritual man. But the spiritual man is able to examine all things, and by means of God's powerful word, he brings all things into subjection:

(1 Corinthians 1:18) 18 For the speech about the torture stake is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is God’s power.

(1 Corinthians 1:21) . . .For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not get to know God through its wisdom, God was pleased through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing.

Like Jesus stated. If you you admitted you were blind, then you would have a cure. But since you say you can see, your sin remains:

(John 9:40, 41) . . .Those of the Pharisees who were with him heard these things, and they said to him: “We are not blind also, are we?” 41 Jesus said to them: “If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, ‘We see.’ Your sin remains.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14, 15) . . .But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.

(Matthew 11:15) . . .Let the one who has ears listen.

edit on 22-3-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeisGrand
A Court has been set up. And a judge has been placed upon it.

It is no human court. It is a heavenly court, and the judge sitting on it rules with righteousness and is full of justice. He does not judge according to what he merely hears, nor does he accept a bribe. He can read the heart. And you dear reader have been put on judgement.

A separating work is going to be done. And final judicial punishment dished out to all those meriting it.

Before I drink your kool-aid, what does your concept have to say about other religions whom offer essentially the same thing?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

PM me if you are really curious. I realize the scope of the OP is out of the range of most people. And most people will not respond to it. I ask you that to try and keep focused on the OP and not get derailed. The first poster tried to do that already. And I know you aren't.

Just hoping for some discussion on the "COURT" which is the thread of the OP and discussed about in the OP.

There are two reposes, and 0 replies to the OP subject.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ezekiel was called son of man by God so I think Christ deserves a better title than a mere prophet if he is the Saviour of mankind.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mazzini
Ezekiel was called son of man by God so I think Christ deserves a better title than a mere prophet if he is the Saviour of mankind.

Jesus said of himself:

(Matthew 8:20) . . .But Jesus said to him: “Foxes have dens and birds of heaven have nests, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay down his head.”

If he referred to himself as the "son of man" who are you to reprehend him for it? Or are you greater than him to tell him he shouldn't view himself that way?

Remember, he was God's firstborn son, who lived in heaven as a spirit, and he emptied his spirit body and lowered himself and became human. Do you not think he rather deserves that title better than any other angel of heaven? Or which angel can it be said:

(Philippians 2:8) . . .More than that, when he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, yes, death on a torture stake.

I realize that this post too is distracting from the OP. 3 responses and 0 replies to the COURT referenced extensively in the OP.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

Your OP is all over the place and about a theoretical court of divine judgement. You probably think only Christians go to heaven.

If so, I rebuke you for calling God a religious discrimination advocate and architect of bigotry.

Like a God who doesn't show his face would judge people for their cultural religious beliefs and NOT their character.

Foolish belief that slanders The Most High. You fulfilled that prophecy quite well.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mazzini

Thank you. I realize again that it is a very deep subject, and one that most people will not be able to confer with. It probably wasn't meant for most people. So I understand your misconceptions. I'll leave it at that for now. Because it obviously wasn't meant for you.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Reprehend is not a word and I am not reprimanding or rebuking hin for being humble. He can call himself Son of man.

You are the one who thinks he is God. Even Jesus never calls himself God and actually makes it clear he has the same God as us.

God is the God of Jesus, Jesus is not God.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Reprehend is not a word and I am not reprimanding or rebuking hin for being humble. He can call himself Son of man.

You are the one who thinks he is God. Even Jesus never calls himself God and actually makes it clear he has the same God as us.

God is the God of Jesus, Jesus is not God.

Well said. No, Jesus is NOT God. He is God's son.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

And the only one has misconceptions here is you. You aren't going to fool anyone that you are biblically knowledgeable. I could prove scripturally that Jesus is not God, never claims to be God and doesn't want worship.

But you would still retain your misconceptions so I won't waste my time. Life is too precious to waste with the willingly spiritually oppressed.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

And the only one has misconceptions here is you. You aren't going to fool anyone that you are biblically knowledgeable. I could prove scripturally that Jesus is not God, never claims to be God and doesn't want worship.

But you would still retain your misconceptions so I won't waste my time. Life is too precious to waste with the willingly spiritually oppressed.

Again, while you don't understand my understanding I will commend you for understanding that Jesus is not God.

He never claimed to be God. In fact he claimed to be God's son. But we are getting real side tracked, this isn't relevant to the OP, because Nowhere in the OP is it claimed that Jesus is God. In fact Jesus refers to himself as "the son of man" several times in Scripture.

I think you are arguing against something you don't even realize, for even after I acknowledge that you are correct, you are still arguing the point. Well, it's usually the other way around.

I usually have people that will hijack a thread and try to argue why Jesus is God. Not people who tell me truth, and say he is NOT God, and I agree with them, and they continue to argue.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So when is this second coming happening and the court convening? I should probably retain a lawyer if charges are going to be pressed against me..

new topics

top topics

join