It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we now have a larger space for signature art / text?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I just noticed that the siggy is now pushed up to under the end of text instead of remaining at the bottom of the post, the consequence being that it now appears that we have additional space for BFFT and Co to get even more work to make all our dreams into digital reality.

waddayareckon?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Not seeing that here:

Apparently not everybody sees the same thing. Some people see the background in the avatar area stretched out, some people don't, I'm in the latter camp. (even when it has a big background I don't see it). But I'm not seeing any space below the signature and I think to make that big would like that would not be the intent of ATS.

I had a signature pic a few pixels over the limit and a mod removed it, so I had to redo it with a few pixels less to stay within ATS limits, so if they are that picky about a few pixels that's why I doubt they would intentionally make the sig area that much larger.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Same amount of space for me, I read this, so I tried to jam my background into my sig.

hmm using up all the space gave me the box underneath that you see, but I couldn't see it in your post either.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mine is actually a little smaller now.. And the bottom letters are pushed all the way to bottom so letters like 'Y' look funky as hell. I'm trying not to be bothered by it. For me your sign looks as it always did.

Y and G cut off in signature above me.. "Stony things"

a reply to: Sublimecraft

edit on 23-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join