It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order in food :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hello,

Since a few weeks in Paris, some people gives some "ACTIMEL", a derivative of milk sold in small bottle, wich is supposed to help your natural defenses with a milk ferment called L.Casei defensif...

Maybe I'm paranoid, but can this be a sort of drug/soma or something like that, because each time I drink some of it, I feel my body strange, like when you take a sleeping-drug or something like that...

Also, have you noticed that since a few years, fruits, some vegetables and some fruit drink seem to becoming more and more sour... There are a lot of fruit that now I cant eat because when I watch them I feel them more sour that sweet, even wome fruit I loved a few years ago. 2 possibiolities :

a- It's because of the new hight-production culture, that male the fruit more sour.
b- It's because a bad influence of the micro-wave surexposition that make taste more sensitive...

Tell me what you experienced or what you think about these facts...

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I hope they are not putting a soma type drug in milk. The last thing we need is people becoming hornyer.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Nans, I drink an Actimel EACH morning since 2 years now, and I don't have any problems. In the opposite, I feel better and I noticed that I had a better health ( less sick ). Also, I drink a Yakult EACH morning and I've a better intestinal transit.

Actimel and Yakult, IT ROCKS !

So yes, you're paranoid.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I hope they are not putting a soma type drug in milk. The last thing we need is people becoming hornyer.

have you a product like that oversea ?

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The milk adds up to me. I have noticed milk tasting sour too. The best milk in my opinion is Alta Dena. Alta Dena is completely natural and has no horomones in it unlike other milks. They give cows horomones in order to mass produce milk. I don't know if that is related to what you are speaking of Nans but that is my take on it all.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
The milk adds up to me. I have noticed milk tasting sour too. The best milk in my opinion is Alta Dena. Alta Dena is completely natural and has no horomones in it unlike other milks. They give cows horomones in order to mass produce milk. I don't know if that is related to what you are speaking of Nans but that is my take on it all.
Abraham

ACTIMEL is not really milk, it's a sort of sugar yogourt to drink... I went to discover that actimel is selled in UK and Israel...

They call it a "probiotic yogourt drink"...

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I don't think it's the NWO, and I don't think you are paranoid. But I can certainly taste a difference in foods, especially fruits and fruit drinks. I thought maybe it was my age and my taste buds changing or fading? I also know that if you smoke, over the years your taste will change. When I quit smoking a few years ago, things started to taste different and better. But now I'm back to smoking and foods taste like crap again, probably also why I eat less?? Coffee still tast good though

Also I hate milk and get sick if I drink it, so I wouldn't know about the change..
Magestica

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I ate some doritos the other day and about thirty minutes later I felt like I had been drugged. I was in a complete stupor. Also someone told me that worked in a dairy that they were adding a lot of ingredients to milk in powder form.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"They call it a "probiotic yogourt drink"..." ----Nans DESMICHELS

That is all I need to hear. No thanks.

Some things need not be mixed. That would be one of them.

(Just one man's opinion, nothing to take seriously.)

Abraham

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well if they are actually putting drugs in foods and drinks this is bad news for me... For I will either be getting real fat or spending extra money for more drugs to fight against my massive tolerence level...

On the real though... Everyone who likes bannanas sould try that new Snapple flaver "Go Bannanas"... ( on a side note, I think I am spelling bannanas wrong)

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yeah, this is paranoia gone stupid if you think that. If anything fruits used to taste more sour than they do know with all the additives and # they put in them. Most fruits really aren't meant to be that sweet.

new topics

top topics

join