It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about The Lesser Key of Solomon 72 Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ive done some research into the number 72 and its mythological impact on our society.. I think the most important aspect of any secret society is using science, as in empirical science..

Im gonna tell a story about the 72 lesser "things" in mythology or demons as some calls it..

The Lesser Key of Solomon, also known as the Clavicula Salomonis Regis or Lemegeton, is an anonymous grimoire (or spell book) on demonology. It was compiled in the mid-17th century, mostly from materials a couple of centuries older. It is divided into five books—the Ars Goetia, Ars Theurgia-Goetia, Ars Paulina, Ars Almadel, and Ars Notoria.

In science, or astronomy, there are 72 extra zodiac constellations in theory, with a significant number of 1600 stars and the 12 zodiacs..

There were 72 Disciples of the Christ as well as the 12 Apostles:

There are 72 races resulting from Noah. There are fifteen descendants by Japhet, thirty by Cham, twenty-seven by Sem. (Genesis 10)

In the vision of Jacob’s Ladder in the Old Testament of the Bible (Genesis 28, 11-19) and the Zohar, Jacob perceived that there were 72 steps between the Earth and Heaven with angels traveling up and down the steps.

72 were the number of people in Moses’ Council of Jethro.

72 of the Elders received the outpouring of the spirit of God from Moses. The 70 ancients accompanying Moses plus the 2 absent ones which had remained in the camp, Eldad and Medad. (Numbers 11:25-26)

The significance is the farmers almanac, or the calender..

Aries = Simon Peter

Taurus = Andrew

Gemini = James the elder

Cancer = John

Leo = Thomas

Virgo = James of Alphaeus

Libra = Philip

Scorpio = Bartholomew

Sagittarius = Mathew

Capricorn = Simon the Zealot

Aquarius = Judas Thaddeus

Pisces = Judas Iscariot
edit on 22-3-2016 by amaguq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Where do the 72 virgins fit in?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

abrahamic books, still constellations.. Ptolemy wrote them down, stored them safe.. Then the New testament came and Alexandria burned..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Its all just numbers Bro. Ive read the Bible many times. Its about relationship with the Creator.
This old scooter tramp says:
I wish that I was born a thousand years ago
I wish that I'd sailed the darkened seas
On a great big clipper ship
Going from this land here to that
I put on a sailor's suit and cap

Away from the big city
Where a man cannot be free
Of all the evils in this town
And of himself and those around
Oh, and I guess I just don't know
Oh, and I guess I just don't know

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Many books have been and are still called the key of Solomon

Usually to justify what ever their demonology content was in the eyes of the church as based on the bible

The original is a compilation of names, and the seals associated with each

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Of course its numbers, its astronomy.. Making a sustainable society in ancient times, would have been though without a calender.. So there were stars in the night sky, which followed a pattern, we had five visible planets to our naked eye and we crossed referenced it.. And as humans we have a gift for pattern recognition.. So when Moses stood on top of Sinai, he actually saw the southern cross across the horizon.. And after about 365 of spinning it came back to its original position..
If you find peace with the bible, well, its true to its nature.. You dont need any other book to survive.. But sometimes maybe it should be read at its supposed to be read..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

The demonlogy is cause,(" which i dont believe ") the moon and the constellations interact and enhances certain primitive traits among animals.. Nature adapts to its surroundings to actually make the offspring have the highest potential of survival.. When you cant exlpain why dogs, cats, elk go into mating season in a certain time of year.. I would also 4000 years ago say its the stars.. Or today we actually know.. Its not the stars, its just natural conditioning..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amaguq

Not only mating season of course, migrations, and all plant and animal instinct.
The natural patterns do coincide with seasons and movements, and whether one is the cause of the other I will not talk about here.

The link with the clavicle or key being that the demons referred to therein are specific pieces of these natural patterns in people.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

We are a part of the nature, so we will act the same... Hopefully that little "soul" society placed in that vessel, has to much guilt and shame so it wont act on instincts..
28 days menstruation coincide, with lunar cycles.. Well artificial light f***** that up.. Its about understanding why you do the things you do..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Even the things you don't, and others may do

Then using this understanding to get the world if so inclined, although it's clearly a trap which the book sometimes illustrates as such

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

doesnt fill a bigger purpose.. if people knew, let them be humans in a city.. So i can monkey in the woods by myself..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hopefully that little "soul" society placed in that vessel, has to much guilt and shame so it wont act on instincts..

Refining instinct through sophia is akin to cleansing the soul: only make sure to make your instincts light and not dark: some try and always end the same way

There is a reason some people will not eat meat for instance, or refuse to kill

May look wimpy to some basic instincts, but where do these basic instincts originate?

The choice is the difficult part, the rest flows like a river

Some say "first, do. Then, know"

The honest heart aches a little bit when the enemy's skull cracks: refining instinct can mean silencing this aching, or "hardning the heart" but if Pharaoh can't pull that off, neither can meth dude

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Just try to be respectful goes a long way..

If we were fit to hunt, we should have claws and sharp K9s.. If we look closer to the forest, im gonna bet you that mushroom and its network, is just doing the same as we..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Finally something interesting!!!

You missed the oldest aspect of 72 and most important.

El and Asherah had 70 Sons which corresponds to the 72 chief spirits of the Kabbalah.

Solomon was known to possess a ring that gave him dominion over 72 demons. I wouldn't say that he controlled El and Asherah so I think they were lesser demons in the number of 72. It left him a laughingstock at his death.

Crowley didn't fare much better.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Also I would put Thomas as Gemini because he was nicknamed the twin, some say of Yeshua himself.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
LesserKeyofSolomon

This is the Crowley and Mathers translation. You can get the Keys of Solomon at the same sight.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Mazzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mazzini

El and Asherah had 70 Sons which corresponds to the 72 chief spirits of the Kabbalah.

again with the..

This is not kabala, where ever you got this from is great and all, but don't name things by names that don't apply, it's confusing

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

oh wow, people still do this s***?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Click on the link above. It's the book in question and definitely Kabbalah.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mazzini

Its a Sumerian, babylonian transcript..

Wrong, its a stolen transcript from the Sumerian which the Babylonians made into a working calender and then switched it into the old testament..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join