It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From Edward A Syrian in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Edward Dark A Syrian in Aleppo writing about the conflict

Rip the innocent victims of terrorism in #Brussels. Victims too of their governments' appeasement of jihadi supporting states, "M.E allies"

Sure, look the other way as Saudi propagates wahabism, Salafism & supports jihadis. Sell them billions in weapons too. What could go wrong?

The most important message he left.

how many more terror attacks will it take for Europe & U.S to realize that attempting to destroy #Syria via jihadis has backfired? #Belgium 132 retweets 94 likes

Start 2012 it became apparent to the powers that wanted to change #Syria regime that local rebels wouldn't suffice. A jihadi highway ..cont

A jihadi highway like one used against USSR in Afghanistan was set up. Financed by Gulf states, oversight by U.S & Saudi, Turkey intel .cont

1000s of jihadis streamed from European & Gulf airports 2 Turkish airports & across border into #Syria. Officials looked the other way .cont

When #Syria regime still held out against the jihadi surge to 2013, frustrated jihadis went rogue. ISIS appeared "suddenly" & swept ..cont

Swept to power across Iraq & Syria. Some jihadis remained loyal to main benefactors & fought the Isis. They were the "good" Al Qaeda .cont

In #Syria they were called rebels & "freedom fighters". Now that they're in Europe to spread their brand of "freedom" u call them terrorists

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

It is tragic that these extremists are being used to slaughter so many innocent civilians across the middle east and Africa.

All the while the media continues to feed us lies about whichever "dictator" has resource and is not willing to play by the wests corrupt foreign policy.

We saw this in Iraq and Libya and now we are seeing it in Syria.

These countries have been devastated by mercenaries parading themselves as Muslims. The poor civilian populations of these countries have been terrorized for a long time and now we see those mercenaries spreading to Europe.

The propaganda against the Muslim religion has been out of hand since 9/11.

All the while our government has been arming true terror states like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, not to forget Israel.

Daesh has been linked to these countries time and time again and to answer the question of where do they get the weapons from, one need look no further than the billions of dollars certain American corporations have reaped, while spreading the devastation to a whole new level.

Time to wake up people.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

These countries have been devastated by mercenaries parading themselves as Muslims. The poor civilian populations of these countries have been terrorized for a long time and now we see those mercenaries spreading to Europe.

Exactly ISIS fighters are nothing then Sunni Arab mercenaries who care for nothing. Just blood money.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
damn Wahhabis, im learning to direct my anger like a laser pew pew

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Can you please link the source for this?

Edward Dark is obviously a pseudonym.

While I don't dispute anything he has to say, I wouldn't be surprised if the Syrian Government is 'Edward Dark'
edit on 22-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Can you please link the source for this?

Edward Dark is obviously a pseudonym.

While I don't dispute anything he has to say, I wouldn't be surprised if the Syrian Government is 'Edward Dark'

Turkish, Qatari and Saudi puppet masters running this whole tragic fiasco, are you? Without their money, support and arms and oil smuggling, ISIS never amounts to anything.
edit on 22-3-2016 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Edward is a Syrian living in a Rebel held area, he used to be supportive of the Syrian rebels until the moderates started shelling minorities in his area.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yet his request is still valid. I would like to see the source the op used. Absent that being linked this thread should be moved to the hoax bin.

* - Edward Dark is a pseudonym.
* - He started off supporting the rebels against the Syrian regime.
* - He now hates the rebels to according to a Newsweek article from 2014.

Here is his twitter feed -
* - twitter.com...

The op took Edwards comments from his twitter feed and consolidated the ones that fit the "narrative" being pushed.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yet his request is still valid. I would like to see the source the op used. Absent that being linked this thread should be moved to the hoax bin.

It should be moved to the hoax bin because Edward is saying how it is? yeah about no.

He now hates the rebels to according to a Newsweek article from 2014.

He has being posting images, sometimes videos of how the rebels are shelling minorities. Your a minority if you still support the rebels.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Thats not what I said. I always find it amazing how people will lie about what someone else says to deflect from their own inability to speak the truth.. Let me help you -

This is what I said -

Please point out where I said what you are falsely accusing me of saying.

and I notice you still have failed to link your source. Maybe do that before ignorantly attacking others for the crime of wanting you to POST YOUR SOURCE.

Just sayin...
edit on 23-3-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

POST YOUR SOURCE.

I mentioned his twitter name. But anyway he is a good source he was posting a lot of Anti- Assad posts until his area got liberated by the moderates and they started shelling minorities and other groups.
edit on 23-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Thankyou, I'm not a twitter twaddler so I was not sure where you got those quotes from.

I am still interested to know who exactly Edward Dark is. Is it a single person? A group?

There have been many rebel groups come to the realisation that the 'freedom' they wished for is far worse than what the Assad government offered them and as a result have switched their loyalties back to him.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

From what I have found its a single person who is Syrian, who originally supported the rebels and who lives / lived in Aleppo. Aside from that there is not much else. His twitter feed is followed by some major news outlets.

new topics

top topics

join