It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have my attention, please..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I got a message, we offer you riches of your dreams.. And i replied;" no not interested.. Simple minded creatures crave for more than they can swallow " So the message was returned;" Name your prize, everyone has a prize " So i thought, what do i really want, and i replied;" Can you offer me the secrets of the universe " And within a day, i got an invitation;" The library of Alexandria is yours for the taking.." I never thought, i never dreamed i would sell my soul.. All they said or pictured was that i was to bright.. I havent decided yet, but for the first time..

"You have my attention..." Now please elaborate..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Alexandria in all its glory isn't worth your soul.

Some of its science is available now, without commerce of any kind: the difficulty is to separate the truth from the lie and mistake.

Fortunately, a sharpened soul and mind can do this, to an extent proportional to their purity.

Let aside as you have the desires and hopes and stakes: some words together are light, some are darkness, and between the two is perfect honesty.

Before man if able to know truth he build his heart, and the lighthearted will see what the selfish do not.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

You forgot we are primates with instincts.. The time of revelation only holds enough to make you see, the dead sea scrolls gives you enough vision to understand.. This oppurtunity will not come again for a very long time..

join