It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Going Seriously Wrong at Arizona Polls Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Not my title Im just posting it from the article. Apparently some peeps are getting upset that they are listed under the wrong party affiliation when trying to vote. Not sure if we can actually confirm this but it sounds fishy to me. Maybe these people don't realize this isn't the primary or election???

I happen to believe that most of these incidents are the persons error and not the states. Maybe they didn't know the party when they signed up. Maybe they didn't know you had to be party affiliated to vote in this round. Maybe Hilary's way of ensuring the Dems dont show up is to make sure they cant vote in this round.

On an unrelated note I know im registered as independent so I wont even bother showing my face around the polls right now.

What does ATS think?

usuncut.com...
edit on 22-3-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2016 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I thought independents were given a ballot of their choice?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
American/ALL, politics are crookeder than a dogs hind leg.....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
American/ALL, politics are crookeder than a dogs hind leg.....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Not in this election, this election is considered the "Presidential Preference" election. So only party affiliated members can vote.

However independents can vote in the primaries in AZ for whoever.

www.azsos.gov...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Not in this election, this election is considered the "Presidential Preference" election. So only party affiliated members can vote.

www.azsos.gov...

But, this is the primary, isn't it? The election isn't until November. Or does AZ have a state govt election or something going on?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is a hot topic on Facebook right now also. Haven't read any of the stories in detail though.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

www.azsos.gov...

But, this is the primary, isn't it? The election isn't until November. Or does AZ have a state govt election or something going on?

This was only the presidential preference vote in AZ. Our Primary is on Aug 30th, 2016

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

www.azsos.gov...

This was only the presidential preference vote in AZ. Our Primary is on Aug 30th, 2016

This makes no sense to me. The party conventions are in July. This was the primary?? No??

I admit, I am confused.

By that, I mean, the conventions take place AFTER the primary voting is concluded. How can AZ have ANOTHER primary election in August?

ETA: Actually, I am not confused...I am pretty certain you are.
edit on 23-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join