It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama vows to 'go after' Islamic State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If this wasn’t such a sad time for the victims of religious barbarism this would be comical!

After almost two years of neglect and “ no policy” against ISIS and a phony “ coalition” of the unwilling does this front man for I don’t know what: ( false flag or some kind of plot to enflame the world) Obama
“Vows to go after the Islamic state”

President Barack Obama on Tuesday vowed to "go after" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, in the first apparent official confirmation that the U.S. believes the terrorist group was indeed behind the Brussels attacks that left more than 30 dead
www.politico.com...

Well Obama what do you call what you’ve been doing for almost two years?

Is this a confession that you’ve been doing what amounts to NOTHING!

He wouldn’t join Putin in going after ISIS. He wouldn’t really create a legitimate coalition and only has done pin prick bombings in Iraq and Syria.

SO I WONDER WHAT HE WILL DO NOW

Or better yet what excuses will Obama have to continue DOING NOTHING against this world plague of ISIS.

Imo, Obama is a moral disgrace.

What amounts to NAZIS being allowed to run rampant in the earth with murder and mayhem and the most powerful country ever stands by and does nothing, will go down in history as a blight on America and Obama.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Is Obama drawing lines in the sand again, well we will see what a cluster flock this turs out to be. Cant beleive I voted for Berry

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

From your article:

We are gonna continue with the over 60 nations that are pounding ISIL, and we're going to go after them,

I see the word continue. It is not a confession. A real coalition has been attacking ISIS.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How many more bombs would make you guys happy lol.

This morning my bus was late, damn you obama.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just like he does every time a terrorist act is carried out in the name of that group.

What did the Cubans think of his comments? "There he goes again, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It really doesn't matter who makes the call to go after IS, in fact many nations have made this call before. All that matters is that the call has been made by a country whose opinion, however rightly or wrongly, matters.

It must be very hard to make a policy decision when you can't get any backing.

It is the first step in what will very likely be a long journey.

It won't be a simple military action either, this isn't about winning territory, it is about winning minds, that is where this particular war is going to be played out.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
obama is doing nothing to isis? if you knew how many bombs have been dropped in the middle east since the start of his term, it would make you sick. to say he's done nothing is ignorance.

you dont bomb a philosophy into oblivion, that's just stupid. you cant jail an idea and as long as there are people, bad ideas will always exist. you have to ridicule it, criticize it, and educate people not to believe it. if there's a better way to deal with an ideology, id like to know.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

He could certainly pass for a Muslim, infiltrate there extremist groups, all through God knows what he would do then.

Fact is we simply do not have an answer as to how to defeat these terrorist bastards mindset so really can't see what Obama's going to do.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Obama and ISIS

I never believed he was actually bombing ISIS at all.

Funny how ISIS actually suffered some losses when Russia started bombing.

There is a major hidden agenda in play by Obama.

Wonder what it is?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Anyone here play Chess?

Stop looking at it like a human being and look at it like they do...chess pieces.

Obammy couldn't find his a** with both hands and a rear view mirror attached to a map of the body.

We need another Dick Cheney type and that chess piece closely resembles Trump..that is if you want to take the horse.

Seriously, stop looking at it like human lives matter.....cause they don't...not to the government...not to ISIS.

Then you will start to see the WWII Germany play book come into focus.

Then understand there is an agenda in play here by both sides. Past wars were over when a country was defeated...now we just create a new boogieman and walla the money keeps a flowin and the rights they are a goin!

Then and only then will you see the big picture.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Piss off Obama ... You are BEHIND them! How can you go after something you are behind?

Trying to play the public for both the cancer and the cure. Idiot.
edit on 22-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: Missed a word

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
obama is doing nothing to isis? if you knew how many bombs have been dropped in the middle east since the start of his term, it would make you sick. to say he's done nothing is ignorance.

you dont bomb a philosophy into oblivion, that's just stupid. you cant jail an idea and as long as there are people, bad ideas will always exist. you have to ridicule it, criticize it, and educate people not to believe it. if there's a better way to deal with an ideology, id like to know.

Did they ridicule the Nazis or Japanese?

Who said anything about they should bomb more?

This bombing obviously isn’t working…

What they need is A REAL international coalition Putin wanted to do

So you just want to let them go merrily on and on until they kill more and more innocent people

And just let them maybe get an atomic device...right?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Let me guess. Obama is going to use harsh language, bomb a hospital, then go golfing.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The only way was to follow something like Putin’s suggested, but Obama has another agenda and it’s not to get rid of ISIS only.

That’s clear now.

This terrorist group could have been wiped out in a month.

This is not the Nazi army or the Imperial Japanese empire that has millions of well armed and trained troops

You’re talking about 20, or 30,000 badly trained zombies who pick on woman and innocent civilians

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Let me guess. Obama is going to use harsh language, bomb a hospital, then go golfing.

He's on a Cuban beach

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: vjr1113

Did they ridicule the Nazis or Japanese?

Who said anything about they should bomb more?

This bombing obviously isn’t working…

What they need is A REAL international coalition Putin wanted to do

So you just want to let them go merrily on and on until they kill more and more innocent people

And just let them maybe get an atomic device...right?

dont start putting words in my mouth, that's dishonest and cheap.

we ridicule nazis now, as well as the kkk, flat earthers, and christianity. people have always ridiculed bad ideas since the start of time. fighting people that are a threat will only get you so far. jailing pedophiles, rapists, and terrorists works as a deterrent but the ideas never go away. thats why terrorism is hard to deter or eradicate, its a way of thinking that will always be with us as long as there are people alive to conceive them.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Forgive me if I don't get too worked up by BHO vowing to go after the IS. This is from the guy hesitant to call the Ft. Hood and San Bernadino killings as terrorism, and thinks it's a great idea to open our borders to refugees that will not acclimate and contain a percentage of IS supporters. Sigh...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

With all due respect, its difficult ridiculing a group that is getting constant brainwashing.

Sure, it can be used as one of the tactics to defeat them but they are an army and use weapons to murder, rape, and pillage.

Your talking about a form of psychological warfare, fine, it should be utilized but not that only

Look, I'm a man of peace with an Islamic heritage myself.

I know these savages, I've debated them in the past

With all due respect, my friend, you don't know them like I know them

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yawwwwwwnn.... Barry has no spine. More empty promises. After his term, he would probably be a super star on The Young and the Restless

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Yawwwwwwnn.... Barry has no spine. More empty promises. After his term, he would probably be a super star on The Young and the Restless

No No

---- As the World Turns !!!

<<   2 >>

join