It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: ‘Unrealistic’ To Shut Borders, Need “Firmer Passenger Record System”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hillary says border shut downs are not the answer to fighting terrorism.

Her answer is better record systems on passengers.

Well that's great as long as those sneaky terrorists don't jump a border undetected.

And this statement also admits they have no control and what little efforts used are failures.

Hillary On Brussels Attacks: ‘Unrealistic’ To Shut Borders, Need “Firmer Passenger Record System”

This woman is a lunatic, a malignant narcissist whose attitude and policies will cost even more lives. Condemning Trump is where this fraud goes in her first interview after the attack. Oh, and she wants a “firmer passenger record system.” So, more lists. More and more of the same, which continues the perpetual war that today’s “leaders” seem so fond of keeping around. Got it.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton took aim at her Republican counterpart’s reaction to the “deeply distressing” bombings in Brussels Tuesday, describing Donald Trump’s call for tightening American borders impractical.

“It’s unrealistic to say we’re going to completely shut down our borders to everyone. That would stop commerce, for example, and that’s not in anybody’s interest,” she told TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer in her first interview since the attack.

Instead, Clinton suggested U.S. officials do a better job coordinating with Europeans in tracking potential suspects, as well as imposing a firmer passenger record system.

Well They've BEEN Doing all that Hillary !!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Better records of passengers, who can use fake names and I.d.

Seriously, she just wants to gain access to your every movements.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder, is she even keeping up with what Bill is saying about her?
Yesterday he was highlighting all of her foreign policy failures.
The reason as to why we are facing ISIS at this level to begin with!

www.weeklystandard.com...

edit on 22-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hillary says border shut downs are not the answer to fighting terrorism.

And we all know that Clinton's party is not the answer to 'fighting' terrorism.

Eight years people.

And terrorism is bigger, and badder than ever.

I wonder how much longer the 'Clintons' are going to stick their heads in the sand thinking nothing is ever going to touch us.

Brussels for fracks sake.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What a moron. Shut down all commerce? He never said shut down the borders like communist East Germany lying hag. He said we have to not let in these refugees that are unvetted until we figure out what is going on. We already know they have been showing up in Europe with stolen Syrian passports, even people from Africa nd other countries in the Middle East. Not only that, these stolen blanks have been found in the EU. How can we let refugees in not having a clue who they are? I think the EU is finding out what happens when you do that already! Keep up pressing the liberal agenda because the absolute crash of Western Society has not happened yet. They know their time is fast running out after this election cycle and will try to push more and more lies and proven stupid ideals onto society until they are stopped by the people.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just because this ad never gets old.

From.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
September 20, 2016

Re: "Last week, the White House announced that the U.S. would resettle 110,000 refugees in the coming year (2017), a 30 percent increase over the 85,000 allowed in this year."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

How can President Obama state what the U.S. will do in 2017? I thought he was a lame duck.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Have you seen your country? That's a HUGE "border". It's not "unrealistic" as Hillary put it, it's "fantasy".

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hillary seems unaware many of the refugees she and Obama are targeting have no records.

But we can have people not only with records, but even with the father's calling the FBI and telling them straight up, my son's been radicalized and yet, not even that is enough apparently.

new topics

top topics

join