It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Creme of Share-International declares - "This young man is Maitreya Buddha" (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Share-International has, for decades, been preparing the world for a man called Maitreya Buddha. Maitreya is a man who is to come and show the world 5 levels of initiation which will take the planet to a brand new golden age.

Never has Maitreya been identified and he has basically always kept a low profile, but all of that ended on March 21 2016.

Benjamin Crème is the man who began Share-international, and he has been prophesying ever since. The main prophecy he has regarding Maitreya's public emergence is that he would complete all 5 levels of initiation in order. Crème always stressed that a person must go through 1 phase at a time, or nothing would be accomplished. His article on this is found here www.shareintl.org...

Well the wait is finally over, in a press release written on their website yesterday, Benjamin Crème stated "This young man is Maitreya Buddha. His name is Pyron and he teaches at www.youtube.com... with a series called Egypt's Philosopher's Stone where he accomplishes all 5 levels. Go through each level 1 by 1".

Between yesterday and today I've gone 1 by 1 in sequence through all of the 5 levels presented by Pyron. It's not just a new religion, because truthfully it's not really a religion at all. He more takes you through, step by step, misunderstandings that popular religions have. Phase 1 is almost written like a movie, he even cites 2 movie scenes to get across his point. In level 2, you really start to see his talent as he talks about many things which Christianity has gotten wrong. He even fully solves the Trinity and explains how it was never beyond human understanding. Level 2 is still written in a movie style, but it has more of his actual philosophies. It ends with Christians crucifying his writing. And after his writing is crucified he is then put inside of what is called "videos tomb", in other words he is going to use video format for the next 2 levels. That's what I love about the 5 levels, it's very engaging and creative. Level 3 is MIND BLOWING. He has a seemingly never-ending source of knowledge and information. And that's not even the most impressive part, the part that will blow you away is how he decides to apply his knowledge. He basically takes the viewer by the hand and explains everything he has to say, it's absolutely revolutionary. Level 4 begins with a 26 minute video. This video is to represent his 2nd day of death inside of video's tomb. In this video he explains more mysteries of the earth which, up to this point, haven't even been touch. Level 4 ends with a page of writing, where he cites a video called "zero point" and begins to explain how ancient civilizations around the world prophesied about him. In this section he is completely in a dream revelation state, he seems to be completely unconscious. There's bizarre imagery and mythic language throughout. His talent is off of the charts. 1 thing he truly does very well is building up the crescendo. He puts you on the edge of your seat, and makes you eagerly await the conclusion which is Level V. Level V is so extraordinary that I don't think it's possible to do a review on it. I'll just say that it's so good, and such a surprise ending, that no anticipation can be too high for it.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Why do I still not see who the bloody hells he's talking about? "This young man"? He's been talking about a guy who should be old now. Look at the pictures from back when that he does show. That is no young man. So who is this Pyron?

Personally, the guy and his groupies are fakes, always have been and always will be. He's just another coming out of the woodwork that will likely end up another heaven's gate. Haven't we had enough of them already to know what's going to happen? It usually involves some kind of cool-aid.

Wonder what the flavor will be this time...?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer
Share-International has, for decades, been preparing the world for a man called Maitreya Buddha.

Oh look, yet another "religious" scam, I bet the gullible will fall for it!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The one that's supposed to come is within YOU, not "out there" somewhere else.

Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. are within us, not waiting to be born somewhere out there in the world, we just have to realize our potential and grasp it.

The whole thing with waiting makes people complacent, complacency has been a huge reason why the world is like it is today, because people have waited for someone else to fix things for them instead of taking action themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Creme is a very creepy guy. There's something really off and unnerving about him.

Whatever he's been channelling, it ain't god.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If you can use it the good for you.

It does not make sense to me. 5 initiations and If i understand correctly what it is describing I have done an advanced one but not done those before.

I think Benjamin Creme do not know every permutation of possibility and giving a subjective opinion that is not the all spanning objective truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Could you please provide a link or evidence that Benjamin Creme or Share International has endorsed this man as the World Teacher?

I'm into Wayne Pyron's Phase 2 video, but I am extremely skeptical. I'm not quite sure why Maitreya would take on the title of the "Beast" and present himself as a young man espousing black racial supremacy while exemplifying the "Messiah Complex" by statements such as being responsible for setting the Big Bang into motion, being the only human in history to have ever obtained the Philosopher's Stone, and claiming to have self manifested in the year 2012 by emanating all past and future from his attainment of the Philosopher's Stone.

"The Beast, the Anomaly, takes on the Protestant agents.

Zion's Beast will create the Philosopher's Stone on Dec 21 2012

But not 1 person in history has ever found it.

For all have fallen short & missed the mark of creating the Philosopher's Stone, but I am the Beast - I, Wayne Pyron, will be the first 1 in all of existence to create the Philosopher's Stone.

That Big Bang which creates earth is caused by a man on earth in 2012 who creates the Philosopher's Stone. But where did that man come from? In the Big Bang he shot into the past the birth of his current incarnation that later accomplishes the bang.

The black God of Egypt was God in all cultures, so Babylon's king said to a disciple of Moses "Your God is the God of Gods" in Dan 2:47 - & David, also a disciple of Moses, agrees in Ps 136:2.

YOU PROTESTANT AGENTS KNEW ALL ALONG, THAT THE DIFFERENT MIND BODY & SOUL OF ROM 9:9 IS THE BLACK GOD - THE-IMAM-MAHDI NIMROD. I AM DEITY!"

- Wayne Pyron

edit on 3/22/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to promote the OP's own video.
We can know this, because all his threads are devoted to promoting the videos from this one Youtube channel. In fact he started the channel and started the ATS account almost at the same time.
The implication is that the OP is now wanting to identify himself as the Maitreya.

edit on 22-3-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Dang! I've been waiting for decades for Maitreya to appear according to Crème. The last I heard is that he was being born about twenty years ago and was in training. But...but...he sounds so full of himself.... I'm gonna change channels before I get hit up for a donation.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
¿ What are everyone's thoughts on: ?

Wayne Pyron concluded that the "All Seeing Eye" symbol represents an Angel masquerading as God. He cites Genesis 31:11-13 as proof that many falsely worship an Angel:

"The angel of God (Malak Elohim) said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob.’

I answered, ‘Here I am.’

And he said, ‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I am the God of Bethel (El of Bayth-El), where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me. Now leave this land at once and go back to your native land."

He suggests, "The Angel of God said I am God."

Brothers and Sisters, please correct me if I'm wrong,... but is it correct that "Malak" is often used as "messenger" in general, but when used as "Malak Elohim", it implies the "Messenger of God (El)"? And would it be further correct, that "Malak Elohim" speaks as God's (El's) representative, quoting God's (El's) words verbatim and doesn't speak on his own accord?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ELOHIM means 'HIGHER POWER'.

But not in the sense of a God, in the sense that if you plug your phone into a power socket to charge it, the wall socket is the ELOHIM for the battery.

Malak Elohim means, "Hyper-Energy".

It refers to a specific part of the layers of energy fields that make up this world.

"Hyper-energy framework" would be the sense it is most used in.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Also on the topic,

Benjamin Creme is wrong.

Maitreya is a term for someone with past-answer ascension. That's why they refer to people such as this as being 'the teacher'.

Unless this person can explain how the universe works, correct the problems in science, has schematics for free-energy generation, and is able to answer all types of things along these lines, he is not Maitreya.

It's quite simple. Can he tell us how to create free energy? No? He can't be called a Maitreya then.

The term 'Maitreya' refers to characteristics of the person. Not the person themselves.

It has nothing to do with Buddha. Essentially.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Making stuff up does not make it true. In fact, if stuff is entirely made up, it is untrue by definition.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There are "Maitreyas" in this world, giving the answers to these types of things. Free energy etc. But nobody listens to them.

This world is designed to ignore these types of people.

I can give you diagrams for free energy production I created myself. No one cares. No one wants them.
I can give you past answers to questions no one can work out. No one cares. No one wants them.

Until the balance of the feminine is restored. Nobody will open their eyes. We will remain blind.
edit on 22-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
There are "Maitreyas" in this world, giving the answers to these types of things. Free energy etc. But nobody listens to them.

This world is designed to ignore these types of people.

I can give you diagrams for free energy production I created myself. No one cares. No one wants them.
I can give you past answers to questions no one can work out. No one cares. No one wants them.

Until the balance of the feminine is restored. Nobody will open their eyes. We will remain blind.

Another one who thinks they are God but seems totally under the same limitations as everyone else.

Why would God be feminist and be unable to do anything about it?

Have you actually made your free energy machine and if so, where is the proof.

edit on 22/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB
ELOHIM means 'HIGHER POWER'.

But not in the sense of a God, in the sense that if you plug your phone into a power socket to charge it, the wall socket is the ELOHIM for the battery.

Malak Elohim means, "Hyper-Energy".

It refers to a specific part of the layers of energy fields that make up this world.

"Hyper-energy framework" would be the sense it is most used in.

Nope,

The word "Elohim" is a Hebrew word that means 'God' (a title or description, not a name).

An example out of the Hebrew scriptures is the phrase "YHWH Elohim", which means YHWH (a name) is God (a description).

It is plural, too, not because it refers to multiple gods, but as an honorific. A similar example of this honorific use of the plural is the word "Adonai" which is plural for 'Lord' in Hebrew but was often used as a title to an individual human king. The sense of "Elohim" is: "God above Gods" as "Adonai" is "Lord above Lords"

"Malak Elohim" means "messenger of God", not "Hyper-Energy".

These words have had clear and understood meanings for millennia before you were born and will survive your redefinition.

edit on 22/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Once upon a time, every nutcase wanted to be Napoleon Bonaparte.

Now they want to be some "Meat-Tray woo" guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Do not argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

If you are arguing with someone elses interpretations, my friend, you are a content little sheep.

Bye
edit on 22-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

"The term 'Maitreya' refers to characteristics of the person. Not the person themselves.

It has nothing to do with Buddha. Essentially."

Will you please provide your sources that backup your claim that Maitreya has nothing to do with Buddha? If I'm not mistaken, the Maitreya concept originates directly from Buddhism as the prophesied future Buddha.

"ELOHIM means 'HIGHER POWER'. But not in the sense of a God."

Will you please provide your sources that backup your claim that "Elohim" signifies "Higher Power" with no connotations of God? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the word "Elohim" has a long-established etymological history associated the Most High God, El, of the Fertile Crescent and Levant. Elohim.

"Malak Elohim means, "Hyper-Energy"."

Will you please provide your sources that backup your claim that the word "Malak" means "Hyper"?

I am thankful, appreciative, and grateful that the New Age Movement has succeeded in seeding the germs of conscious evolution, spirituality, and esoteric mysticism,... however, some New Age teachings are simply corrupted interpretations of preexistent concepts. There's nothing wrong with formulating new ideas and systems, but to reinterpret existent concepts while completely ignoring the history and context of such concepts is reckless and unprofessional.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It is difficult to have a constructive discussion about the Torah and the Bible when a person begins to reinterpret the scriptures without a proper consideration or understanding of the original (or oldest) linguistics associated with the original (or oldest) manuscripts. Some ignore the linguistics, etymologies, historic context, and even ignore the scriptures themselves, in vain attempts to mold the Bible into their personal fancies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join