It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump does not belive in climate change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes a good theory that removes MOST DOUBT

GO bark up another tree with your 97% BS

TOO long and too much dishonesty = ZERO CREDIBILITY.

REMOVE OUR DOUBT.

You guys dont realize you sound like fox news pundits trying to re-elect Bush Jr again.

Sorry. Nope.

Do more work

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

eah I had more sources. So does that mean I win?

I knew that you wouldn't read anything and just ignore it.
You ask for some proof but then when someone gives it to you, you stick your finger in your ears. The 97% number is real, just not in the strawman you want to create that it represents any and every scientist. If you want wallow in that ignorance than by all means be my guest. Doesn't make it right though.

Win a Nobel prize like Einstein did by PROVING SOMETHING.

Right back at ya pal, you seem to set the bar extremely high for one side, but refuse to set the same standards for your own view points.

link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

And BTW, I have no problem at all with "hemp" and related products.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

i did answer and you are the one trying to throw your age around. telling me about your kids and stuff like that matters in what we are talking about. r

Are you going to answer the quesitons? Or are you going to continue to dismiss my very legit questions?

right back at you

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

i didt say you did

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I answered your questions.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

the whole scientists thought earth was flat is a myth. we've known the earth was round since ancient greece. and the scientists that thought the earth was flat merely because they couldn't see that far were bad scientists.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes a good theory that removes MOST DOUBT

GO bark up another tree with your 97% BS

TOO long and too much dishonesty = ZERO CREDIBILITY.

REMOVE OUR DOUBT.

You guys dont realize you sound like fox news pundits trying to re-elect Bush Jr again.

Sorry. Nope.

Do more work

ive already linked NASA, which has a very easy to understand explanation how a green house works and what causes it.

then you say you dont accept their evidence. there's no evidence that you will accept so whats the point?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

And the theory on climate change is at that point, no it isn't 100%, nor should it be. That isn't how science works, they explain something based on evidence until that evidence changes the explanation.
Show me the doubt, just make sure it stands up to your own standards of 100% please.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

not this one

just cause you saw it on TV its true?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

The first problem here is that climate change is a "belief" which means it is more akin to religion than science. And second is that it had to be changed from global warming to climate change because tenperature data recently didnt support global warming.

It reminds me of some of the end times religions, one especially...I won't name it, but it starts with a JW...who keep changing their dates and doctrinal interpretations (they call it "new light") to accommodate stuff they have taught for decades that didn't come true. Just keep believing....any day now...it's real, stand firm....well, we might have to tweak that doctrine a tad....we may have been slightly off...please keep the contributions coming in...don't leave now...you will be an apostate and your friends and family will have to call you names and disown you!

The above is real.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

They want to talk about apples to oranges but then bring up flat earth that only stayed around as long as it did because of the church, hilarious.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That proves a localized effect /single factor and does consolidate the whole model.

like I said do more work.

all I hear is wolf wolf wolf the world is ending

EDIT TO ADD:
No one denies climate change by man as possible. make the case for it being a major driving force behind GLOBAL climate change.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

point was science changes and one person can bring down a whole belief system, a mass agreement on something does not mean its true. Your acting like we are trying to prove the world flat and nether of us said that.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Arguing with the man made climate change crowd is like trying to get Westboro Baptist to host a gay wedding.

You'll just drive yourself crazy.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

That proves a localized effect /single factor and does consolidate the whole model.

like I said do more work.

all I hear is wolf wolf wolf the world is ending

EDIT TO ADD:
No one denies climate change by man as possible. make the case for it being a major driving force behind GLOBAL climate change.

you think co2 and n2o just stays in one place? why? to be nice? you think it flies off into space?
edit on 22-3-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True story, i see your post all over they are hilarious and hard hitting, love em.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

so when it is mitigated over the entire planet then what?

I can see LA or Mexico city.....but I drive a couple miles out and nothing......

I go to an island in the pacific with the same weather since time immemorial and nothing.....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Bring down isn't the word, change is.
And please tell me how many times that has happened, my understanding is less than 10 times through out history and much of that was when science was in it's infancy. Like geocentric to helio and young earth to old earth. Or the idea that germs and bacteria actually a role in our bodies, or the idea of plate tectonics. That is half of the major shifts in science, could you name the other ones?

Your acting like we are trying to prove the world flat and nether of us said that.

And you are acting like science people in the past thought the earth was flat somehow correlates to this issue.

Oh and still waiting for that stuff about gravity, you said people in 'charge' agree with your stance, well show me!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

you cant see global warming so it doesn't exist.

this is too much. im done.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join