It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump does not belive in climate change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.wochit.com...

here you go its not a long video and the source is obviously bias. Makes me like him a lot more, Global cooling/Global warming/Climate change/ carbon imperialism is a big time scam in my book. Kind of reminds me of how lead in paint and children's toys used to have a consensus on how it was not harmful.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
www.wochit.com...

here you go its not a long video and the source is obviously bias. Makes me like him a lot more, Global cooling/Global warming/Climate change/ carbon imperialism is a big time scam in my book. Kind of reminds me of how lead in paint and children's toys used to have a consensus on how it was not harmful.

Then you obviously know very little about it. A bit like Trumpster.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

Climate change evolved from hard line man made global warming since that is BS.

It is ever reflecting the moderate view that humans can produce SOME localized effect but over all its a variable system of weather.

There is a big push trying to say that most scientists confirm man made climate change as the key factor in global warming.

That is not the case. The jury is still out on how much we can actually do one way or the other.

Global warming is BS. Climate CHANGE is real. It is still mostly just variable weather we are at the mercy of.

Globalists just want to push for a speculative market where magical carbon emissions are taxed and those numbers governing that tax are controlled by the power elite and their "experts" the government says to trust.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Another reason to vote for the guy...means he's not part of the evil Soros cabal.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Who cares? Why should that effect anything to do with his presidency? Serious question.

It's not like if he gets in he will stop all research and funding to do with climate change, to me this is as bad as when politicians use ad hominem responses instead of answering a question

link   
a reply to: tadaman

To my understanding it has to do with the Sun's positioning from the earth and the earth naturally goes threw Mini and larger scale cooling and heating cycles, and i agree that we are at the mercy of it. It is being used as a way to tax more and stop country's from industrializing.

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

www.wochit.com...

Then you obviously know very little about it. A bit like Trumpster.

Guess you forgot one thing. Trump hangs around with that crowd. If anyone knows the truth , he does.

link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

by all means enlighten us then

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There probably IS an evil Soros cabal and there are elites that will try to profit from carbon taxes, but...

Most climate scientists tell me that global warming is man made. Even if that is false, the climate is changing and the earth/global/climate is getting warmer at a very fast cycle. That's not debatable. Just look at Temperature records.

We should be able to talk about Climate Change and global warming.

and another thing, what makes you guys on ATS think that you're smarter or know more than actual Climate Scientists? Serious question.

What we really need is a president that takes Technology and Science and Education seriously. We really need that.
edit on 22-3-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

The fact that he is not going along with the scam like all the other candidates. even if you believe that it is not yet clear in terms of research, then leaders like Obama should not being jumping on the band wagon like its 100% proven.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: conz1992

The fact that he is not going along with the scam like all the other candidates. even if you believe that it is not yet clear in terms of research, then leaders like Obama should not being jumping on the band wagon like its 100% proven.

But remember that gravity, evolution, the moon landings, relativity, quantum physics, astronomy...none of that is 100% proven either. I suppose you won't jump on the evolution, moon landings were real and Gravity is a thing bandwagon too?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Global cooling/Global warming/Climate change/ carbon imperialism is a big time scam in my book. Kind of reminds me of how lead in paint and children's toys used to have a consensus on how it was not harmful.

No flag for you.
And no star.

Nevertheless, I am skeptical about 'radon' and 'mold' and 'lead in paint'.....our parents survived living in lead-paint-covered homes. But the lead in the drinking water thing is pretty awful.......

the air is being polluted so badly that the Chinese city-dwellers have to wear face masks............pollution caused by unregulated INDUSTRY, not by nature.

Still, facts being what they are: Climate Change is NOT a 'big scam.'
Human activity is definitely contributing. My main concerns are the pollution of the rivers and oceans, the deforestation of natural forests and jungles, the earth-quake-inducing fracking, and spill-prone (therefore poisonous) oil drilling, the strip-mining and burning of coal and other unclean fossil fuels.

Not Okay.

Not. Okay.

It is a natural cycle, and our activites are exacerbating it. We need to face that fact. Profits be damned. When the well turns poisonous, it's time to rethink the method.
Do you not care about the planet?

Sincerely,
your friendly ATS tree-hugger

edit on 3/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I don't jump on those things either, moon landing i seriously doubt and evolution is up in the air for me too; No, im not a super religious guy. there is a huge difference in believing and knowing. Do you know something or simply believe it because a bunch of science people told you. Many scientist are payed to produce the results their bosses want.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your entitled to your view, i don't need your star or flag they are meaningless.
my view "Bernie is a disaster"

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes there is solar weather that heats our planet and has electromagntic effects on our planets core, there are geothermal currents governing water flow above our crust and general fluid dynamics governing oceanic currents, as well as air currents effected by this all.

We may produce localized greenhouse effects over cities like LA or Hongkong. That is a far cry from complete man made effects on all these factors or even one of them.

Earths weather is variable with or without us

And it is volitile at times swinging from extreme to extreme with periods of stability.

Also the concensus among scientists is that there is SOME effect like the one I mentioned over specific areas.....they NEVER said man made global warming is proven or even close to such.

This is all spin.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Basking in ignorance today I see

link   

moon landing i seriously doubt and evolution is up in the air for me too;

Le Sigh.

That's just sad.
Pathetically sad. Evolution is real, and the moon landing also happened.

link   
You mean he's not a member of the Church of Climatology!

All the Big Globalist Government Priests won't be getting his support, I guess.

How are the "studies" supposed to continue? Who is going to fund the "scientists"? Who is going to pay to color the stats? This stuff takes money. Jobs will be lost! This is the fundamental doctrine of the Church of Climatology! How are Big Family Foundations going to survive?!

If we can't prove man, and man alone, is responsible for heating/cooling/heating again/cooling again/big storms/little storms/warm winters/cold winters/hottest days since 1920's/etc., how can we ask our "flock of sheep" for their contributions? How can we maintain our Big Slush Funds?

Somebody convert that man NOW!
edit on 22-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

My view is that you are out of touch with reality.
But, carry on ---- it's your thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

moon landing i seriously doubt and evolution is up in the air for me too;

Le Sigh.

That's just sad.
Pathetically sad. Evolution is real, and the moon landing also happened.

Yeah. There's a point where you have to know that not all scientists and doctors are out to get you. Not all technological advances are bad. We have to move forward as a society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join