It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam is not coming to the US...it is already here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I was joking about the horseback thing, but as long as the specific group is Islamic extremists I'm down for that, sounds like Fallout 4
edit on 22/3/2016 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
They are turning a blind eye because they don't want to be labeled as racists!

How can an ideology have anything to do with race?
Everyone should read the Quran. It looks like an instruction manual on what to do with the non-believers to me. Almost every sura has reinforcement of how bad the infidel is and how superior the Muslim is. And this is a peaceful ideology?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: eNumbra

Get your facts straight.

McVeigh was a self-proclaimed agnostic who was raised in an atheist household.

In the letters, McVeigh insisted he has no fear of his execution. An agnostic, he said he will "improvise, adapt and overcome" if it turns out that there is an afterlife. "If I am going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company."

abcnews.go.com...

Get yours straight, he was raised Roman Catholic and though he "lost touch" with his faith and wrote that letter, he took last rites when he was executed. That doesn't sound like an agnostic to me.
edition.cnn.com...
Link btw, since I'm sure you'll question it.

originally posted by: conz1992
I suppose though there's more American on American killings per year so I'd worry about that first if I were American

This is reason number 1 as for why I'm not particularly worried about Islamic terror on American soil. Statistics say it's not a real risk compared to almost anything else in the country
edit on 3/22/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The most effective way that ISIS can harm the US is by helping Trump get elected, which they are doing a very good job of right now

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"Radical Islam is not coming to the US...it is already here"

Really.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm pretty sure more people are killed in the US by toddlers than Muslim terrorists.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I corrected my post before you posted this.

He plainly stated he was agnostic, even in the link you posted.

He did not commit his crime in the name of christianity. Period.

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And those are only the successful terrorist plots. The list of unsuccessful terrorist plots is quite long, which, if any were brought to fruition would have caused the deaths of thousands. Most are, of course, fuelled by Islamism.

List of Unsuccessful Terrorist Plots in the United States post 9/11

edit on 22-3-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It does make you wonder why the likes of Palestinians, Libyans, Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis are so angry? Particularly seeing that the 9/11 hi-jackers were mainly Saudis.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Thanks for your reply. Have a lovely day.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I corrected my post before you posted this.

He plainly stated he was agnostic, even in the link you posted.

He did not commit his crime in the name of christianity. Period.

Religious motivations aside for the moment; agnostics don't take last rites.

edit on 3/22/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: mamabeth
They are turning a blind eye because they don't want to be labeled as racists!

How can an ideology have anything to do with race?
Everyone should read the Quran. It looks like an instruction manual on what to do with the non-believers to me. Almost every sura has reinforcement of how bad the infidel is and how superior the Muslim is. And this is a peaceful ideology?

You are right! How can an ideology have anything to do with race? BUT,if you speak out
against islam and the muslims you are labeled as a racist! I assume you have heard of CAIR?
An organization that is happy to label any speech that goes against islam as "hate speech".

How bad the infidel is and how superior the muslim is. I will start having a little more respect
for islam when they do the following...Their imams stop shouting death to America!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Today's attacks in Belgium is the latest warning that the threat is here and it will reveal itself soon. What are we as a nation ready to do to protect ourselves as a nation to stop this senseless violence? Why are we being so conditioned to simply allow it to happen...do you know the answer?

OMG 32,000 PEOPLE DIED IN CAR ACCIDENTS LAST YEAR!

WE NEED TO BAN THE IMPORT OF CARS UNTIL WE FIGURE THIS OUT.

No — to hell with that, I'm too afraid now and I can no longer keep this fear at bay with my gun purchases. We need to act immediately before all of Western Civilization is destroyed by the Radical Automobiles. Quick, somebody take some more of my rights, I can't handle this fear anymore. Here, just take my money and make me feel safe.

Donald Trump 2016 - Make America Act Irrationally Again
edit on 2016-3-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I thinks the mods should have left up the "it's time for genocide" meltdown the fright-wing Trump supporter just posted. I thought it was a pretty good example of how a lot of them really feel and political correctness shouldn't stop assholes from revealing themselves.

Political correctness allows only for the criticism of Christianity, but refuses the same criticism to other religions.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The most effective way that ISIS can harm the US is by helping Trump get elected, which they are doing a very good job of right now

Except Al Shabob uses an anti-Trump message in it's videos. It appears they are doing a good job after all.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

I thinks the mods should have left up the "it's time for genocide" meltdown the fright-wing Trump supporter just posted. I thought it was a pretty good example of how a lot of them really feel and political correctness shouldn't stop assholes from revealing themselves.

Political correctness allows only for the criticism of Christianity, but refuses the same criticism to other religions.

No it does not.

Not in the real world anyway...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hi, welcome to ATS!

9/11 was an inside job.

In 1993, the FBI told their informant, Emad Salem, that the bomb they gave him was fake. After it turned out to be real, he knew that they were being set up and began to record his conversations with the FBI.

From the New York Times:

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. headquarters in Washington about the bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

Not sure what the US has to do with Palestinians and Israelis, but I'm sure you dont expect us to see the Israelis as the victims...

Oh and as an FYI, in as early as 1956, the CIA overthrew a newly democratically elected government of Iran and installed a ruthless dictator. It was called Operation Ajax.

Unfortunately, the West has been attacking that part of the World for decades.

Enjoy your time here on ATS and remember the site's motto, DENY IGNORANCE!

edit on 22-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No it does not.

Look in this very thread. This thread is about radical Islam. Guess how many times Christianity has been brought up.

This "real world" you talk of—apparently I've never been there.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: nonspecific

No it does not.

Look in this very thread. This thread is about radical Islam. Guess how many times Christianity has been brought up.

This "real world" you talk of—apparently I've never been there.

And it's being brought up in the same way Replublicans site the failings of Democrats whenever they're criticized and vice-versa, it has nothing to do with who is and isn't "allowed to be criticized".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join