It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi all just joined, Ive been lurking here for around 10 years, check ATS daily (I'm addicted) I'm always fascinated by conspiracy's such as the one ForteanOrg has presented to us, it's one of the reasons I first started coming here, but I never understood why members feel the need to join threads (especially in skunkworks) just to ridicule the content. As out there as some conspiracies sound, why can't people just discuss what's being presented in a civil manner, if it's not to your liking or you find the idea ridiculous, fair enough, just bugger off then. Sick of the negative comments that derail most threads these days. I joined just to vent. Great thread Op, interesting read. Tl;dr stop derailing threads because you find a conspiracy ridiculous, This is a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Can't we all just get along?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyFnC
Great thread Op, interesting read.

Thank you and welcome in the inside - of this forum, that is

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I see your deception.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I'll see your "deception" and raise you an educated guess?

Alas, it would be nice to have some sort of assurance about this stuff, and it occasionally does appear, only to be lost in the noise, but the whimsy this thread arose from, even if an "educated" one, is still a fine flight of fancy and worthy of consideration.

The idea "they" are under us is an old, old one... I tend to drift towards the "right next to us on another level of some reality" myself, but it changes as info of better or worse quality comes to my attention... but most of my info is second hand, as sightings of too high tech and brushes with unseen intelligence is rare, and usually doesn't explain itself while at the same time, even primary info is filtered by faulty equipment and even faultier expectations.

We are all, essentially, heads in vats when it comes to our world views and guesses upon the mysteries... it's nice to have some heft in the "truth" side of the individual equations, but rare... oh so rare.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I wasn't talking about his op or the Reptillian theory. I was refering to the conversation with himself. See, I have this rule that if a brand new account shows up in a thread supporting the OP, and specifically mentions the OP's name giving props, chances are, it actually is the OP.

edit on 26-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Oh btw, the source of the claims that NASA is receiving transmissions from inside the Earth is a 1995 news paper article by the Canadian "Weekly World News".

he Canadian newspaper very seriously''Weekly World News''was published February 14, 1995 an article which proves again the theory of the hollow Earth. This is the title of the article: "Cape Canaveral, Florida - NASA receives radio signals coming from inside the Earth. Experts believe that these signals are emitted by a form of intelligent life and well developed! "

planet-x-nibiru-2012.blogspot.co.id...

And here some info on "Weekly World News",

The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It ceased publication in August 2007.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

The whole thing is an obvious hoax but never mind that.

edit on 26-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So, ATS, it's time for disclosure. Our "aliens" are actually the ruling race on this planet. They are the original civilsation - we are merely a byproduct. We are the drones. We are the untermenschen. THEY are our masters. They live underground both here and on the moon. Our governments have figured this out long ago, but keep it a secret - because else they'd need to admit they are NOT in control. Our sole purpose is to work, procreate, mine, build. Our subterranean masters harvest and rule. And now you know.

All I know is that you are passing speculation of as fact.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: Baddogma

I wasn't talking about his op or the Reptillian theory. I was refering to the conversation with himself. See, I have this rule that if a brand new account shows up in a thread supporting the OP, and specifically mentions the OP's name giving props, chances are, it actually is the OP.

There you go again - lack of manners and decorum again, but on another level. Where others here simply enjoy my disclosure, add details, refer to other and older work w/regard to this theory - in other words: think, have a good time, enjoy it either as fantasy or as a stimulus - or simply choose to ignore it as it seem to be too far out - you choose to make this a crusade. And though you obviously detest what you see as speculation on my part - you don't shy away from speculation yourself.

I am done with you.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: DutchMasterChiefThe idea "they" are under us is an old, old one... I tend to drift towards the "right next to us on another level of some reality" myself,

A fine theory indeed. But it seems to be overly complex - the simple explanation is mostly the better one, in my opinion. However, there are distinct "paranormal" treats to the issue - they may be glitches in a technology used by our masters to influence us to keep doing what we do (work, produce). And like with ants - we can't step outside our roles. We are born to produce, and it is unclear to US what it is THEY want from us. But it must be something that is of great value to them. Perhaps it are the goods we make, perhaps the thoughts we think, perhaps it is carbon dioxide..

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Where others here simply enjoy my disclosure,

What disclosure? It is just baseless speculation that you pass of as fact. It is you "connecting dots" from a starting point which is clearly a hoax, and a rehash of a decades old theory.

And when it is pointed out to you that it is a hoax you simply ignore it.

in other words: think, have a good time, enjoy it either as fantasy or as a stimulus

So that's what this is all about?

And though you obviously detest what you see as speculation on my part - you don't shy away from speculation yourself.

There is nothing wrong with speculation. Acting like you are talking about hard facts is. I clearly did not say that what I claimed is a fact, but rather a possibility.

I am done with you.

It's not as simple as that.
edit on 27-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
it's frighteningly entirely possible that there could be another race living beneath our feet.

1: Roswell happened almost a year to the day from the first nuclear tests in the same geographical region.

2: There are sections of crust, 30, 50, 70 miles deep, our tallest buildings aren't 1/3 of a mile high, there is plenty of space without getting into hollow Earth nonsense.

3: The military repeatedly digs underground at reported alien contact locations

4: There is plenty of water to drink and likewise Oceans pose no limitation for development as any cities would be beneath them nor would Antarctica

5: Us living on the surface is likely to be the long term anomaly not the rule for advanced civilizations, for all intents and purposes we are riding on the outside of a spaceship, most likely any civilizations that survive long term would be driven underground by weather, war, solar activity and a variety of other issues that make it less than safe to be on the surface forever, aliens that found our world would be a lot more likely to head underground than want to share the surface.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
it's frighteningly entirely possible that there could be another race living beneath our feet. 1: Roswell happened almost a year to the day from the first nuclear tests in the same geographical region.

Indeed. It is also well known that UFO's seem to have a more than average interest in nuclear facilities. Of course they have: underground dwellings may be relatively secure, but such huge shockwaves will no doubt have had their impact (sic). If living underground is - as you also say - is the norm, many of our "inhabited" planets may sustain intelligent life after all. Again, we should look down, not up!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You are very close.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

You are very close.

But - there is still something not quite right, now, is it? Can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I would guess he (or she) means the oceans... makes as much sense for many of the same reasons.

It's likely, from my view, that we might be dealing with a host of beings from under, over and 'dimensionally' next to us... with secret humans, too, for added fun

See, that way I can say I'm partially correct should it ever "come out."

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Subterranean masters? Is that what the "Keepers of the Royal Secret" have been hiding????????

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Tagging for future reading.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So...simple question.

What work are we doing for "them"?

Please give 3 examples..

I'm not mocking...I'm asking...

Please don't say mining gold or producing
Loosh for them to consume. Those have been done to death.

I want to hear something original worth pondering.

Thanks!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

So...simple question.

What work are we doing for "them"?

I want to hear something original worth pondering.

Thanks!

I cant rule out we provide some type of product they may want, it may have been gold in the past, maybe even now, for all anyone knows, but directly, we provide something far more, ummm, entertaining.

Control freaks? Paranoid? Over confidence? Or simply one hell of an amusement park.

I assume that when they said they don't intervene in our affairs, was only a half truth. Directly, they don't, but covertly, I haven't a doubt in the world. They are still laughing about Newton........

We, and again I have no doubts, have been merely pawns on a game board. Hence the checkerboard on the floor of the Masonic Temples. They laugh at our ignorance and gullibility. Even Einstein had something to say about the laughter of the gods. We are just an amusement to toy with, out of sheer boredom.

And I'm afraid, the common people are really not the target of much of this humor, after all, we all have been mislead without a true choice in the matter, or at least not from a educated position. No, the real laughter is aimed at those who take the oath, the vow, to do their bidding, because of what they have promised them in return. Its not going to happen, your not going to live in paradise the next lifetime. They are viewed as nothing more than functional idiots. I'm sorry to put it that way.

They have little to no empathy for us, I have read, and its not hard to see why. Why waist your emotions (if you really have any) on a pawn who will only live 1/100 of their life span?

We are a cattle herd of humor.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join