It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Jeez, for someone who is supposed to be intelligent you sure sound superdaft.

I want to prevent thread drift, so let me make this brief: the theory that earthquakes are caused by pumping up gas was only introduced AFTER the quakes. Up till then you could ask any scientist in the field if pumping up gas would cause earthquakes - laughter or frowning would be the result and you would get an elaborate lecture on the IMPOSSIBILITY thereof.

Nice anecdote. Did you imagineer that? And you want to prevent thread drift? You were the one that started this specific discussion about Dutch earthquakes.

Is it not completely logical that if you create caverns in the Earth things become unstable?

Mining leaves voids that generally alter the balance of forces in the rock, many times causing rock bursts. These voids may collapse producing seismic waves and in some cases reactivate existing faults causing minor earthquakes.[11] Natural cavern collapse forming sinkholes would produce an essentially identical local seismic event.

en.wikipedia.org...

I just told you, quakes are happening around gas pumpong zones in the North and existing faultlines in the South. This is not a coincidence, and it is not caused by the Reptillians.

And it took the Government until just a few years ago to accept this - half heartedly. And they did not really reduce the gas winning at all.

Yes, because of economic reasons. And the quakes are getting worse. Did you miss all the fuzz about this in the provence of Groningen? All the protests and stuff?

Off course, the people should really be protesting against the Reptillians, making cracks in their houses.

edit on 24-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: ForteanOrgJeez, for someone who is supposed to be intelligent you sure sound superdaft.

Firstly, thank you for the kind words. Imagineers are quite daft, indeed and we feel that's a good trick of our trade. But I am a bit concerned about you now: are you sure you feel sufficiently comfortable visiting this site? If you are on a mission to cure ATS daftness your last name must be Quichote - this site thrives on daftness.

Secondly: perhaps a little dose of Schopenhauer may help here: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Is it not completely logical that if you create caverns in the Earth things become unstable?

it somewhat depends on the methods you use. But "building underground" is a very typical treat of our "aliens" - of course. They actually are subterraneans, pretending to be aliens.

For example, in Italy, France and even in the Netherlands a group of subterraneans (the "akri") contacted hundreds of people: prominent members of Italian society like professors, politicians, writers and such. They had a very simple "love and peace" message, provided information about themselves and asked for goods in return: Industrial quantities of items such as metals, fruit, minerals and even barium nitrate. They were able to communicate using radio and used teleportation, e.g. made films and paper notes appear in midair. They also frequently showed up looking like very real human beings (though all were a bit "off": a guy that measured 7 ft for example). They also reported to have build an underground dwelling "for the time of their stay" and said that they had HUGE underground dwellings which they had used for "a very long time". They also (of course) spoke Italian, which hardly is a treat of extraterrestrials (not even of most humans).

If you'd care to study the Scole experiment, you will learn that in that case almost identical technologies were used to "impress" those present: films that appear out of nothing, writings in languages nobody present spoke (but were real earth languages), images of people, place on earth and also the image of a member of one of the subterranean worker classes, nicknamed "blue". If you study that image, you'll immediately notice it's a 'grey'.

I just told you, quakes are happening around gas pumpong zones in the North and existing faultlines in the South. This is not a coincidence, and it is not caused by the Reptillians.

Likewise, I just told you that quakes might just as well be caused by subterranean explosions or by mining expeditions / builders of what you call "Reptilians". I prefer not to use that term, as it is associated with extra-terrestrials. They are not extra-terrestrial, they are VERY terrestrial.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This is really getting pathetic.

We know we are creating caverns by pumping out gas in certain areas. Earthquakes started happening here with increasing frequency and intensity.

We also know there are faultlines in certain areas. Earthquakes happen there.

So instead of accepting these obvious reasons for the earthquakes you are introducing an alternative reason which is based on nothing at all, except your ridiculous fantasy.

Never mind that these earthquakes happen in these exact areas. No it is Reptillians, who just happen to have their lairs inside the gas fields and near faultlines.

You are either trolling or you have some sort of mental issue.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Please notice the stringent requirements here for manners and decorum. You just managed to call me "either a troll or a mental case". Remember where you are: on a conspiracy website, in the section "ATS Skunk Works". If you find it hard to believe anything that is being said here, that's fine with me. But please, at all times, uphold manners and decorum.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Soon you'll have a lawsuit on your hands from Disney.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Soon you'll have a lawsuit on your hands from Disney.

Nah. I'm European, not American. In this part of the world we try to reason first

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you find it hard to believe anything that is being said here, that's fine with me.

No, I don't believe a very specific thing you said, namely that earthquakes that are happening in the Netherlands in the gas fields and around known fault lines are caused by Reptillians.

It is just idiotic.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChiefNo, I don't believe a very specific thing you said, namely that earthquakes that are happening in the Netherlands in the gas fields and around known fault lines are caused by Reptillians.

The "known fault lines" were already known way before 1986. They never triggered earthquakes. We pumped gas for well over 20 years - no problems. Then suddenly - earthquakes.

It is just idiotic.

That's exactly what my old schoolmaster would have said had I said that we might have earthquakes in the Netherlands.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A bit of iron clad evidence, physical, that I can reach out and touch, so to speak.

Tales with no names attached. Decoded messages that aren't being put out there to be seen.

This is an all too typical UFO/InnerEarth story. Nicely put together, I'll admit. But lacking a certain plausibility.

...and this coming from someone who has seen Sasquatch, and a couple-three UFO's over the years...with the difference being, I'm not expecting people to believe me, since I have no evidence to back my tales--would that I did.

I don't think it's too much to ask, that you provide such proofs as you may have. Do you?

Forgive me if I come across as rude, I don't mean to. Let me see your proofs, and maybe you'll convince me. A you tube video doesn't make the grade.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

They never triggered earthquakes. We pumped gas for well over 20 years - no problems. Then suddenly - earthquakes.

They never triggered earthquakes? Man your are horribly misinformed and ignorant. Seismic registrations of earthquakes in the Dutch/Belgian/German border area date back as far as 1931. I think you need to study up a little mr. imagineer.

Here, on this site you may find some useful information.

www.kennislink.nl...

As for the gas, I already told you that such effects are not instant, but it is a scientifically accepted fact that these things can occur when you mine or pump gas.

I mean this is elementary school stuff.

Btw, are there any earthquakes that are not in gas fields or in the vicinity of a fault line system that stretches from the Alps up to the South of Holland and is actively stretching the whole area?

I can't believe that I have to educate you on this and that you think that your "Reptillian war going on beneath are feet in Holland" theory is a better explanation for these earthquakes.

I stand by what I said earlier.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

A bit of iron clad evidence, physical, that I can reach out and touch, so to speak.

Tales with no names attached. Decoded messages that aren't being put out there to be seen.

This is an all too typical UFO/InnerEarth story. Nicely put together, I'll admit. But lacking a certain plausibility.

...and this coming from someone who has seen Sasquatch, and a couple-three UFO's over the years...with the difference being, I'm not expecting people to believe me, since I have no evidence to back my tales--would that I did.

I don't think it's too much to ask, that you provide such proofs as you may have. Do you?

Forgive me if I come across as rude, I don't mean to. Let me see your proofs, and maybe you'll convince me. A you tube video doesn't make the grade.

I always thought that skunkworks was the place for things without ironclad evidence?

Or any evidence whatsoever come to think of it?

Is it not a little place where evidence and reason are put to one side for a moment so folks can put things out there without fear of being forced to prove it or be ridiculed?

Otherwise what is the point of the skunkworks forum?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

As for the gas, I already told you that such effects are not instant, but it is a scientifically accepted fact that these things can occur when you mine or pump gas.

Science is yet another belief system and it errs a lot. Eight years before Orville and Wilbur Wright took their home-built flyer to Kitty Hawk and took off, Lord Kelvin, the President of the Royal Society of England made a forceful declaration. "Heavier than air flying machines are impossible," said this very powerful man of science.

Elementary school stuff - that's what Kelvin would have said.

I mean this is elementary school stuff.

Ah, yes - so, it seems you can rightfully say that you are on par with Lord Kelvin - I bow to thee.

Are there any earthquakes that are not in gas fields or in the vicinity of a fault line system that stretches from the Alps up to South of Holland and is actively stretching the whole area?

Probably. In those situations "Science" or "The Government" (or both) will do their best to think up an explanation. And of course, it COULDN'T involve a subterranean population - they are "scientifically" proven nonsense. Elementary school stuff!

I can't believe that I have to educate on this and that you think that your "Reptillian war going on beneath are feet in Holland" theory is a better explanation for these earthquakes.

Well, you don't HAVE to educate me, but you seem to like it, and I don't mind. As long as you maintain a civilised tone and if you post links to non-English sites, please provide a resume.
edit on 24-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he added an example

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Is it not a little place where evidence and reason are put to one side for a moment so folks can put things out there without fear of being forced to prove it or be ridiculed? Otherwise what is the point of the skunkworks forum?

Indeed

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So do these earthquakes ever take place in places where there are no other, more obvious causes like gas fileds and fault line systems as opposed to Reptillians? You forgot to answer that.

Is every earthquake on Earth caused by them? Do geological processes even exist?

if you post links to non-English sites, please provide a resume.

What for?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So do these earthquakes ever take place in places where there are no other, more obvious causes like gas fileds and fault line systems as opposed to Reptillians? You forgot to answer that.

Thank you for reminding me. Well, I already provided an example. Again, you keep saying "reptilians" - I prefer to use "insiders" or "subterrans". We, on the outside - are outsiders. One of the species that live inside our planet descend from / are reptiles, but they are not (like Icke's) "Reptillians".

Is every earthquake on Earth caused by them? Do geological processes even exist?

Actually, as sure as geological processes exist, so do insiders. Scientific models require that you can make a prediction - did you know we still can't predict earthquakes? So, what use is a scientific model if it does not allow us to reflect the (relevant part of the) real world with it? It might just as well be bogus.

I said:

if you post links to non-English sites, please provide a resume.

And you asked

What for?

Simple elementary politeness. Most of the posters / readers here do not speak / read the more exotic languages of this world, like Swedish, Finnish, Welsh, Dutch or Frysian. Automatic translations aren't that good yet, so it is custom to provide a resume. In English. The language we use here.

edit on 24-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he forgot to add the link

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well, I already provided an example

We were talking about earthquakes in the Netherlands. That example is not in the Netherlands, is it.

Simple elementary politeness. Most of the posters / readers here do not speak / read the more exotic languages of this world, like Swedish, Finnish, Welsh, Dutch or Frysian. Automatic translations aren't that good yet, so it is custom to provide a resume. In English. The language we use here.

It was not aimed at other readers, it was for your education. I don't think that non Dutch speaking readers are very interested in a study of Dutch earthquake history, but if there are some, I am sure they can Google translate the page.

And btw, I did make a description of the info on the page, in that post. Did you even read it?

I hope you find your entrance and happiness down there buddy.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

True enough, it is indeed just that.

Does that mean I shouldn't ask for whatever evidence has convinced Fortean? Who knows, it might convince me...that video can't be the only proof, can it?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Disney works with the subterranean masters of the universe.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

a reply to: ForteanOrgWe were talking about earthquakes in the Netherlands. That example is not in the Netherlands, is it.

No, it is not. But it was not meant to be an example of an earthquake in the Netherlands, it was meant as an example of explaining away strange sounds and movements of the earth.

It was not aimed at other readers, it was for your education.

Thank you. Well, in that case it would have been better to PM me, no need to burden others with personal stuff.

I don't think that non Dutch speaking readers are very interested in a study of Dutch earthquake history, but if there are some, I am sure they can Google translate the page.

Google translate is not THAT good at translating fairly technical materials, hence the custom of posters here to provide a summary. Also, i'm quite comfortable with reading large texts (and writing them) but many in here aren't and will not read pages and pages just to find what your point is.

And btw, I did make a description of the info on the page, in that post. Did you even read it?

I did read your post, and I glanced at the page you provided, but it failed me how the two related. Hence the request for a short summary and a translation of the relevant paragraphs.

I hope you find your entrance and happiness down there buddy.

Well, thank you

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: nonspecific

True enough, it is indeed just that.

Does that mean I shouldn't ask for whatever evidence has convinced Fortean? Who knows, it might convince me...that video can't be the only proof, can it?

The video is not even proof - it simply functioned as a catalyst. And of course you may ask what convinced me - simple logic. Connect the dots.

Aliens from Zeta Reticuli? Mars, Venus even? Nah. Of course not. Firstly, the long distance. Secondly, the sheer mass of sightings and reports, there must be many thousands of them here - but WHY? It's surreal - unless you realise the live HERE, like we, then it all make sense.

Most of them have large eyes, which suggests they live shed away from sunlight or in dark spaces. Either in deep dark woods, or in or below our oceans or underground. Given the frequent life threatening events on the surface of our planet, it makes sense that a civilisation that lives underground could survive for ten's of thousands - perhaps even millions of years, witnessing the constant wipe-out of life on the surface. Actually, the NORMAL way to life in the universe may well be INSIDE the planets - and so, planets that we see as barren because they do not provide a suitable habitat for outsiders - may be thriving with life.

Then we have the strange sounds, "earthquakes" and the like that emit from somewhere below our feet. We have the reports of people that accidentally stumble into weird underground structures, and they see "lizard like" beings there.

But we also have the W56 and similar "Adamski like" groups: they seem to have similar technology, but are REAL humans (though odd: very short, very long, blonde venusians..). If you simply connect the dots, it becomes clear that there are various races that live together in underground dwellings and in our oceans. Some deep down, and their physique shows it: grey, big eyes. Others more close to the outside, some perhaps even on it, as communicators and providers: they look like humans. They are far less agressive than we are and are always - there is no exception in any report - in control. They are our masters, they choose to abduct us, to examine us. And they seem to be worried about us: we are of value to them. If not they could simply wipe us out, given the technology they seem to have. This lead to the conclusion that we are of economical value to them, so: we work for them. It is unclear if we may have become "unstable" and they try to "repair the damages" - or, that we in general do as we are expected to do and they simply monitor us.

So, the evidence is indirect. But the other theories are more absurd, hence the disclosure.

BTW: no, I was not visited by friends, lizards, greys. I do have some weird friends and collegues..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join