It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Is there any reason these subterranean species of yours might not be made out of some exotic type of matter/physiology?

Some type of exotic matter...dark matter..dark energy.. Plasma based that has the ability to "materialize" by interacting with the Biggs Boson?

Or are you set on lizards living in caves next to lava at ridiculous temperatures and pressures? I don't think science could support that...no matter how much you abuse it.

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
L. Ron Hubbard had his followers believing he once astral projected himself to Venus where he was almost hit by a train. And people still join Scientology.

No story is so ridiculous that someone somewhere won't believe it. In fact, it's usually the truth that gets rejected.

I think there is definitely something to the inner earth civilizations theory. I think that the cave systems of Utah are the best place to start looking.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Is there any reason these subterranean species of yours might not be made out of some exotic type of matter/physiology?

I don't believe they differ that much from us.

Or are you set on lizards living in caves next to lava at ridiculous temperatures and pressures? I don't think science could support that...no matter how much you abuse it.

We actually don't know that much about the inside of our planet. So, we assume a lot. But perhaps you need not search that deep: the surviving Woolpit child learned to speak English and told the story how she and her brother got lost and ended up in Woolpit. They surely did not climb up from the core of the earth, nor were they lizards. In fact, the girl even lost her green colour and became a normal human in all respects. She and her brother probably were part of a group of worker drones that perform their duties in the portal lands - a series of dwellings just a few hundred meters below the surface, connected to the outside world by tunnels and natural caves.

It's quite possible to live underground - even for outsiders. Outsiders lived in the over 200 underground cities that were discovered in the area between Kayseri and Nevsehir. Some 40 of those contain a minimum of three levels or more. The cities at Kaymaklı and Derinkuyu are two of the best examples of habitable underground structures.

Göbekli Tepe was discovered by accident in 1964. It was below the surface for many thousands of years and scientists believe it was carefully buried. Either that - or it was yet another dwelling of subterraneans. Science does not really have a clue, but regardless a lot of rather strange scientific speculation has been going on. Here we find yet another dot.

So far, very little evidence for residential use has been found. Through the radiocarbon method, the end of Layer III can be fixed at about 9000 BCE (see above) but it is believed that the elevated location may have functioned as a spiritual center by 11,000 BCE or even earlier, essentially at the very end of the Pleistocene.

The surviving structures, then, not only predate pottery, metallurgy, and the invention of writing or the wheel, they were built before the so-called Neolithic Revolution, i.e., the beginning of agriculture and animal husbandry around 9000 BCE. But the construction of Göbekli Tepe implies organization of an advanced order not hitherto associated with Paleolithic, PPNA, or PPNB societies. Archaeologists estimate that up to 500 persons were required to extract the heavy pillars from local quarries and move them 100–500 meters (330–1,640 ft) to the site.[29] The pillars weigh 10–20 metric tons (10–20 long tons; 11–22 short tons), with one still in the quarry weighing 50 tons.[30] It has been suggested that an elite class of religious leaders supervised the work and later controlled whatever ceremonies took place. If so, this would be the oldest known evidence for a priestly caste—much earlier than such social distinctions developed elsewhere in the Near East

So, lizards in underground dwelling near the center of the earth?

Take a good look at the art of Göbleki. Connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: ForteanOrgI see no reason to believe that the earthquakes we get here are not due to the gaspumping or simply natural causes.

That's because you choose to believe what they tell you. Do you have any proof that it was due to gaspumping?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Why are you keep using Woolpit case to make a point. They have not said that they came from underground pit but that there was a giant lake between their world and ours so It could easily have been a portal to another dimension. Why would this make it any less possible than underground theory?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well I was making fun of the great majority of the old material.

I'm not particularly interested in "pretty much human" living very close to the surface.

But who knows?

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I was merely brining up the Woolpit case as a reminder that it happens every now and then that HUMANS (not lizards) report coming from a dark, secluded, scarcely lit place. The Woolpit children were found near the entrace of a cave. I for one think that a subterranean system of portals and "cities", inhabited by Earthly biological entities (EBE's) is more plausible than a portal to another dimension.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: ForteanOrgI'm not particularly interested in "pretty much human" living very close to the surface.

Well, that is just the human drone class, you probably belong to them too. You'd probably be more interested in members of the other classes: the whites, the greys, the "lizards".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: ForteanOrgI see no reason to believe that the earthquakes we get here are not due to the gaspumping or simply natural causes.

That's because you choose to believe what they tell you. Do you have any proof that it was due to gaspumping?

I think this is somewhat logical and I think there is proof for that. There is no proof whatsoever that this is caused by reptillians.

Is it a coincidence that this is happening mainly in the provences where gas is pumped up and also near faultlines existing in the south of Holland? Or are you not aware of these faultlines?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrgIs this what your trying to say?

A picture is worth a thousand words, sometimes.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well suit yourself. I won`t deny that there is a possiblity of such place existing but I find it equally plausible. Perhaps even both theories are correct. They do live inside earth but in another dimension...who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Whatever that place is I want to live near it. If it was real. Cool picture.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I had a buddy tell me the main underground group are silicon based.
He was SF among other things.
He stated the beings were silicon based and couldn't care less about us.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mazzini
Cant remember where I found it. But to be more specific, I would call it a pictograph, not a picture

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I want to prevent thread drift, so let me make this brief: the theory that earthquakes are caused by pumping up gas was only introduced AFTER the quakes. Up till then you could ask any scientist in the field if pumping up gas would cause earthquakes - laughter or frowning would be the result and you would get an elaborate lecture on the IMPOSSIBILITY thereof. Only after the first quake in 1986 there was a THEORY that this might have been caused by winning gas. And it took the Government until just a few years ago to accept this - half heartedly. And they did not really reduce the gas winning at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: ForteanOrgIs this what your trying to say?

A picture is worth a thousand words, sometimes.

Lovely picture, thanks

edit on 24-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he quoted the picture - a nasty habit he despises of when other members do so - and now he made that mistake himself..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I had a buddy tell me the main underground group are silicon based.
He was SF among other things.
He stated the beings were silicon based and couldn't care less about us.

The class mechanism may result in the notion of disinterest. We are a class of mindless workers, that's what we do and love. So say I am not part of the worker class, but of the philosophers class (which is actually quite close to the role of our lizard friends below, I guess). Now, when I walk into a building and simply walk into a room and address the person there because I want to discuss the true nature of God, they are typically annoyed - I distract them from "work" (and "work" is important). I on my part believe that I was doing the only reasonable thing a living being can do. Note that for a non-hierarchical being like me (some might label me an anarchist) it's the role / function / knowledge that matters, not the place in the hierarchy. I am very much interestd in any being, but they don't want to talk to me, they have to "work". So, because I know that the worker wants to work I will NOT walk into the building and will not contact him. Some think that's disinterest.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ugh that was rather amusing?
edit on 24-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The font of that newspaper looks suspiciously like Weekly World News. The supermarket rag that brings you Bat boy?

Who are these "experts"? Who are these scientists?

Disclosure? Lacking a bit in that department, I'm afraid.

They've decoded them but won't reveal? A bit convenient, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ForteanOrgDisclosure? Lacking a bit in that department, I'm afraid.

What would it take for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join