It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

E.g.

David Icke
David Shayler

Sense mixed with nonsense.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Indeed. And it's a good source of money too.

You might want to check out this post. It's a good example of planned obfuscation: half-truths mixed with lies and truth. The "war on aliens" may well be a class uprisal. And it weren't our creators that started it.
edit on 23-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he had a bug in his url

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

These guys say it's not true at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well, you actually may have found yet another reason we do not see much of them: we are quite aggressive towards strangers. You, for example, did not even know they existed until lately - but your first response was that you wanted to defecate on them. Typical, methinks.

Nah, I`m the friendliest guy you will ever meet
But if you tried to convince me that you are my master, then I could become hostile.

Oh and about their existence...think I have heard a few theories before you even joined ATS so let me ask you this. ANY EVIDENCE?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Ever heard of identity theft? I could be anybody doing anything. But I am an imagineer and I am a quartermaster.

Yes I have heard of identity theft. What are you trying to say?

You are not a quartermaster in the Dutch navy.
edit on 23-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The green children were well documented

The Green Children of Woolpit

brian-haughton.com...
The we have the ant people who I believe were brought to the surface over time by levels to get them used to the change by the Hero Twins.

We recently found larger bodies of water underground that were not suspected, what make people think there would be no air?

Bad times have come over the surface of the planet many times, of course if it happened again people would move underground. If the catastrophe lasted for thousands of years where would civilization expand too? Down of course, and eventually we would be comfortable there and not on the to changeable surface.

I do remember a signal being heard from the earth long time ago and heard nothing more. It may be that they are tired of people HARPing and nuking and endangering their home.

They say this story is a Hoax or partly so but who knows

“The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth’s movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment,” explained Dr. Azzacov. “But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth’s interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice
www.truthorfiction.com...

There was also rumors of something found during Deep Sea Drilling Project that made them stop among other rumors.

The cliff-dwellings of Mexico and Colorado have of late years aroused speculation as to the aboriginal or directly prehistoric peoples of these regions. The "Popol Vuh" definitely describes Xibalba as the metropolis of an "Underworld"; and with such examples as that of the Cliff Palace Cañon in Colorado before us, it is difficult to think that allusion is not made to some such semi-underground abode. There the living rock has been excavated to a considerable distance, advantage being taken of a huge natural recess to secure greater depth than could possibly have been attained by human agency, and in this immense alcove the ruins of a veritable city may still be seen, almost as well preserved as in the days of its evacuation, its towers, battlements and houses being as well marked and as plainly discernible as are the ruins of Philæ. It is then not unreasonable to suppose that in a more northerly home the Kichés may have warred with a race which dwelt in some such subterranean locality. A people's idea of an "otherworld" is often coloured by the configuration of their own country.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I could go on and on

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't recall saying I'm a quartermaster in the Dutch Navy.

Actully, no, more like the quartermaster aboard a pirate ship around 1700: an officer who counterbalances the powers of the pirate captain on behalf of the rest of the crew. But I am also a quartermaster in the conventional sense of the word: a person whose job it is to create an environment or set of conditions to facilitate something. And of course, I'm an imagineer (Wikipedia): a person who is skilled in devising and implementing new and creative ideas, concepts, or technology, using scientific knowledge.

Think of me as a crossbreed between Spock and James Bond's Q. Whose name, not accidentally, is short for "Quartermaster".

I hope I've cleared that up for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't recall saying I'm a quartermaster in the Dutch Navy.

I asked you if you were in the Dutch navy and you said yes.

Then I said you wasn't and you started talking identity theft. Then I said it again and only now you are denying it.

Whatever dude.

You could have just said you are a senior consultant.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Of course I am. Now, are you SURE you know what identity theft is?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't see what indentity theft has to do with our discourse. Again what are you trying to say?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

He`s trying to say that he is your master

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthyI could go on and on

Indeed. Is it evidence?

If one considers evidence, one should first define what evidence is. Well, you have your personal experiences: you likely have personal evidence that hot metal burns the skin and that this can be very painful. But what lies beyond the personal experience is simply believed to be true because it is communicated by one or more believable characters. You, as a person, decide whom to believe - and if you do their word is evidence.

When ten's of thousands of people all tell the same or similar stories - is that evidence?

if so, we have evidence. After all: tens of thousands of people have experienced abductions, met humanoid beings with huge black eyes (or eyepieces) whom say they come from far places - that they are Venusian, of from Zeta Reticuli, the Moon, Mars or Sirius. They never say they are from this Earth. But with what we know from them, their knowledge of us, our language, the similarities in technology - they can't be from anywhere else, they are from Earth. Or perhaps the Moon. Their concern for our planet also is a clear indicator they share this planet with us. Their reported obsession with nuclear weapons too. Apply Occams razor - if the tens of thousands do not lie and we stay within the framework of what we know today, they CAN'T be from far away. And ask yourself: what's so special about Earth, why would they bother? The only reason to do so is because they live here.

Connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

I don't see what indentity theft has to do with our discourse. Again what are you trying to say?

That you either believe that I am who I say I am - a quartermaster and imagineer - or you don't. I could have stolen anybodies identity (either virtual or not) and wrapped my ATS identity around it. It's up to me. So, yes, I could well be a "senior consultant" - or not.

Would it help our debate if I told you my real name? If so, why?

BTW: you aren't really contributing much to the topic of this thread. So, let me ask you a question: we are both Dutchmen (at least we both pretend to be). As a Dutchman, you probably grew up being taught at school that our country was totally earthquake proof: we are not on the edge of some tectonic plate and the crust of the planet has been known to be stable in our country. Up to december 26th, 1986, we never had ANY earthquakes. Note that we had been pumping gas for over 20 year then. Suddenly we had one "earthquake" after the other, and it was said to be "proven" that our gas exploration was the cause.

Now, suppose that there is another cause - say that something IS going on under our feet that creates "earhquakes" - an ongoing war, for example, with explosions - perhaps the Dutch live on top of a huge underground colony - what proof would you require to believe it?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

He`s trying to say that he is your master

Nah. I try to say he is not mine.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting presentation. I have been following the back and forth of the replies and you have said a few times that we are but mere drone (we being all of us on this thread, unless you are one of the underground dwellers posing as one of us to try and get your story out, perhaps trying to communicate with us, I can't say for certain) but I have a few questions for you,
If we were designed as workers, what is our purpose?
What is the end product they need from us?
If we are just cattle, why do they need so many of us up here?
When do they harvest?

Thanks,
EVC

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That you either believe that I am who I say I am - a quartermaster and imagineer - or you don't. I could have stolen anybodies identity (either virtual or not) and wrapped my ATS identity around it. It's up to me. So, yes, I could well be a "senior consultant" - or not.

Lol, the squirming is entertaining.(and totally unnecessary)

So you are suggesting that you might have used somebody else's identity and have been divulging little bits of info about this person on purpose.

What you are trying to say is that, if somebody has been paying attention and was able to piece these bits of info together and found out who this person was, then it certainly doesn't mean that he knows who you are, since these hints were dropped as part of an elaborate plan to send whoever would be looking, on a wild goose chase, which would definitely not lead back to you.

Lol.

Also I never questioned or asked for your full identity. I questioned wether you are a quartermaster in the Dutch navy, and it only went on because of your own reply in which you answered yes.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

BTW: you aren't really contributing much to the topic of this thread. So, let me ask you a question: we are both Dutchmen (at least we both pretend to be). As a Dutchman, you probably grew up being taught at school that our country was totally earthquake proof: we are not on the edge of some tectonic plate and the crust of the planet has been known to be stable in our country. Up to december 26th, 1986, we never had ANY earthquakes. Note that we had been pumping gas for over 20 year then. Suddenly we had one "earthquake" after the other, and it was said to be "proven" that our gas exploration was the cause.

Yes we had been pumping gas before that. The logical explanation would be that such effects are not instant.

Now, suppose that there is another cause - say that something IS going on under our feet that creates "earhquakes" - an ongoing war, for example, with explosions - perhaps the Dutch live on top of a huge underground colony - what proof would you require to believe it?

Any proof you can come up with?

I see no reason to believe that the earthquakes we get here are not due to the gaspumping or simply natural causes.

edit on 23-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This looks like the Shaver Mysteries. Also the idea is very very old, everything from the Native Americans "Ant People" to the operators of the 18th century "Air Loom". There is enough evidence to show that a race of earthlings (maybe people, may not be, but if all the stories from all these centuries are true they do out age us humans by epochs)

So I ask you ForteanOrg: "if you've been connecting dots, then tell us where you pin holed things. Lay out dry hard facts that you've pinned down for your narrative."

To be fair; I'll present some stories I've collected over the years about this rabbit hole (if you have anything good, that I don't already have)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I have begun to theorize that the serpent of the Genesis story was banished to inner earth and "And dust you shall eat all the days of your life." Is code for live inside the earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wish they would just hurry up and come out with it... be like look yall r fu*kin it up... but nooo they send crop circles and hidden messages and what not... all im saying is if I was the master of a whole race of little people, then I would have no problem dictating what needs to be done and fixing our ignorant ways, the only reason y i would have to hide and tip toe around would be because Im not that powerful or strong enough to be the master..... outside of a religous perspective, i have no master, i follow my own rules, and all the masters can kiss my yellow *ss... but please dont kick down my door and throw me in a fema camp!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join