It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
During all of the years that I spent researching UFO's.I found
that we have more to fear beneath our feet then from outer
space.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
Hi, ATS.

Just found this video, and it triggered me to connect some dots.

Youtube video with added spooky music = scam/hoax!

Care to show a official NASA source where they state they are

NASA is receiving radio transmissions from hundreds of miles bellow the Earth's surface

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So very true.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruceYoutube video with added spooky music = scam/hoax!

The video may well be a hoax - it merely triggered me to connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Quartermaster and imagineer.

You know of these reptoids by being in the Dutch Navy and making things up for a purpose?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, yes. BTW, just curious: are you Dutch (DutchMasterChief)?
edit on 22-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he wanted to add that it is pretty much the best description of what he does - but he might be lying..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

1 agrees there ARE someones who prefer subterranean life more then living on planet surfaces that are easy targets for impact and or invasions. 1 would think they have data of the past... ANd so know.

Pulled from the conscious collective of humans -
Some humans are in contact with them, but the truth may be compartmentalized/limited, of past and expected potential future events.
Deep thought that came to mind why viewing the presentation is, ARE THEY SENDING THE SIGNALS (detected) TO HUMANS OR OFF WORLD?
Also detected w/ astral travel and remote viewing third eyes observation Khundalani Meta serpents guided some planets moons stars have concentrated cores suitable for worm hole technology. This technology can allow then travel into deeper spaces with say AN oceans amount of EM FIELDING Compressing the mentioned cores some thing can JUMP off world faster then postulated by many. The inner-habitats may have natural worm hole like large vortexes. Enter planet vortex come out in moon or star... So higher technology required. Shared as with all C.T. data a grain of salt to add more skepticism for it helps truth eventually. As the skeptics begin to seek truth and do actual research.

Many peaceful vibes sent to the Brussels families harmed by the ignorant of this planets top surface

NAMASTE

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13Many peaceful vibes sent to the Brussels families harmed by the ignorant of this planets top surface

*Namaskar*

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yes I am. So how does this put you in a position to know more about Reptillians? Out of curiousity too.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Yes I am. So how does this put you in a position to know more about Reptillians? Out of curiousity too.

Analysis and imagination. Just connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to: ForteanOrg

I find the Reptillian theory interesting and potentially plausable.

However, you are not a quartermaster in the Dutch navy.
edit on 22-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Actually - they would not really survive very long in our current atmosphere without protection. They are used to an atmosphere that contains more methane / sulphur. Underground wells seem to produce plenty of it.

So, perhaps you would actually do them a favour..

Unfortunately you are correct. I will have to come up with an alternative plan to defy my masters then

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

That is a fascinating theory. Thanks for posting it. IMO I don't think it's possible. Of all the theories I've come across
this one seems to me the most unlikely.

Do you think it's possible to journey to center of the earth in the future?

I have an open mind but find time traveling aliens more plausible than them living under us for eons.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Probably pretty dark down there, maybe that's why they got those great big black eyes to help them see where their going.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"Nasa can decode the signals but have no way to communicate with them"

I'm sorry dude, but thats just silly!
1: If they can send RF signals out then we can send them in.
2: We DO send RF signals in for all kinds of reasons.
3: We can send radar signals in that go right through to the other side!

I'm not saying people living below the surface is out of the question, but that vid is pure nonsense!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

You mean traveling via sinkholes into the core of the earth? Well I was having fun with OP`s theory more than anything else but who knows, sinkholes have to lead to somewhere but unlikely to the very core. Most of the sinkholes can be easily explained due to soft bedrock or human factor but along the way you will find some interesting cases.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There very well could be pulses of electromagnetic energy emitted from the sub-surface of Earth.
Extreme pressures in rock strata laden with quartzite. When plates shift.... Earthquakes... EMF are emitted.
So, doubt if messages are being picked up... just blasts of broadband EMF.

edit on 23-3-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ever heard of identity theft? I could be anybody doing anything. But I am an imagineer and I am a quartermaster.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
There very well could be pulses of electromagnetic energy emitted from the sub-surface of Earth.
Extreme pressures in rock strata laden with quartzite. When plates shift.... Earthquakes... EMF are emitted.
So, doubt if messages are being picked up... just blasts of broadband EMF.

Indeed, tectonic activity can result in strange emissions.Likewise we now think that some (plasma like) UFOs are cause by tectonic activity. Our planet still holds a lot of secrets to us.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: ForteanOrgUnfortunately you are correct. I will have to come up with an alternative plan to defy my masters then

Well, you actually may have found yet another reason we do not see much of them: we are quite aggressive towards strangers. You, for example, did not even know they existed until lately - but your first response was that you wanted to defecate on them. Typical, methinks.

But it are mainly the - to them - harsh conditions on the surface that keep them away. Also, the way their society works is quite different from ours: they are organised in specific groups, a bit like ants: they are born with a function and when you are part of one class, the only interaction with the other classes is by functionality. There is no hierarchy: one class is just as important as the other, it's just they have a different function. They are quite unable to think outside that paradigm. To them, we, the outsiders, are just another of their classes. Please note that they do NOT have the concept of "masters" or "kings" - that's entirely human, it's specific for us.

Our class was designed to work on the surface, hence our limited brain capacities, our limits to see beyond our personal little groups and our limited life spans. The only reason to interact with us is when they have use for our services. They have created a special class for that too, which are recognised by us as our "leaders". Please note that our leaders aren't aware they belong to that special class - they simply were born with the genetical make-up to make them suitable for what they do. They direct society and ensure that production is done as needed.

Later.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join