It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our subterranean masters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hi, ATS.

Just found this video, and it triggered me to connect some dots.

I've always found it more plausible that for example UFO's and various human types of aliens would origin nearby or even be from Earth than that they travelled a kazillion miles just to check out Barney Hill's false teeth. There are the stories of the green children of Woolpit, the various tales of the underworld, the stories of people that say they visited inner Earth - which all indicate there may be another world on or under our world. There are the stories that Phil Schneier told: about discovering an underground "alien" base, and the human like creatures he discovered. Perhaps we are fighting a battle - not with aliens, but with underground people / beings. We see USO's and UFO's, mainly near the sea - perhaps they use the vast oceans as a cover. Remote viewer Ingo Swan tells a fascinating story: when he "visited" the backside of the moon, he saw - HUMANS there. Highly advanced, superiour, living in a greenish fog, naked. You might even think that the communications with the "dead" - as for example presented by the Scole experiment - are communication with the ones alive: under ground! And we have the work of Alan Butler, who poses the question "who built the moon" and suggests it is hollow and placed where it is - by us. He suggests we will build the moon in the future and put it where it is - but .. perhaps it was put where it is by our forefathers.

Suppose that millions of year ago some intelligent species - evoluted here on this planet - lived underground. Perhaps by accident, perhaps by choice, who knows. But they did. And they have done this for so long they can't imagine it could be any other way. Perhaps their bodies have become vulnerable to the outside world. They would appear to be pale, grey, would have huge eyes - sound familiar? They may live on our moon too - inside it, comfortably.

They may even have created a drone race - similar to them, but resistant to sunlight. These drones might be genetically manipulated to be less intelligent, not capable of thinking outside a small worker group of 50 people, and without proper leader, not capable of much other than constant war. Sound familiar?

So, ATS, it's time for disclosure.

Our "aliens" are actually the ruling race on this planet. They are the original civilsation - we are merely a byproduct. We are the drones. We are the untermenschen. THEY are our masters. They live underground both here and on the moon. Our governments have figured this out long ago, but keep it a secret - because else they'd need to admit they are NOT in control. Our sole purpose is to work, procreate, mine, build. Our subterranean masters harvest and rule.

And now you know.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So... it's "Sleastacks"?

I learn something new everyday...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Sleestaks? They might look like that. It might be more complex: there might indeed be reptillians (your "sleestaks"), they created a couple of drone races to work for them. The greys might be their underground drones, humans their surface drones. Perhaps your "sleestaks" or the grey come to the surface every now and then - which explains the weird suits they wear (which can be seen on many, many ancient drawings). There may be a number of races and groups of people may work with them, using their technology.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
So... it's "Sleastacks"?

I learn something new everyday...

a star for the sleastacks reference.
land of the lost is the ultimate underground civilization story out there.
for being a kid show, sid and marty kroft created a masterpiece.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I don't know about that particular show, must be worth while.

But seriously: it all makes sense if you start realising what the truth is. No need for crazy (and up till now impossible) long range space travel: they have evoluted here. It explains why humans believe in a creator - yes, it's true - they ARE created! it explains the very odd fact that our "aliens" seem to be capable of understanding us and communicate with us. It explains why we have caves and caves full of depictions of beings with helmets and suits - they simply aren't build to withstand direct sunlight. It explains why they mostly operate during the night. It explains why they abduct people - to them, we're just cattle, they CREATED us, the OWN us. It explains why we have all those legends about beings that travel to the heavens (the moon) and those that live in a dark underworld.

It figures - because it's true.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
You know more than you're letting on.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Just part of the job I do.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

here is a youtube video of the old kid show
land of the lost was epic in its story telling. even today as adults me and my friends talk about the stories from that show.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: and14263

Just part of the job I do.

What job is that?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes,I love it,the reptilian overlords,the morlocks and the deros!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Thanks - now I've seen some of it, I recall having seen it on TV, not sure if original or a re-run (and it might well have been German or subtitled, dunno).

Spoonfeeding, methinks.

Much of the truth has indeed been published, obfuscated intentionally to ensure that any incident would be ridiculized or misinterpreted. Greys are now universally seen as "not from this world" - but they are. Charles Hall's story about the "tall white" was true - the TW's are actually part of the underground civilisation that is better suited to live on our planets surface (though they need high temperatures as they exist in their underworld dwellings). This explains why they can live here, they don't have any problems with bacteria etc. - this is more THEIR planet than ours. It also explains why they use earth tech - they LIVE here.

Just connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Quartermaster and imagineer.
edit on 22-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he fogot the 'r'

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Kinda. But for real.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Now, a lot of solid information can be found in documents (or webpages) that also contain utter rubbish. A similar technique is used to distribute secret information: you simply put it out there, in the open, mixed with nonsense - obvious nonsense to those that have the proper context. Just to give you an idea of such documents look-and-feel, I'll provide this link. It is the classical mixture of truth and total rubbish.

As an example of something that is mostly true this quote:

A -- Yes, some ’reptoids’ are native to this planet. The ruling caste of ’aliens’ ARE reptilian. The beige or white beings are called The Draco. Other reptilian beings are green, and some are brown. They were an ancient race on Earth, living underground. It may have been one of the Draconian beings that ’tempted’ Eve in the Garden of Eden. Reptoids rightly consider themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are [considered] the ’squatters’ on Earth.

The first sentence is known as an example of "demon seed" - a sentence that lures you into a false but acceptable believe. "Yes, some 'reptoids' .. etc." - it should have read: ALL 'reptoids' are .. etc.

Nevertheless, most of what you see in that paragraph is true, but it is twisted.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Our masters? I find it ironic that we live on top of them but then again we have a similar relationship with birds so now I know why they get pissed at times and # on humans...because they know we think that we own them! So If I take a dump in a sinkhole, someone`s face is going to get ugly?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

Our masters?

Yes, our masters. They created us, as their worker drones. And we dutyfully perform what we are supposed to do, whilst stupidly believing we have any say in the matter. We don't. Our "free will" is dictated by the genetical patterns they built into us. Limited lifespan, our built-in "we should work" ethics, our limit to see the world as it is - we all reduce it to the size and roles they designed for us when we were engineered to be their natural worker force. We can't really imagine a group larger than say 50 - so we project this small group on the entire planet and reason as if it WERE a cohort of drones: it needs a leader, you need to work hard, life is short and then you die etc. etc.

I find it ironic that we live on top of them

They feel that being out here in the dangers of direct sunlight and radiation, with limited life spans and just here to work is like being in the pits. They in turn are safely underground, in their warm and cozy underground dwellings, just enough light to see everything, taken care of by their underground drones. They don't want to be "on top" - actually, the entire idea of it being so great to "be on top" may be engineered into us. Like our believe in masters (Gods). Obey, work, your reward will come. Yeah.

but then again we have a similar relationship with birds so now I know why they get pissed at times and # on humans...because they know we think that we own them! So If I take a dump in a sinkhole, someone`s face is going to get ugly?

Might you ever meet one, and not in the proper context, you will end up very dead, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Food for thought, maybe they are the original inabithants of Atlantis, then a catastrophe happened, and they went underground where they developed amazing technologies and bio upgrades.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

They are much older than the (supposed) rise and fall of Atlantis, methinks. We seem to be in a kind of strange war with them: we were given some liberty, misused it, we made some arrangements with them, broke our word - and they are very sensitive to that. They gave us a number of warnings e.g. 9/11; they told us what they would do to the buildings, we created the cover story ourselves, the buildings fell, we said it was "terrorism"). They are quite advanced but can be beaten if they are outside their natural habitat.

Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Obey, work, your reward will come. Yeah.

Sure, I will take a few dumps right now

Might you ever meet one, and not in the proper context, you will end up very dead, I'm afraid.

Not before I take a few more dumps!!!

They in turn are safely underground, in their warm and cozy underground dwellings, just enough light to see everything, taken care of by their underground drones.

And that`s exactly where I`ll be projecting it, in their warm and cozy underground dwellings where there is a poor air circulation

edit on 22-3-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: ForteanOrgAnd that`s exactly where I`ll be projecting it, in their warm and cozy underground dwellings where there is a poor air circulation

Actually - they would not really survive very long in our current atmosphere without protection. They are used to an atmosphere that contains more methane / sulphur. Underground wells seem to produce plenty of it.

So, perhaps you would actually do them a favour..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join