It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shem as Melchizedek

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Then we are on the same page. Although I prefer the original Mazdayasnian Creator "Boundless Time" who has no name. Everything that is named has a creator and he is un created, self willed.

The Gnostics would call that the Totality who created Barbelo, Sabaoth, Davithe, Armozel etc.

But I guess you are are referring to Wisdom/Sophia so yes Wisdom is my God. I can only know the knowable.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We are mostly all unaware of any divinity within us and if you aren't prepared to know something but find out regardless it can have the effect on you that you are unwilling to accept it. It's like a bad acid trip the more you fight it the worse it gets.

Your only obligation is to spread the the truth "behind the curtain/drapes" as it has been un veiled to you.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was born 'Samuel'. And for my confirmation name I chose (randomly) Sabbas.

So Samual Sabaoth is literally my name sake.

My torturer/testers used to constantly ask me "Who are you?"

My answer has always been, "I will be anything and anyone I need be, when, and if I need be."

Mazdayasnian Creator "Boundless Time" is "preconception of time". It is the essence which was passaged so that time could come into being within this world.

It is a designation for the construct which underlays the microcosm of time. Without which it would not exist.

It is therefore not constrained by time, although it is the essential essence of its formation.

They didn't view it as a God, but as a concept without which they would not exist.

Our interpretation of "God" is a flawed modern concept. One which restricts anyone from ever knowing the true essence of the 'Completion/wholeness' that is God.

Like people interpreting Elohim as 'God'. Elohim means HIGHER POWER. But not in the sense of a God-like mind. In the LITERAL sense of 'Higher power'.

Plugging the battery of your phone into the wall socket, is plugging it into a Elohim.

The ancients didn't worship 'Gods' in the way we think they did. They actually understood the world far better than we do.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That is probably why I am only interested in ancient conceptions of deity. I have no interest in mainstream modern religion, that is tantamount to being a zombie in mine eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Down with Saklas/Samael/Yaltabaoth

Long live the Infinite Aeon

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You should look into:

JESUS/ISIS.

The Goddess Isis is actually pronounced 'Ease-Us'.

Guess who they are the same as? EASE-US ... became JESUS.

A woman!

Gotta love how horribly self-destructive the modern religions are. In their attempt to own everything and conceal all truth within a million lies, they planted the very seeds that would destroy them.

I wonder why they are crucifying a group called 'I.S.I.S'??? Hmmm?
edit on 22-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I always assumed that was why itis ccalled ISIS by some and ISIL by others.

The statue of liberty is Semiramis/Isis

In the so called Gospel of the Holy 12 he is called Jesus-Maria. I haven't figured that out yet because I just found it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mazzini

If you spit out the pulp and swallow the seeds of the apple you slowly poison yourself then one day Death comes.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

If you spit out the pulp and swallow the seeds of the apple you slowly poison yourself then one day Death comes.

I fail to see any purpose to this comment. I can sense you are attempting to cryptically insult me.

It failed to hit the mark. I have the Holy Spirit and can't be insulted by fools of the lie.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

it is a proverb

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

And how exactly does it relate to Shem being Melchizedek?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
your so smart you should be able to figure it out.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Melchizedek is the most mysterious person in the Bible. If he was Shem then Shem was not under the 120 year limit set by God, which is possible because Shem was born before the flood.

Jews are a minority of Semitic people yet they own the designation? That's just crazy. Arabs are Semitic too.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Shem lived to be 600 years old according to Gen 11, Abraham lived to be 175 , Isaac live to be 180, Jacob lived to be over 130. All of their ages are found recorded in the Bible in the first book of Moses, known as Genesis.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonbet

It would seem that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were all not under 120 year limit set by God either even though they were born on this side of the flood.

men never lived longer and longer lives. From the beginning they were living shorter and shorter lives and it has nothing to do with their diet but their nature.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Shem lived to be 600 years old according to Gen 11, Abraham lived to be 175 , Isaac live to be 180, Jacob lived to be over 130. All of their ages are found recorded in the Bible in the first book of Moses, known as Genesis.

Amazing that Mazzini/Jonbet/ElementalFreezeseem to think the 120 year was a limit put on man after the flood but yet we see Shem, Abraham, Issac, and Jacob all lived longer than 120 and were born on this side of the flood.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Kinda adds to the "mythology" aspect of the whole story...

Makes one wonder what they considered a year as well though...

Theres no possible way men of that age could build anything like "the ark"... let alone stand up more then likely

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AkragonOur genes and our bodies are so polluted today we not only can't live much more than 70yrs old, but we limit our strength too.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Actually i work with seniors... And several of my residents are over 100...

They're not in great shape but still... i think the recent record is 112

In any case, Theres no reason to believe that men lived much more then 100 years old at any time in our history...

900 is just nonsense... Unless their year was a lot shorter...

And even then an old man could not have built such a boat... with his equally aged sons

Its obviously more then likely a myth then a reality

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join