It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Terror attack oddity - open/closed circuit question.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

As you allude to. Why is it we are always only left with a fuzzy still image to work on ?

Airports I would think are covered in cctv cameras. So where is the footage ?

We never get any. Only a single crappy picture that means anything.

This strategy goes right back to the start of this BS and the picture of an airliner (not) hitting the Pentagon on 911

A building absolutely covered in cctv and yet no picture showing any plane. Amazing dude.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Today's date?

Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Skull & Bones

"Those on the inside know it as The Order. Others have known it for more than 150 years as Chapter 322 of a German secret society. More formally, for legal purposes, The Order was incorporated as The Russell Trust in 1856. It was also once known as the 'Brotherhood of Death'. Those who make light of it, or want to make fun of it, call it 'Skull & Bones', or just plain 'Bones'." —Anthony C. Sutton, America's Secret Establishment, 1986

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

This is only picture released by police . They have the entire sequence

Police has reason NOT to release everything they have - ITS CALLED EVIDENCE ! No doubt pouring over frame by frame with
facial recognition software to try id everyone in that airport and see if additional suspects are there

Just because they dont release every frame the conspiracy fruit loops start yapping about coverups/false flags/fake victims, etc.

As for glove - have explained reasons why the bombers wore one glove....

edit on 22-3-2016 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

X Ray picture of nail embedded in victims chest

twitter.com...

No doubt someone will claims its fake......

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I believe they clearly look like gloves on their hands all the while with the black on the carts as well. Did the security watching the videos(or did they just record it) missed it or otherwise?

Who runs the security at the Brussels airport/The American Airlines area?

Considering it happened at the American Airlines departure terminal( graphic of it)does it have any relation to the past link of:
Bush-Linked Company Handled Security for the WTC, Dulles and United

Sources such as this one(and source is terminal image) are questioning departure security protocol at airports now. Surely calls for more will be at hand, possibly a TSA checkpoint before entering the area? Or as I observed after flying post 9/11, armed guards, at the very least? All in the plan? I don't believe this things happen unless allowed to for what ever reason.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Might the gloves on one hand only be to identify the 'team members'?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

Seeing this post is about oddities this might not be off topic but during one of the recent bombings of a passenger get in the air, i read of one blokes account of a conservation he had with an employee in Moscow Airport.

The employee, in response to a question, said the most of the companies that provide security and cleaning to most of the major airports in the world are Israeli owned.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Bombing took place in departure lounge - terrorists were told to target the largest concentration of people to
maximize the casualties

Gloves were there to prevent any static discharges causing premature detonation as well as hiding the detonator

Wearing only one glove is not a criminal offense so nobody would take notice of it

As for Marvin Bush and WTC - Bush was on board of directors for Securcom, which had contract for security camera at WTC

Company was replaced in 2000, 1 1/2 years before attack (and before Bush was even elected)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

My hunch says that these new breed of suicide bombers are not aware that they are suicide bombers .

A very plausible theory.

It has long been a tactic of drug smugglers to use unsuspecting innocents to smuggle drugs through customs so using the same method for a bomb seems like a good idea.

No chance that they would look scared and raise suspicion and no chance they would have a change of heart at the last moment.

Also you could choose any type of innocent person to be the bomber and use it to create "TERROR".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: dreamingawake

Bombing took place in departure lounge - terrorists were told to target the largest concentration of people to
maximize the casualties

Of course.

Gloves were there to prevent any static discharges causing premature detonation as well as hiding the detonator

Wearing only one glove is not a criminal offense so nobody would take notice of it

As for Marvin Bush and WTC - Bush was on board of directors for Securcom, which had contract for security camera at WTC

Company was replaced in 2000, 1 1/2 years before attack (and before Bush was even elected)

Here's an update on that coming out now;

According to Catherine Herridge, chief intelligence correspondent for the Fox News Channel, the gloves may have concealed a ‘dead man’s switch’ - a detonator switch attached or taped to an attacker’s hand. When a suicide bomber loses the grip on the switch, it sets off the detonation.

“So if they were shot and brought down, the bomb would still explode,” she said.

Source

Oh, I very well think they knew what they were doing even as pawns and all.
Disgusting daesh.
edit on 23-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure if this has been thought of yet or posted about, but when I saw the pic of the suspects pushing the carts with one glove on each I had a thought.

Here is the pic:

So they each have a left gloved hand and right bare hand on the push carts. The third suspect has no gloves on and I am unsure if he is even related. I have heard reports that there were two loud bangs before the explosions. I have also read that police think the gloves were put on to hide a detonation trigger.

My thought is that the gloved hand and bare hand WERE the detonation triggers. By that I mean, and I am no whiz at circuits, the hand was gloved so as to not complete the circuit and the bomb was rigged to the cart such that if both hands were bare the circuit would be complete and BOOM, but if the bare hand were taken off, the same thing....BOOM. So these guys had essentially created a deadmans trigger by using their bodies as the circuit completion.

Does that make sense to anyone else at all?
is it just me? Or do the does the image look photoshopped? Or is it my eyes? The two gloves look exactly alike...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ok....I am going to update my thought on this as I have been following the story a bit and analyzing a bit. I think the guy in the white jacket was the one that rented the 3 carts from the cart rental spot. He has no gloves meaning he had no dead mans switch and was able to touch the carts with one hand to get them out and pass them on to the other 2. He passed the carts, once off the cart carousel, to the bombers who grabbed the bars, first on the plastic part with the gloved hand, then on the metal with the non-gloved hand which set the deadman's switch to the "ON" position. Now if the hands were released...BOOM.

Regardless of what happened to either of them, the bomb would go off. There was likely a cellular component to it as well just in case, which is likely what the guy in white was there for...to call the bomb if the deadman's switch didn't work as planned.

Can't wait to see if that is correct one day, if we ever do!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think if I had one shot to accomplish my mission, the very last thing I'd want to do is use some hinky half tested touch switch crap when a simple contact switch would do the job.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
I think if I had one shot to accomplish my mission, the very last thing I'd want to do is use some hinky half tested touch switch crap when a simple contact switch would do the job.

I would think so too, but the one gloved hand thing has me hung up on this thought. Their hands are positioned in the exact same place on both carts which makes me really wonder if they did it this way...Deadman switch being set off if one hand disconnects.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join