It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Terror attack oddity - open/closed circuit question.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been thought of yet or posted about, but when I saw the pic of the suspects pushing the carts with one glove on each I had a thought.

Here is the pic:

So they each have a left gloved hand and right bare hand on the push carts. The third suspect has no gloves on and I am unsure if he is even related. I have heard reports that there were two loud bangs before the explosions. I have also read that police think the gloves were put on to hide a detonation trigger.

My thought is that the gloved hand and bare hand WERE the detonation triggers. By that I mean, and I am no whiz at circuits, the hand was gloved so as to not complete the circuit and the bomb was rigged to the cart such that if both hands were bare the circuit would be complete and BOOM, but if the bare hand were taken off, the same thing....BOOM. So these guys had essentially created a deadmans trigger by using their bodies as the circuit completion.

Does that make sense to anyone else at all?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes! Very plausible if everything else falls in line. ya know.. them being tourists.
It's definitely odd.

edit on America/ChicagoTue, 22 Mar 2016 14:58:46 -0500Tue, 22 Mar 2016 14:58:46 -05002016-03-22T14:58:46-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its been mentioned on Sky News that the gloves were to hide the detonation devices.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
considering they martyred themselves at the underground, likelihood is these bombs were on a timer.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I stare at that picture and see no gloves, i see one hand pushing the cart and the other hidden on both suspects, the black shirts completing the illusion perhaps, on what ever is seen.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My hunch says that these new breed of suicide bombers are not aware that they are suicide bombers .

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a little off topic but there is just something about that picture that doesn't site quite right with me it just doesn't look right somehow.

Not saying its anything sinister I just think there is more going on in this picture than is evident from looking at it.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

they also look hauntingly similar to the Tsaranev brothers (especially the one on the left)

I think your 'completing the circuit' theory makes perfect sense though. Perhaps the 3rd perp had a different type of device, or was not involved? hmm

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

My hunch says that these new breed of suicide bombers are not aware that they are suicide bombers .

The one to the left doesn't even know where he is.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You know they might all just be tourists.
Although, the guy in white looks like a professional.

The hat, the obvious clothes. I mean now the news outlets are asking to look for a guy in white clothes... as if he wouldn't put them in the bin or something.

It would help if they would tell us when/where this picture was from.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What I wanna know is, why didn't they just share one pair of gloves instead of taking one glove each from two pairs. Now there's two right handed gloves out there with no partner.

ISIS have gone too far this time.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Zehll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I think your right. The 'black' bit is part of the handle of the trolley. All the trolleys are the same and they have black corner pieces at each side.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The one to the right is in fact disguised, the glasses, the hat, the beard

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You know if 'somebody' wanted to create the illusion of a suicide bomber story it would be quite easy to plant bombs in their bags without them knowing and detonate from a distance. Especially if they have just come off a plane they havn't seen their bags since they checked them in somewhere else. Once you collect your bag from the carousel do you open it to see whats inside ? no you load it on a trolley and set off. Then 10 mins later boom .... ur a suicide bomber.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The Belgian authorities have identified the 2 bombers and the guy on the right is now Europe's most wanted man. So yeah, they definitely think he is associated.

My guess is though if he was as close to the two when the bomb went off, maybe there's very little to find.

If he got away, what's the point in CCTV? Where are the images of him escaping?
That is suspicious in itself.

The names will be released soon and then Sky will show us that it was contained within the data they received from some defectors.

We're being played people, pure and simple.
edit on 22/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
They are now going through the Belgian capital going into all the no go zones. Should they worry about not upsetting the immigrants because they are Muslims and it will be targeting them simply because they are Muslim?

PERHAPS they should have done this while the bombs were being constructed there. PERHAPS they should have been called racists and made these communities feel uncomfortable as they searched and checked them....you know while they were planning these attacks.

PERHAPS all of Europe should go into these neighborhoods and be labeled racists and insensitive jerks who make people feel uncomfortable AND END THIS BS.

The fact is EUROPE COULD END THIS ALL IN A WEEK.

You have the man power. You have the means. You dont do it over existential BS.

When you fill some more graves perhaps you wont care about being less than noble and risking making a huge mistake that is morally reprehensible.-

It is. It is against EVERYTHING you hold dear. BUT, it is what needs to be done and is NOT a mistake if it means you live on.

If you can not do it, you will destroy your society while believing what you do and feel great about it.

If you can, you will HURT your society but you will recover, sacrificing your beliefs temporarily while feeling crappy about it.

Do what you got to do, or not.

Feelings dont save lives or societies.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I think the one in the white coat couldn't go through with detonating his vest, so he took it off and ran with the crowd!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Devotees of Michael Jackson perhaps...??

As FOX NEWS explained it - leather gloves are worn to conceal the detonators and also to prevent static charges from
prematurely detonating bombs

Pushing luggage carts meant to clear people out of way - again prevent premature detonation should they be
jostled

Explosive usually used in these type of terrorist bomb in TATP (Tri acetone Tri Peroxide), which notoriously unstable
earning name "MOTHER OF SATAN".
edit on 22-3-2016 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

nothing strange to see here... just some people with MJ style gloves on...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Listen. Don't you think if terrorists are in the habit of wearing a single black glove we would all know about that. We would all know to watch out for anyone wearing a single glove and if seen to immediately contact the authorities.

Do you not think that would be the case ?

Well I don't know about everyone else but I never heard of this glove thing before.

I think it a BS story made up today.

Has anyone here on ATS ever heard of this before. Maybe I missed it. OK

Has it happened before that a bomber wears a single glove. When. Where.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join