It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and the Occult

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travelling Gentleman
But Dear Mason

I have already told you, I have not gone through the three degrees of Freemasonry, and I do not wear the apron of the Master Mason. If you can't even get that bit right, even after being told by the person in question, then you seriously need to go back to the drawing board

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travelling Gentleman
I am here to rectify that ommission on your parts.

Well, suprise us with a fact then. So far you haven't rectified a single thing.

Let's take your statement here:

You have made the MOST elementary error of fact.......Masonic Ritual was COMPLETELY de-christianized in 1717.

Quite simply and utterly - WRONG
Not only that, but there are some degrees within Freemasonry in the UK, where the mason must be a Christian. Personally, I disagree with this stipulation and prefer the US way which is universal, but the fact still remains that one must be a Christian. It's utterly amazing how you have the barefaced cheek to call someone else wrong when you, yourself have shown total ignorance of the subject.

You blow a lot of hot air with your arrogance. If you call telling lies "work", I hate to think what sort of "Christian" you actually are.

BlackGuardXIII. Go to www.masonicinfo.com and and you can put those bogeymen to rest. The only reason you see "tenuous connections" between Freemasonry and conspiracy theories is because people like TG spend a helluva lot of time spewing lies and falsehood at the top of their voice. People such as TG and his slimy cohorts only have one aim in mind, they want to spread fear and hatred. Half of the time it's because they want to frighten you into worshipping their god (which incidentally is not the God recognised or preached about in mainstream Christianity). What they've basically done is twisted the Scriptures to create some sort of perverted fundamentalist view of Christianity which they then try to shove down everyone else's throat. And they don't stop at any lie if it helps to further their aim. They'll even go so far as to state that black is white - whatever factual evidence you give them will be totally disregarded and treated as if it never existed.

If you doubt this, ask yourself - Why would somebody come to a forum and start throwing about links between Satanism and Freemasonry? Even if a Freemason worshipped Bob the Potato God, what the heck has it got to do with them? Freemasons emphatically don't worship Satan or Lucifer, but even if they did, why is this guy trying to show that they do? What would he have to gain? Why post a link written by a guy who runs a cult? Think about it.

People like TG are looking to control your belief in God. They want to dictate to you who your God is and how you should worship him - even though they practice their own, unrecognised and bastardised version of Christianity. They want to tell you what to think. They want to frighten you into worshipping.

That's about the sickest and most un-Christian thing that anyone can do.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
GLeamer v2.0 after reading all his posts thats all it looks like to me

new topics

<< 1   >>

join