It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton Documents Raise Questions on Benghazi, Clinton Foundation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

What are you talking about? If you think you have something spit it out.

The links have been posted repeatedly in threads that you have been active in, but I will put it in front of you again.
National Review

In the July 2012 message, obtained by conservative group Citizens United and reported by the Washington Free Beacon, Mills sent classified information about the governments of Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Amitabh Desai, Bill Clinton’s foreign-policy director at the Clinton Foundation.

Funny.... Ties right in to this story. See any familiar names?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: introvert

I give him credit for getting the information with the FOIA requests, but what he and the Right Wing echo chamber do with that info is questionable at best.

Who cares about an echo chamber.
What the FBI does is all its about now.

It matters what the echo chamber does because they are creating a narrative that may be completely false. If the FBI comes out and says that no charges will be filed against her, the EC already has the conspiracy theory ready at hand.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

a reply to: Alien Abduct

Judicial watch??? Who the frock are they?

It's an organization started by a nutter Right Wing conspiracy theorist, whom also happens to be a lawyer, I believe, that likes to file FOIA requests. Then they use that information to spread half-truths, lies and insinuations across the internet.

I give him credit for getting the information with the FOIA requests, but what he and the Right Wing echo chamber do with that info is questionable at best.

What? Attacking the messenger?

I did not attack the messenger. A question was asked and I answered it. It is a fact that Judicial Watch was started by a Right Wing nut conspiracy theorist that uses the information he gets to formulate false narratives and push propaganda.

Why are classified files on a personal server?

I've never heard of classified files being on the server, only emails.

What files are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"You mean like with a cloth or something?"

I admire your chutzpah, guys

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I do apologize. Perhaps I use the term differently than others. I do not use the term file in reference to emails.

Just habit.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So what's the big deal?

She had a meeting request. What does that mean

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So what's the big deal?

She had a meeting request. What does that mean

It took court orders to get these documents.

Obviously they are hiding something.

Now their agendas are getting exposed beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The big deal for me is the fact that classified materials were being emailed from the State Department by State Department employees to the Clinton Foundation.
I have yet to see an excuse dreamed up for that one.
I might get a laugh out it of when someone posts one here though!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It took court orders to get these documents.

Obviously they are hiding something.

Now their agendas are getting exposed beyond belief.

Meh. It could just as easily be incompetence in the department or stubbornness on Clinton's part. I mean don't get me wrong, I think the Clintons are shadier than an Elm tree. I just don't see a smoking gun here.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It matters what the echo chamber does because they are creating a narrative that may be completely false. If the FBI comes out and says that no charges will be filed against her, the EC already has the conspiracy theory ready at hand.

Well there, you said it. The FBI is investigating,
They are not an echo chamber.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Because it will be right wing conspiracy. What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So you've heard? Show your work.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well since she's not under any investigation I guess you would be what I call wrong...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's all crap. Why do you believe everything you read?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

What does this mean in the context of the post you thought you were answering.

Introvert says: "I never heard of classified files on the server, only emails."

You say: "You mean like with a cloth or something" then you say you admire his chutzpah.

There seems to be a continuity issue here.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So you've heard? Show your work.

The court cases are well documented as you know.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh the links to opinions and propaganda. Yeah I've seen them. Reviewed their content and dismissed them as bovine crap in a steaming pile.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Oh the links to opinions and propaganda. Yeah I've seen them. Reviewed their content and dismissed them as bovine crap in a steaming pile.

link to pdf with the email
free beacon article with link

A member of Hillary Clinton’s staff at the Department of State emailed classified information about the government in Congo to a staffer at the Clinton Foundation in 2012, according to a copy of thecorrespondence obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Cheryl Mills, Clinton’s chief of staff at the State Department, sent the email to the Clinton Foundation’s foreign policy director, Amitabh Desai, on July 12, 2012.

The message, which was originally obtained by the group Citizens United through a public recordsrequest, is partially redacted because it includes “foreign government information” that has been classified as “Confidential” by the State Department.

Although the information was not marked classified by the State Department until this past summer, intelligence sources tell the Free Beacon that it would have been classified at the time Mills sent it because “foreign government information” is considered classified from inception.

If you actually look at the email, you will see that a portion of it is redacted, because it is classified.
We are not allowed to see it.... because it is classified.
Cheryl Mills sent it from the State Department to the Clinton Foundation. The email exists and it contains classified information.
Not opinion.
Now we see what the excuse is that the Hillaryphiles will give.
Too bad it doesn't work.
edit on b000000312016-03-23T13:39:26-05:0001America/ChicagoWed, 23 Mar 2016 13:39:26 -0500100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I continue to bring forth all of her lies and her cronies followers continue to eat her up. She will lie about ANYTHING and her cronies will follow her to HELL

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, so I'm here to help. Maybe you can find your answer there if you cannot figure out the disconnect on your own.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join