It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton Documents Raise Questions on Benghazi, Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: xuenchen

I am no Clinton fan, but can you explain what the conflict of interest is that you said is all over it? They asked for a meeting with her husband so did she set it up?

Members from a country asked for a meeting your thread doesn't say if the request was accepted or if it was excepted it doesn't say what was talked about.

hey hey....can't you read?.....if it's "Hillary and Benghazi" in the same sentence, it has to be criminal or treasonous....your critical-thinking skills are not wanted in a thread like this

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm.
Why were there classified emails sent to the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

This is total bull.
They took some items they thought were gifts. They were gifts to the white house. They returned those items and some sentimental items they paid for.

www.nytimes.com...

The bit about the w keys was rumor.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Excellent find xue!!!!!!

S&F

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The Clinton foundation is private but is a global initiative it's not political organization but even if it was it's still not part of the govt or the state dept in particular. This guy reached out to the former president not the other way around . And you still didn't say what the outcome was . Was the meeting set up? Was it accomplished? What was the scope?
In other words what's the big freakin deal other than you think this reflects badly on Hillary.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

But it didn't involve the state department at all. It was Bill they contacted.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Exactly. It doesn't

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The Benghazi hearings are over in case you haven't heard. This group are no body. Judicial watch??? Who the frock are they?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Judicial watch??? Who the frock are they?

It's an organization started by a nutter Right Wing conspiracy theorist, whom also happens to be a lawyer, I believe, that likes to file FOIA requests. Then they use that information to spread half-truths, lies and insinuations across the internet.

I give him credit for getting the information with the FOIA requests, but what he and the Right Wing echo chamber do with that info is questionable at best.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Clinton foundation is private but is a global initiative it's not political organization but even if it was it's still not part of the govt or the state dept in particular. 

Thank you.
This is exactly why I asked my question a few posts up the page.... Why were emails containing classified information sent by State Department employees to the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheshipsEven if she becomes president, this does not "go away".

I hope you're right, but if she's the President the DOJ isn't going to do anything. Congress would have to appoint a Special Prosecutor, and the Clintons will claim "right-wing conspiracy", and the press and public will lap it up.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

But it didn't involve the state department at all. It was Bill they contacted.

"They" contacted the State Department.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The Benghazi hearings are over in case you haven't heard. This group are no body. Judicial watch??? Who the frock are they?

"They" have successfully beat the State Department in court several times.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: burntheshipsEven if she becomes president, this does not "go away".

I hope you're right, but if she's the President the DOJ isn't going to do anything. Congress would have to appoint a Special Prosecutor, and the Clintons will claim "right-wing conspiracy", and the press and public will lap it up.

Maybe the DOJ will, that remains to be seen. The last thing she would
admit is there is any substance to this beyond her "bumbling" mistake.

The facts all support the FBI investigation, regardless.

Someone under FBI investigation on several levels should
not be engaged in seeking the highest office of the U.S.

She should suspend her campaign if she cant keep up with the big dogs.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I give him credit for getting the information with the FOIA requests, but what he and the Right Wing echo chamber do with that info is questionable at best.

Who cares about an echo chamber.
What the FBI does is all its about now.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's an organization started by a nutter Right Wing conspiracy theorist, whom also happens to be a lawyer, I believe, that likes to file FOIA requests. Then they use that information to spread half-truths, lies and insinuations across the internet.

Thanks. Yes that tells the whole story.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What are you talking about? If you think you have something spit it out.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What? Attacking the messenger?

Why are classified files on a personal server?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Who is "they" that you are referring to?

They would be this judicial watch group. Or as I see them nobody.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"
They contacted the state dept " to ask if the govt would be ok with it . Big difference! Or don't you even read what you post.

edit on 3222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join