It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgaria: March 22 Anti-Terror Exercise Had Nothing To Do With Brussells???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As usually seems to happen, a "anti-terror" exercise has coincided with a "so-called" terrorist attack.

This one of course was not in the same country, and different enough (train station instead of airport) to be put down to coincidence.

The thing that I find most strange about this, is Bulgaria stating that the two things aren't connected.

The second I saw this "so-called" terrorist attack had taken place, I did a search for some type of "exercise" taking place at the same time, as this is ALWAYS the case with these types of incidents, and of course as always. There was one.

Also very interesting that both British David Cameron and Australian Malcolm Turnball used the word "Concerned" in a twitter post regarding the "so-called" attack.

The Etymology of this word means "to belong to" or "to be part of". Amusing considering I believe that they no doubt were 'part' of what took place, long before it took place or they posted about it.

BULGARIAN ANTI-TERROR EXERCISE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORIST ATTACKS
edit on 22-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Didn't a train station get attacked today along with the airport ? The Metro was attacked too!

Seems weird there's always some training exercise that simulates exactly whatever terrorist attack occurs

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Unfortunately, the truth is very elusive.

We allow elements within our governments to operate in complete secrecy.

We're told its because of "national security".

But when their "activities" are revealed, we learn that they're involved in everything from mind control to murder...

Also interesting/coincidental that Van Damme, who is from Belgium, just exposed the Rothschilds on live television.

edit on 22-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
any other links to this

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Didn't a train station get attacked today along with the airport ? The Metro was attacked too!

Seems weird there's always some training exercise that simulates exactly whatever terrorist attack occurs

No, training exercises happen a lot of the time, conspiracy theorists only post when one coincides with the event they are training to deal with..... even if in this case (if correct) it's in a completely different country.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There were police operations of an anti-terror nature/man hunt going on in Brussels and Forest. The attacks are supposedly the result of arresting the Paris Terror suspect Salah Abdeslam 4 days ago.

I suspect terror exercises should be going on in those other countries that have had massive influxes of people from the Middle East and Africa who have been living in virtual wars zones their whole life.
edit on 22/3/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Discotech

No, training exercises happen a lot of the time, conspiracy theorists only post when one coincides with the event they are training to deal with..... even if in this case (if correct) it's in a completely different country.

I guess people just do not understand that counter terror and other exercises go on every single day all over. This is the full time job of many people who travel around and set up exercises so local, regional and national forces all have a chance to train.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This so called thread blissfully ignores one teeny tiny little thing: there is training happening 24/7, every day of the year, somewhere. Which means that any time something happens, there is somebody training for it.

I can see one making a connection when training is taking place in the same city as an attack, like Paris for example. Again, I would posit that it shows an ignorance of emergency services training but I can at least see people drawing a line from one event to another.

I do, however, think that trying to draw a line from an exercise in a country on one side of Europe to an event that happened on the other side of Europe and saying "oh gee look another drill just so happens to be taking place!" is so much of a reach that it's farcical.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Counter-terrorism exercises specifically dealing with a attack on a train station, going on the same day as a attack on a train station.

The same as every other exercise 'coincidentally' specifies the targets that 'so happen' to take place on that day.

I don't believe there is any such thing as coincidence. At all!

But having said that ... If it happened once, twice, three times ... it could be said to be 'coincidence'

This happens EVERY .. SINGLE .. TIME! Without fail!

A statistically improbable occurrence! UNLESS ... There is a connection!

What sort of connection, I'm not going to speculate, but there is a UNDENIABLE trend of events following targeted 'exercises'.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Can you or can someone else who read the cures for diseases reply telling me what it said.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Counter-terrorism exercises specifically dealing with a attack on a train station, going on the same day as a attack on a train station.

Could that be because train travel is cheaper and many people prefer that mode of travel so why wouldn't you train to keep them safe?

Maybe the terrorists should coordinate with those conducting the training so that we don't have this type of coincidence happen in the future...I mean who needs the problem of a coincidence happening.

top topics

join