It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Ionising Radiation.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nochzwei

dudes on ats are all potless individuals and cant be trusted with a mile long pole

And yet you see fit to start a thread asking those individuals why your "machine" produces enough ionizing radiation to kill.
problems with english language eh. the thread is about physics of that radiation and not license agreement

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Lol wt you mean by scammer? have you problems with english language? where have i said in the op there is any relation between ionising radiation and anti gravity?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Lol wt you mean by scammer? have you problems with english language? where have i said in the op there is any relation between ionising radiation and anti gravity?

The link is your rediculous machine. The physics you want are all based around that.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

wt bloody rubbish are you on about? the base of the machine rises by the same amount as the top. so wt is yr explanation. Heat or purple streak, lol?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

And I think it would be this

There are many processes that generate ionising radiation. The process that i am trying to find the physics of its ionosing radiation is, time dilation on a tabletop. This process generates anti gravity as its by product

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

wt bloody rubbish are you on about? the base of the machine rises by the same amount as the top. so wt is yr explanation. Heat or purple streak, lol?

Heat expansion explains it quite easily.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

the base of the machine does not rise in any way.. nor is it even measured.. so you are lying about another claim.

only the top rises minimally due to thermal expansion..

and i disagree with khaleesi calling you "either irresponsible, stupid or a scammer."
you are all three.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Let me quote your OP with the relevant words in bold:

There are many processes that generate ionising radiation. The process that i am trying to find the physics of its ionosing radiation is, time dilation on a tabletop. This process generates anti gravity as its by product.
It produces intense ionising radiation
in that it can kill animal lifeform within hours and ionise ordinary drinking water in a bottle. Albeit the animal lifeform and bottle of water are also subjected to time dilation.
The physics for this ionising radiation eludes me presently, in that when you breach the fabric of time and space, why should any radiation be produced?
Wondering if any1 can enlighten.

Your words! You claim that your machine produces anti gravity as a byproduct! and then you ask why it is producing ionizing radiation. Are you trying to find time dilation? Or anti gravity? Or both? No matter how you cut it, you are the one that connected ionizing radiation, time dilation and anti gravity. By your own admission to other members of ATS, you claim your machine does all three.

Why am I feeding the troll?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Second and third sentences, troll.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

you are talking thru your arse

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

you are talking thru your arse

Of course I am.

Because your easy bake oven is clearly an anti gravity machine.

(post by Nochzwei removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Rainbow unicorns live in my cupboard. It's true because I said so.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

there is no measuring tool to discern if the base rises at all.. i guess you have eyes that can notice if something rises by a fraction of a millimetre?? did you get those enhacements from pseudoscience blackmarket, just like the guy got his anti-ionizing radiation skin upgrades??

he is only measuring the top, is there any reason why he chose NOT to put that distance gauge on the bottom as well?? was it too expensive to add?? too much ionising radiation??

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This #en thread here!! has, had me laughing a lot, OP is having a go, and if he's not ....well ,entertaining that idea would just be mean. This reminds me of the good old days when zarxth was here telling us he is a defender of the earth and is going to save the planet with his channeled alien cohorts, I will say though that was more creative and entertaining, none the less, carry on.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You don't seem toe an engineer, so wt would you know about measuring tools
a reply to: choos

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

What I'm trying to figure out is if you could engineer a way that you could fully spell out the English language so that you look a bit less like a troll, regardless thanks for the laughs..

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

so one needs to be an engineer to know about measuring tools??? like say a common ruler that we use when we were 5 years old??

is that why you think you are an "engineer" or even an actual "scientist"??

jokes aside though, wheres the measuring tool that measured the rise of the base of the machine?

it would be awfully awkward for you if they guy in the video didnt even mention the bottom of the machine while you are here making claims that it rose.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Dude I measured the rise of the base. Go figure
a reply to: choos

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hey. Do you remember This thread where you state you discovered the videos?

Now in this thread you're trying to get someone to sign a licensing agreement and pay money and you also say you saw the base lift with your own eyes?

You are a scammer of the lowest order. You are being reported.

Have a nice day

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join