It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Ionising Radiation.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

wt do you think anti gravity machines are expensive to build. which world are you living in?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

a world where gravity, logic, and physics apply.

ioninzing, cutting edge, hypothesis, dark matter, and so on...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

a world where gravity, logic, and physics apply.

ioninzing, cutting edge, hypothesis, dark matter, and so on...
So by your logic ats is not of this world, isn't it? Lol

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You are trolling at a world class level. Bravo sir. Bravo.
dark matter, dilithium crystals, cutting edge, anti gravity, et al, and so forth.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hardly. I'd say they're trolling more at a second grade level.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

edit on 2732016 by TerryDon79 because: Not worth it

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You are trolling at a world class level. Bravo sir. Bravo.
dark matter, dilithium crystals, cutting edge, anti gravity, et al, and so forth.

lol my thread and im trolling? have you got the physics as mentioned in the op? if not no need to post or troll

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

i reiterated several times that you are doing no more that stringing random nonrelated scientific terms together and calling it a theory/hypothesis. i have explained in detail all your errors in understanding and you pretend like they didnt happen

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dude you need To go back to school and start learning physics

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Likewise.
Dude.
Can you please define ionization.
Or any of the hokum youve been spewing going on 8 pages now
edit on 27-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
no hokum there. google if you must to enlighten yourself

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

wt do you think anti gravity machines are expensive to build. which world are you living in?

theres nothing expensive about that machine whatsoever. if it was anywhere close to $1000USD to build id be surprised.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So are you going to post any evidence refuting all the (legitimate) claims that you're full of crap, or provide the information for others to test it themselves, or are we done here?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

A license ag comes with a fee whether for distribution or research. Patent is pending

Application number?
Licensees/investors would be interested in such. To, you know, like confirm that a patent is actually pending. For starters.

edit on 3/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

So are you going to post any evidence refuting all the (legitimate) claims that you're full of crap, or provide the information for others to test it themselves, or are we done here?
Info for others only under license which has a fee tag of a
million bucks

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A license ag comes with a fee whether for distribution or research. Patent is pending

Application number?
Licensees/investors would be interested in such. To, you know, like confirm that a patent is actually pending. For starters.

phage,
first i have to meet a genuine licensee only then.
dudes on ats are all potless individuals and cant be trusted with a mile long pole

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

dudes on ats are all potless individuals and cant be trusted with a mile long pole

And yet you see fit to start a thread asking those individuals why your "machine" produces enough ionizing radiation to kill.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Registered Technologist (Radiology) here. In all my years working in Radiology using ionizing radiation, I have never seen any evidence of time dilation or anti gravity. Years of experience in Diagnostic Radiology, fluoroscopy, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy. We were required to wear lead aprons to protect us. I see no lead aprons being worn in your video. If your 'machine' is really producing radiation, which I doubt, You should be conducting your experiment in a lead lined room to protect anyone in the vicinity. Whoever is in the video should also be wearing a lead apron, lead thyroid protection and lead gloves and leaded glasses. ALL radiology departments are lead lined. Just the simple fact that your experiment is not in an enclosed lead lined room means you are either irresponsible, stupid or a scammer.

Khaleesi RT(R)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I have pots, and pans (and yes some are black, but no kettles), but the reason I'm not potless is precisely because I know a lot of engineering and have a pretty good idea when some inventor's idea isn't well founded in science, like that guy in the video in your signature. I can explain everything I see in that video in very ordinary ways, and already have. Your denials of simple explanations such as the cause of the purple streak are astonishing when you're shown a video of car headlights making the same kind of streak, yet you stick to the claim that machine is something special. I guess that based on your criteria, all car headlights are anti-gravity too. Who'd have thunk it?

originally posted by: Khaleesi
If your 'machine' is really producing radiation, which I doubt, You should be conducting your experiment in a lead lined room to protect anyone in the vicinity.
You mean ionizing radiation. It's producing plenty of radiation of non-ionizing types (visible light and infrared), which causes the measured effects in a very ordinary and unsurprising way.

edit on 2016328 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Very true. Pardon me for inadvertently dropping the all important 'ionizing' !

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join