It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics of Ionising Radiation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi Ya'll

There are many processes that generate ionising radiation. The process that i am trying to find the physics of its ionosing radiation is, time dilation on a tabletop. This process generates anti gravity as its by product.
It produces intense ionising radiation in that it can kill animal lifeform within hours and ionise ordinary drinking water in a bottle. Albeit the animal lifeform and bottle of water are also subjected to time dilation.
The physics for this ionising radiation eludes me presently, in that when you breach the fabric of time and space, why should any radiation be produced?
Wondering if any1 can enlighten.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ionizing radiation means that a photon or other particle has sufficient energy to knock off an electron or other subatomic particle from an otherwise stable element or molecule.
if it hit an atom of stable sodium for instance it will knock off an electron disrupting the balance of protons and electrons and making it positively charged.
I'm not sure what you are talking about as far as anti-gravity because that is not a quantifiable term as far as I know. Or at least I am not familiar with a force that is equal and opposite to gravity .
If you are referring to thrust that is a different matter.
edit on 22-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Can you clarify, or provide any more details as to what you're referring to?

The only relation to "time dilation" and "tabletop" I can find is that scientists have been able to confirm the already known effects of time dilation "on a tabletop" - measuring miniscule differences in the passage of time by raising one atomic clock higher than another, for example, like in this article here (link)

I couldn't find anything anywhere about time dilation generating anti-gravity, or super-intense ionizing radiation. Maybe you're referring to something different, as the closest information to what I've found doesn't seem to fit this anti-gravity/intense and deadly ionising radiation-producing time dilation?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We need an ask an alien thread. Where can we find an ET to start one?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hmm. Sounds like a case of "Internet-Science".

Where did you read this? I"ve never head of ionising radiation causing anti-gravity or time dilation.

Do you have a link for this?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
The process that i am trying to find the physics of its ionosing radiation is, time dilation on a tabletop.

Never heard of it. Got a source?

This process generates anti gravity as its by product.

Okaaaay....What sort of fringe crap have you been reading?

The physics for this ionising radiation eludes me presently, in that when you breach the fabric of time and space, why should any radiation be produced?

Nothing we've ever done has "breached the fabric of time and space", so your question is utterly meaningless.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

This machine does all that, i beleive

edit on 22-3-2016 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We need an ask an alien thread. Where can we find an ET to start one?
Lol nice one

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nice thermally expanding box

I work with ionising radiation on a day to day basis... but hey, dont listen to me

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
Nice thermally expanding box

I work with ionising radiation on a day to day basis... but hey, dont listen to me
Its your assumption, nothing else

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

theres one thing that machine doesnt do, that is "produces intense ionising radiation in that it can kill animal lifeform within hours"

as can be seen by the dude filming without any protection whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

theres one thing that machine doesnt do, that is "produces intense ionising radiation in that it can kill animal lifeform within hours"

the dude is not subjected to time dilation tho

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

the dude is not subjected to time dilation thothe dude did report loss of bone mass and red blood cells

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

so what you are saying is that that machine doesnt do what you think it does. even though you say it does.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

There are many processes that generate ionising radiation.... This process generates anti gravity as its by product.

originally posted by: ErosA433
Yes, well, I took the virtual tour of the facility you work at with ionizing radiation and I didn't see a single person wearing anti-anti-gravity boots to counter the anti-gravity effects of the ionizing radiation.

Now I have to decide who to believe, a lab full of scientists conducting scientific experiments for a living, or some random guy on the internet who shows a video of two candles burning and the one in the breeze burns at a different brightness thus proving "anti-gravity", and has never shown a single other source for any of his extraordinary claims. Hmmm, I'll have to give that some thought, for about 2 nanoseconds.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

so what you are saying is that that machine doesnt do what you think it does. even though you say it does.
of course it does what i am saying. have you any problem with the english language?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This thread is about finding the physics for radiation obtained when breaching the fabric of space and time and not to ridicule or debunk the undebunkable

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

of course it does what i am saying. have you any problem with the english language?

evidently, i must.

your first post mention that intense ionizing radiation will kill animal lifeforms within a matter of hours, which is also subject to time dilation, with the by product being anti-gravity.

so since your video is showing anti-gravity (atleast you are claiming that your video shows everything you have mentioned in your first post) and that the dude isnt wearing any protective gear the shielding of his equipment is equivalent to about a thin sheet of aluminium or steel.

there is no ioinizing radiation present, or he would be dead..

and in one of your above posts you also claim that the dude is NOT subject to time dilation,

so according to your claims, anti-gravity is not present and neither is ionizing radiation.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Seriously you need to go back to school.
To be subject to time dilation, you need to be sitting on the tabletop.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Then it is in the wrong place, skunkworks sounds like a good place to post it...

It is debunk-able, such is the ways of actual science. It has been debunked by a few scientists and engineers... accept it. this isn't fox news... saying it 5 times, or posting it in 5 threads doesn't magically make it true.

Starting with a proposition and backing it up by saying "Its true" adds zero... ZERO... support for your ideas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join