It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Belgium indicate the US black Operation on Syria is back in Play?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe after the withdrawal of Russia from Syria, does this slaughter in Belgium indicate the sinister US black operation (Gladio-style possibly since this is a European operation similar to the French slaughter last year) to destabilize Syria and overthrow Assad is back on?

This neocon advocating using the ISIS savages to attack Syria is an indication this plot is still on.

A former adviser to Hillary Clinton on Syria, Frederic C. Hof, now a Resident Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council’s Rafik Hariri Center for the Middle East, has called for invading Syria in the wake of the deadly attacks in Brussels.

www.infowars.com...

Yet whether these atrocities were planned in Raqqa or merely inspired by ISIS is irrelevant. What is relevant is the observation of a veteran Belgian diplomat in the immediate wake of the attacks: “It is time to join forces to stop these crimes and protect not only the safety of our citizens but also the resilience of our societies. It is our model of liberal democracy that is under attack. We already see it in our presidential and other political debates.”

www.atlanticcouncil.org...

Is it a coincidence they captured this jihadi maniac in Belgium and this might have been an excuse for the jihadi barbarians (likely allies of NATO and the US) to attack again.

Obama’s wimpy response also indicates this is an attempt to reignite the black operation in Syria. Obama will do nothing and further inflame the situation.

This will also ensure a crazy Trump or neocon maniac Hillary will certainly get elected and burry Bernie for good!

All set up for the next president of the US so they can have their nutty, phony war of civilizations.

edit on 22-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well everybody has stopped talking about the state of the U.K Government's budget and the fall out of Iain Duncan Smith's resignation.

It all seems a little bit suspect after arresting the Paris terror suspect, but maybe they just brought the plan forward in response to it.

Listening to the radio at lunch today and there are an awful lot of citizens begging for freedoms to be taken away.

Maybe it's working after all?
edit on 22/3/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Or maybe radical muslim terrorists carried out a plan to attack a Western city.

Crazy I know.

When you allow murderers to live among you, you have to expect something bad to happen eventually.

Europe's "most wanted man" was captured four doors down from his parents house. Is every cop in Europe Inspector Clouseau?

Then again, I'm from Detroit and nothing that happens here surprises me (because I expect it).

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Called it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We already know Obama is a dam fool and is responsible for the growth of ISIS.

Either he’s a horrible neglectful president or part of this black operation where he is ordered to stand down against ISIS.

I think the latter is the truth.

Obama talks about coming together. And do what?

ISIS should already have been history by now.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

The question is why do the major powers sit around and let these barbarians do this?

That’s the nagging question?

They obviously don’t give a dam and want this to happen for some nefarious reason.

They created these jihadis and use them for geo political sinister purposes.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Given the flow of conflicting information available at the moment, let's focus on what we know for sure : 3 explosions occurred in Brussels - 1 in the tube near the EU institutions - 2 at Brussels airport near the join Brussels/American Airlines check-in desk and Starbucks cafe.

It was to be expected in the aftermath of the arrest of Salah Abdeslam who started talking to police while some of his siblings were still on the run.

I won't complain about the fact that we are struck in this asymmetric conflict, we've been part of this - some would call it - WWIII as we've been part of every major military conflict that struck Europe during the last centuries. Also, because of the institutions hosted in Brussels and because of the behaviour of Belgium itself.
We did well so far catching the guys, I guess you can't win all time. Let's try to do our best and consider the victims.

Could we have prevented this to happen if we had put a curfew under Molenbeek and searched for Muslim inhabited houses until we made sure there was no reason to lock anyone ? Or lock everyone and then release them on subjective criteria. Probably, let's be honest, but the main idea of ISIS is to destroy human values and replace it by his own vision of thing, so ...
If someone wants to test my prediction abilities about the would be perpetrators, here is mine : it's not the PKK nor Assad.

The main problem is once again to figure out the reasons of such acts, and one may not have the right tools to do it if he can't objectively consider irrefutable evidence or vilify people by his own certainty knowing the 'right truth'. One should always look back at history in order to get right lessons out of it and it this case, the last time Brussels Airport was stuck was in 1979 was when someone threw hand grenades at a platform for passengers of an El Al flight.

Speaking of which ...
I am labelled as an antisemite by modern standards ... as I dare to criticize Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians and as anyone would as well, if he ever dared to say that Israel is an Apartheid state.
Even my own wife is typical Aryan : blonde with blue eyes and a German-sounding family name ... you know like Amy Schumer. And I'm not even jealous when she tells me she has a crush for this guy in his Mad-Max and Scottish outfit :

OK. So, what's embarrassing to look at in this context ?

What can conclude from that ?
Mordechai Vanunu was right.
Amanpour acts as spokesperson of US international policy.
Going after but Syria was just meant to please an allied US country while staying silent on the said country own WMDs. No direct advantage beside enforcing the concept of 'sphere of influence'.

We can now add at this stage the fact that, in Syria, recently, the US also decided to reshape its air force configuration by removing the precisions strike capable B-1 and introducing the carpet-bomb B-52 instead.
What are really US intention ? Neutralising ISIS like you presumably did for the last 5 years ? With carpet bombing and no, or very questionable, ground troops ?
Do you really need to bomb a whole country for a single leader that annoys you ?
Don't you have any decent sniper in house ?

So when I end up publishing pictures like theses :

It's because they bear a message.
It's humour, I know humour can hurt but it's meant at letting you understand that it may be time to change what Putin calls your 'American imperialists ambitions' - for your own good - , given that, when you look closer at them it is not even for your direct profit. And it's not always about Israel, it was pretty much the same in Libya but there it was mainly for the Frenchs through BHL.

I can't imagine a world without Jews. That would be boring as hell as all major comedians are Jewish.
But I understand that people may lose their patience and be pissed off against all those of have the ambition to dictate their views.

The problem, from my Belgian point of view, is that here as well, there are no mainstream politician who have the right 'foreign policy' stance either. The one who went speaking with Assad is a Flemish separatist and among the French speaking there was just a maverick that hasn't been re-elected.

I guess that the problem will be solved once people start to realise that it is in their own interest to mind their own business.

People are getting fed up in Europe by this kind of attitude. And the real anti-americans will keep on targeting your 'interests' wherever they are. While your friends will keep on saying unpleasant things ... for your own good. Remember when the French Foreign minister realsed his UN speech before you invaded Iraq ... What was your reaction ? How did it turn out afterwards ?

And pushing for hate speech against the Muslims or the Jews at large has no sense either.
There will likely be a police crackdown on Muslims in Belgium. They deserved it as well, they should have better policed - by themselves their own microcosm - if they really think these perpetrators are rotten apples.
Only an imbecile will never change his mind and only an idiot keeps on doing the same mistake over and over again.

What are the US guys doing in the sea of China ? ... yeah I know, it's off-topic.
Let's just hope that some injured people are not turning into more casualties.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

False flag terrorism always has to be a consideration.

The main problem is that there are elements within our governments which are allowed to operate in complete and total secrecy.

How do we allow this?

We're told its because of "national security".

On occasion when their "activities" surface, we find out that they are involved in everything from mind control to murder...

Also interesting/coincidental that Van Damme, who is from Belgium, just exposed the Rothschilds on live television.

edit on 22-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You see even Trump knows there’s some sh__ in the game when he says WE CANT BEAT ISIS AND ASSAD at the same time.

The neocon flunkies keep wanting to GET ISIS AND ASSAD

As if Assad started ISIS.

Obama let them germinate in Iraq and then let them slink down to Syria while they were running a major black operation to get rid of Assad.

Obama is the front man for this evil stuff...he's running a distraction operation. He's told to stand down.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I think everything you wrote is 100% accurate. It is unfortunate that this honest and fact based opinion is frown upon
here where we "deny ignorance" as long as certain people don't get their feelings hurt.
I assume that you reside in Belgium. What is it like for the common folk in their day to day lives, right now?
Is there a lot of fear? Are people carrying on with their work, travel freely, etc.?
Are people fearful of their neighbors and are the police running amuck?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

everybody is using isis as a reason to stick their finger in the pie of how things settle down in syria.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Thank you.

We're in still in the aftermath of the attacks.
Taking care of victims, psychological support, etc.
And there are police actions going on, we kept the habit to stay silent upon those.
We are still standing straight in front of these guys, don't worry.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes..because mankind has not being doing horrible violent terrible things to each other since the Dawn of time unless it was being controlled by the CIA.

Meanwhile in the real world bad people did bad things..

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Mass murders of Belgian citizens by militant islamists?

Better blame the Zionists real quick: clearly, the Israeli operation in Syria is the root cause of these murders in Zaventem and Maelbeek.

These militant islamists probably work for Israel, since they love Israel so much.

One more thing they share with you!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Sometimes coincidences ...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Wow, mind blown

The one debate that would finally stop the Zionists from oppressing Palestinians, shut down by a mossad attack cleverly disguised as a militant islamist attack.

Although..

Late on Thursday, the Belgian parliament approved a resolution calling for official recognition of Palestine as a state.

From last year on various sources including

www.juancole.com...

leadership.ng...

Care to share what this debate was about, or why mossad wouldn't have used militant islamist buddies to destroy and kill on that day last year instead?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Mossad and the CIA are Lucifer and the devil. Iblis and Shaitan. Satan and Beelzebub.

And Obama is a little antichrist. So anything is possible.

In the bowels of the Middle East, and the cesspool of those religious fanatics ( on all sides) the CIA and Mossad can cook up anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Clearly, anything is possible and intelligence agencies do use deception a lot, in twisted ways.
Those twisted ways serve the agencies' interests though.

So, how is this good for zionism? at all?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

Clearly, anything is possible and intelligence agencies do use deception a lot, in twisted ways.
Those twisted ways serve the agencies' interests though.

So, how is this good for zionism? at all?

I’m not a dogmatic person. You won’t hear from me certainty. Just possibilities beyond the ridiculously mundane sheep soup.

I didn't bring up Zionism but its a possibility their always involved.

This op, though, generally regarding ISIS and Syria is most likely from the US/CIA/NATO/US State department in my view.

Add Mossad and MI6

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Fair enough

I'm just done watching King Philip's speech on the topic.
Can't believe it was edited.. The journalist just voices over it, how rude.

new topics

top topics

join