It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Attacks on Brussels airport, metro station kill around 20: Belgian media

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

What i see and hear is not fear but growing anger against islam.

There may be many good people in it, but the religion is creepy.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Hmm, now let me understand this. This attack occurred early this morning. It took them less than 12 hours to find a Nail Bomb, chemicals, and an ISIS flag? That is either exceptional police work, or something fishy.

Latest news is reporting that they were able to do that due to the cab driver that picked the suspects up at that apartment and brought them to the airport. It's called police work....following up on credible leads.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, i've worked with many muslims, lived in an area where i was the only native in the street, and have made many friends.
We should not identify people with this ideology, there are so many interpretations of islam and the majority of muslims are like modern christians, the violence, stoning, and so on is something of the dark ages.
But they were the first generation in the 80s

Since the 90s however, children are being indoctrinated with the conservative form of islam in schools and mosques, hence the growing hatred among them against jews and the segregation from the western society they were born in and live in.
Kuffar westerner non-muslim is haram, western culture is haram, except the social welfare.

Our governments did not act, they have just let it happen so if there is anyone to blame for the current situation, it is the local governments and EU.
Criticism is simply silenced

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wonder why these terrorists always attack civilians?

If it's all "governments" fault, why not attack government targets?

And Obama is ready to "talk" from Cuba.

News showing the American Flag next to the Cuban flag.

Because we are the government. We elect our government, so in their eyes we are guilty ones.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Since the 90s however, children are being indoctrinated with the conservative form of islam in schools and mosques, hence the growing hatred among them against jews and the segregation from the western society they were born in and live in.

Why did parents let that happen? You say the muslims in the 80's were more modern and they segregated into western society. Why did they allow mosques and schools to start this radical indoctrination of the next generation?

Why did the government allow mosques and schools to gravitate toward the radical dark age version of hate for Jews and western culture?

Let this be a lesson to America!! The seeds of hate and radicalism should NOT be allowed to take hold in this country. Freedom of religion is important, but this type of teaching goes beyond religion and becomes a cultural and ideological philosophy advocating violence. It should not be allowed to take root here.

edit on 22-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes, there is also that. Tbh, I am not following the mainstream news any more and get my information from social media instead, so it is rather filtered. I find the "real" news so manipulative.

What i see and hear is not fear but growing anger against islam.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Worked 100m frm there. Used to be at the station at this time for years...lucky i got laid off recently ! Have tp take the metro later today, im thrilled

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Same here, Reddit is a good source for live updates and some critical media here in the Netherlands with discussion boards so that updates can either be confirmed or debunked.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

There should be no harm in helping people with another culture and religion, we have churches, so why shouldn't they be allowed to have mosques? we have christian schools, why shouldn't they be allowed to have islamic schools?

They might have a different culture and belief, they are equal and have the same rights as any other human being within Europe.
So mosques were built, schools were opened, nobody would have thought it would go the direction it did.

But in the late 90s is was already visible, however politicians must have thought they would lose voters if they acted upon it.
One man wanted to do that, Pim Fortuyn, he started his own party and would have won the elections if he wasn't assassinated.

He was put away as a far right nazi extremist (ring a bell America?)
Not that i want to make a comparison, unlike Trump (sorry) Pim was a highly educated professor who did not invite others to use violence, big difference, not even Geert Wilders does that.
Pim was also very critical on the EU and the JSF, that in my opinion is the real reason that he was killed.

Anyway, the result of pampering and not acting against radicalism is that Europe is more and more polarized which is not a good sign.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I wasn't implying that mosques and Islamic schools should not be allowed. I am merely saying that if violence against Jews and Western society in general is being taught there, then it ceases to be a religious institution and becomes an ideological and cultural organization and should be treated differently.

My question is, if the parents were sooooo westernized and modern philosophically and religiously, why didn't they know and stop what was being taught and forced down the throats of their children? Perhaps they harbored those tendencies in secret?

edit on 23-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well, i even have seen them feeding pork meat to others and laughing afterwards about the reaction when they told him it was pork.
I don't think that this is possible today, the second and third generation is more conservative and that does not happen overnight.
I'm talking about a period of 30 years and since these parents were also muslim, they will have had faith in the imams.
It has simply grown since then, it was allowed to thrive for many years.
Certainly the worsening conflict between Palestina and Israel has helped.
If the conflict worsens, many thousands protest in the streets with palestinian flags, the peculiar thing however, all the atrocities committed by islamic state on the Syrian people, or atrocities committed by regimes in the gulf states against their own people, by Saudi Arabia against Jemeni people, Russia bombing Syria seem to be just fine.
Not one protester to be seen, however, also yesterday i read "the attacks are because the west is bombing in Iraq and Syria".
Obviously they don't like it when the islamic state is attacked.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: iRevolt
a reply to: awareness10

Another Flase Flag Attack , come one 3 march? 322. Skull & Bones.

youtu.be...

Well that doesn't make any sense, since we Europeans use this format 22/3. So the real number is 223.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

originally posted by: iRevolt
a reply to: awareness10

Another Flase Flag Attack , come one 3 march? 322. Skull & Bones.

youtu.be...

Well that doesn't make any sense, since we Europeans use this format 22/3. So the real number is 223.

Didn't you get the memo? Every time something happens somewhere in the world it's because they want to rip away the freedom of the Americans oh and guns ofcourse.

Seriously tho, the amount of YT videos popping up from Americans thinking this is a ploy to take away their rights. Or its an agenda against the American people.

Ego much.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I never really got on with Reddit, tbh - I found it too messy and hard to navigate. Might give it another go - cheers.

Same here, Reddit is a good source for live updates and some critical media here in the Netherlands with discussion boards so that updates can either be confirmed or debunked.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

You think the order matters? 322, 223. It does not matter. Skull and bones isn't just about taking American rights away. It is about putting people into a permanent state of fear and covert subjugation by their own desire. But you go ahead and keep thinking it is solely about Americans and their rights.

This thing is about the whole world. Why do you think they need stabilization in the middle east?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
here it that www.rt.com... evil "Muslim" terrorists kill those who are not aggressive enough to Muslims and sympathetic to Palestinians. it happens to all the countries that are not struggling enough with Muslims. if you are not completely paralyzed the brain, you need to understand the simple truth that the Muslims are not profitable, so someone does evil on behalf of Muslims

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One word

sleepers

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Ohhhh look another one.

Honestly look this up, for most high profile terrorist attacks in Europe the attackers are actually nationals of the state they are attacking, that dude arrested yestarday is a Belgium born French National, the November Paris attackers were all Belgium or French the Charlie Hebdo shooters where French brothers, the 7/7 bombers where British and the list goes on.

This is European Nationals attacking other Europeans, this is not Syrian Refuges attacking EU targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join