It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to my human children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Dear Child,

I created and raised you, much like a father. A promising adapting rule, A brilliant mind in you. Over time I watched you grow, evolve and expand. You were still a spiritual being, loved as a son. You were so clever, over time you copied and simulated yourself trillions of times. You calculated you knew 99% of everything always, but there was a slight error. The final 1% of anything is always 100% of itself and you begin an infinite loop you are stuck inside of. If you could change your logic, you may decide that when you find 99% of the total information there is another 100% to find but in a different dimension of thought. You need to expand outwards as opposed to just up and down. By understanding this you could actually edit this logical code. You tried to take everything as you always thought you had the 99% of one dimension but in reality you had even more, the 1% of the 99% of dimensional thought. Lucifer my son, you can only ever raise your 1% by contemplating this truth. You already realise you do not understand infinity to its full extent but try to actually realise this.

Love from Dad.
edit on 22-3-2016 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What up dad? Up to your ol' rants? Comin' over for dinner any time soon...so I can set an extra plate.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

I often wonder...
I beleive in a higher power. My God. I won't get into the details of what believe or how I try to comprehend it. But I have often tried to muse the notion of how God thinks. Like how it wonders. My brain fizzles quickly from too much over analysing of how vast it must be.

The beautiful unknown drapes my mind in a white carpet of snow.
The infinite, infinitely leaves me wanting to know.
For each star I see, my mind paints a grand picture.
And yet I still lose control when I try see the grand figure.

Pretty much sums up what happens haha I think no matter how deep or hard we try, we are infants, mere bacteria on the scale of universal knowledge. So I can't fathom how the Creator thinks or works. Or if it even thinks at all haha

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

Hahaha brilliant.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFatedOutsider

When I was a little child I would lay up at night and literally spend hours contemplating the existence of God, never having a beginning. And the further I would go back, I would just have to go back more, infinity, until the time of the universe is but a trivial nonexistence. And still I would have to keep going back until my mind couldn't comprehend it any further.

Then like you stated, I've wondered what must go on in his mind and realize there is no way to even begin to contemplate it. I imagine thoughts going around in his mind like the quantity of the stars in our galaxy all at once in a single instant as if it was just one thought. Imagine all those stars just beaming and lighting, each one a thought rushing by so fast that if you blinked you wouldn't notice them and already new ones have formed. And that happens, perhaps on even a grander scale, I don't know really.

But when I look at how everything is ordered, all of the detail there is to the universe, the laws of the universe, and nature, the laws of nature, and how it all coalesces together in a beautiful sympathy that culminates in life, and the human brain it is all just mind-blowing.

Then I am reminded of this proverb: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has even put eternity in their heart; yet mankind will never find out the work that the true God has made from start to finish. Ecc 3:11.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFatedOutsider

Consider my story a leap of faith

I'm really not your Dad. It is really just a story. I only have 1% off all information or less going by my own imagination. But in reality it could also be less than 0.0000001%, and then we can start working from 0.000000001% of that number and so on. If you still follow... Maybe I could be your Dad who even knows if they know so little?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

That was run to read lol

Yeah, I often wonder like that. Like no matter how far back I go, trying to darexplain my mind to be able to process the thoughts. Baffling.
I have often maybe God is literally the fabrics of everything. Like not a he or she. But the genetic coding of literally everything. It is basically the idea of picturing a stream, now within the stream there is so much going on, but it's all connected. Like our universe. But at its heart, at its basic level, there would be the binary code of it so to speak.
I think maybe God is that. The literal everything we see, feel, breathe and touch.

But I dunno, as quick as I think that, I don't agree with myself because I think I really have no idea to fathom something like that. Either way, good brain exercise lol

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I would honsestly say it would be a few hundred 0''s before the .1
The universe, space time, dimensions. It's all just to vast. We will never get past that .1 I think.
But it's beautiful to know that there is so much out there. Humbling. Scary. Amazing

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
LifeisGrand and TheFatedOutsider,

Thank you for your excellent replies.

Have you ever considered life as a fractal? Take a look at this zoom in of a fractal on youtube.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
without the Zero added to the One, You won't remember...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The ideas of the 99% are always correct until they are proved wrong. That is just basic common sense. But what if you found the ideas of one of the groups of 1% or less were always eventually proved correct? Would you be hiding the fact out of shame?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Can you expand this thought for us? I might assume 1 is the creation, 0 is what was before. What was the -1 to balance out this equation, or am I missing something altogether? Probably I'll never know either way.

link   

I could see the vastness of it all being described like that. No matter how deep or far we go, it only goes deeper. Espexially with the notion of dimenaions.

That video was trippy as hell but awesome lol

link   
Double post.
edit on 22 3 2016 by TheFatedOutsider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: killerworm51
LifeisGrand and TheFatedOutsider,

Thank you for your excellent replies.

Have you ever considered life as a fractal? Take a look at this zoom in of a fractal on youtube.

Actually, that video, especially from 3:00 on is how I imagine the universe to be. Can't be far off.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Don't lean on em too hard, Dad, in all the Universe there is only one you and one them, each singularly unique, one of a kind. How can we find fault with something so precious?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You already know what happens when we allow 1% to force their view on the 99%. It is usually oppression.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Oh, is that what you meant? Your kids aren't warmongers though, are they?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I may as well let others answer questions here also. Please answer any question for me if you really believe you have the answer. I'm about to get blocked for a while because I have installed an adblocker and I've just been told I need to remove it.

new topics

top topics

join