It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video changed my opinion on the refugee 'crisis', probably for the better

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You are being pathetic.

What about your sources? How are they of better credibility?

It doesn't matter. The only point I made is that a large part of the refugees are economic refugees, and not fleeing a war. It really doesn't matter if it's 40, 50 or 60%.

I still don't get what this whole tantrum of yours is about and sofar you have only been backing up the exact point that I was making, namely that a large part of them are here for economic reasons.

I never said that they were eligible for asylum.

So the difference in perspective concerning above details is what caused you to go off on this racist rant against western white people or was it something about me that triggered you?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

It doesn't matter. The only point I made is that a large part of the refugees are economic refugees, and not fleeing a war.

Doesn't fricken matter? Dude, stop making my day now! You swallowed the whole thing... hook, line and sinker! Every fricken part of a boring polemic some douchebag placed on Breitbart. You didn't even bother checking this alleged Frontex-data twice, which is actually non-existent. Pathetic, you name it.

And if all of this wasn't enough, you now start to cop-out from a factual debate the moment I shoveled two articles up your lazy ass, which contradict your sad hypothesis completely. Doesn't really matter, think I catched your drift. Must be somewhere between 'embracing ignorance' and 'ignoring actual data'.

Employee of the month, thank you very much for all that unconscious cooperation!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Ok whatever Mr. Dunning-Kruger.

Get well.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join