It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: capragenus
Why do I get a feeling that this may only be the beginning?

2nd

Do you think it's a coincidence that the name of the group is ISIS and they decided to bomb a city during an eclipse event?

Yes, as I don't think they actually call themselves ISIS. Different countries also refer to them as different things.

Like Islamic State or Islamic State in the Levant. They do not call themselves ISIS nor say they worship the Goddess ISIS or anything like that.

edit on 22-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

2nd

Do you think it's a coincidence that the name of the group is ISIS and they decided to bomb a city during an eclipse event?

Exactly how is that relevant? And what eclipse?

It's very relevant.

Many of these religious nuts are dark occultist and many people deep behind the scenes are into various rituals and rights and other "secret" #.

It's no coincidence that ISIS is the mother of Horus the god of war.

These aren't my gods but it's theirs.

Just look at what's written on the pyramids they worshipped these gods with death rituals then and they do it now.
edit on 3/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Shots fired and Arabic shouted before the explosions. Belgium forces already treating as a terrorist attack.

Arabic huh?

What are the two arabic words that almost everybody in the world recognizes as arabic?

(post by muse7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

2nd

Exactly how is that relevant? And what eclipse?

It's very relevant.

Many of these religious nuts are dark occultist and many people deep behind the scenes are into various rituals and rights and other "secret" #.

It's no coincidence that ISIS is the mother of Horus the god of war.

These aren't my gods but it's theirs.

Just look at what's written on the pyramids they worshipped these gods with desk rituals then and they do it now.

Ah, occult-y/dark magic bullcrap. I forget stupid people actually believe it has merit.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Hillary trump or sanders leads our country during a war time?

Who's your pick?

SNIP

No I don't take meds I think we're headed for a serious war.

It's pretty obvious as just spent 15 years at war and its about to start again.

Not stretch.
edit on 22/3/16 by argentus because: removed quote of actioned post

link   

2nd

Their former name was 'ISIS'. They changed their name to 'Islamic State' (IS) in June/July 2014.

link   

Watching about this on TV now was a hoping a thread began.

Guess we didn't have to wait very long to find out what the migrants were about.

Oh, for the love of Santa Claus.. stop accusing innocent people, will you? There are tens of thousands of refugees in Europe, even IFF some idiot extremist was the cause of this, you can't conclude from that that the other 99,99 percent are criminals too.

link   
BREAKING!!!!
Exposion on the Brussels subway, following two explosions at the city's airport.

Well, first the airport, now the underground... nice one.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh yeah stupid people right.

Our society is littered with mythology and occult rituals and all kinds of other bs.

I think you need to check yourself. These religious nuts have been on control for 1000's of years.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Hillary trump or sanders leads our country during a war time?

Who's your pick?

NOT Trump, definitely not. I would prefer not Clinton, but she has foreign policy experience. I would rather Sanders.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Guess we didn't have to wait very long to find out what the migrants were about.

Oh, for the love of Santa Claus.. stop accusing innocent people, will you? There are tens of thousands of refugees in Europe, even IFF some idiot extremist was the cause of this, you can't conclude from that that the other 99,99 percent are criminals too.

No connection right?

Just another coincidence in a long line of coincidences.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

You could say the war never stopped, since 2003.

That's what this all stems from, this is just a hideous backlash that our 'leaders' could not even fathom or imagine at the time. Although I'm pretty sure Bush had intelligence of a group similar to ISIS that would rise up and take hold of the power struggle/vacuum that we left - and of course ultimately would want to take revenge

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Something tells me that it's just a beginning. I hope this doesn't get as bad as Paris. And I hope London is being very careful, it's just a matter of time when this happens there. Daesh is such a cancer and it's impossible to know if Syrian refugee is part of it. It's too easy to build a bomb and nobody even notices it. Same for buying weapons.

link   
They are now saying 3 bombs at the airport, and that it was a suicide attack. Not sure if that is the two which exploded, and one misfire, or a third for the first responders which has not detonated. No details.

link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

No connection right?

Just another coincidence in a long line of coincidences.

Like an eclipse and the God Horus? Go to sleep.

link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Oh yeah stupid people right.

Our society is littered with mythology and occult rituals and all kinds of other bs.

I think you need to check yourself. These religious nuts have been on control for 1000's of years.

"Magic" only has the power you think it has if you think it does. Sorry bro, the occult is about as lock, stock & barrel effective as closing your eyes, holding your palms together & mumbling to yourself.

Try checking your superstitious self first. Fools are often led by bigger fools.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Twitter reports of armed militants on streets, and more than 3 bombings.

Anyone confirm?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
BREAKING!!!!
Exposion on the Brussels subway, following two explosions at the city's airport.

Well, first the airport, now the underground... nice one.

I would not call it nice, but I'll assume there is sarcasm involved here. Anyway, somebody here reported yesterday that European agencies were aware of today as the target date for an assault. Reportedly, the UK police was on high alert from 4 AM this morning. Makes you wonder who planted that story (and if it was real or not).

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
They are talking about explosions in the underground tube stations, still what do you expect when you let loads of these people in. Don't give a kid a box of matches and then complain how they afterwards burnt down your house.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join