It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

it is happening here by gang bangers killing each other, I would say socio economics has a lot to do with it. the gang bangers in the u.s. are terrorizing their own neighborhoods.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: Belgianbeer

3) The guy in white looks like a professional, he's dressed to stand out. As soon as he dumps the clothes no one would recognize him.

The man in white is usual ignored by the media and that raises questions, he doesn't look middle eastern.

No, he doesn't. I wonder if he's American. He is dressed almost exactly like the old guy's character in the movie Ocean's Eleven. (Played by Alan Arkin)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

not working, and no you tube referral link

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark Harris

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: skywatcher44

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: skywatcher44
A photo in now online of the two alleged Airport bombers..

twitter.com...

Yeah they are searching actively for the third man in the white coat

Looks like both those guys in black tops have a glove on their left hand ?

Good eye about the gloves. Look close, their hand is also atop a black lever or conduit reaching into their bags, the third man has no glove

Are those gloves the plastic protectors on the corners of each handle?

has now been confirmed that the bombs were in the bags on the trolleys..

twitter.com...
edit on 22 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

Plus more info on the actions of the two monsters..

insider.foxnews.com...
edit on 22 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added Link

JAK

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Fixed.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well that's #ing ironic.

I wonder what people would say if they answered the phone today?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: RadioRobert
it is happening here by gang bangers killing each other, I would say socio economics has a lot to do with it. the gang bangers in the u.s. are terrorizing their own neighborhoods.

Valid. Yet, do you think the fact that they are not instead blowing themselves up in airports or bringing down airliners or blowing up school buses has anything to do with their lack of religious encouragement? Not many #BLM protesters blowing themselves up in airport terminals, thank God. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Newsflash: America wiped out over 200,000+ people, with 2 bombs. STOP BEING SUCH HYPOCRITES. It's sickening.

Against a country that started total war against us. Honestly, are you an Islamic terrorist sympathizer?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ntech
Saw this and I am wondering. After today's events does Brussels owe Donald Trump an Apology?

NY Times article from 1-27

Say it, people: 'Trump was right!'

Give me a break… "Trump golf courses good, Islam badd…."

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just a heads up; RT is reporting Denver airport is closing some sections due to a treat level..
"https://www.rt.com/usa/336786-dia-evacuated-security-threat/
Hours after a terrorist attack at an airport in Belgium, travelers were expelled from a section of Colorado's Denver International Airport due to a "possible security threat," authorities said. While flights are not being canceled, delays are probable.
"

Although, this seems more like a way to get some material in there that shouldn't be seen by the public.

Ugh..denver...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Seems the guy in white was a coordinator….

Or got cold feet… that device failed to detonate so they set it off? That was the third explosion, then. Or the one that came an hour later…(?)

Usually the 'coordinators' remain miles away directing by cell phone, like in the Hotel Mumbai and the Mall in Kenya.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Or got cold feet… that device failed to detonate so they set it off? That was the third explosion, then. Or the one that came an hour later…(?)

Usually the 'coordinators' remain miles away directing by cell phone, like in the Hotel Mumbai and the Mall in Kenya.

The 3rd explosion was a controlled one by the belt that was left behind.
Controlled explosion was carried out by DOVO.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
I think sadly a major smart bomb attack that kills 10,000 or so people is the only way the world will declare all out war on radical Islam and reshape NATO and get Turkey out of NATO and maybe Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is not a member of NATO. NATO Intl. site with list of member countries.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer

The 3rd explosion was a controlled one by the belt that was left behind.
Controlled explosion was carried out by DOVO.

"Cold feet", then. A killer had second thoughts. Have they found him yet? The city will probably be turned upside down until they do.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Probably another "we got em" moment..shrugs.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
In that case, they could be turning things upside down for quite a while. Going on their previous efforts to find Salah Abdeslam, where they knew his name and had bio-ID and still took four months to locate him as he "hid out" in his regular neighborhood, I guess they will find this currently unknown one by -- ummm -- Christmas?

If I sound a bit cynical, yes I am. But it's absolutely not aimed at you, intrptr. Your post simply triggered a line of thought. As it happens, I agree with you. Cynicism aside, the authorities will now feel even more motivated to try and track down and maybe capture any people involved.

Will they be successful? I expect they'll arrest some people. And who knows? Some might even be complicit. But we have no way to be sure of that. If need be and the public bays loudly enough for blood (or pubic figures' heads will roll), then some poor scapegoats could be dragged out.

As to that explosive belt, maybe it was a case of cold feet, or perhaps it simply turned out to be a dud bomb. Considering these things have to be custom made as no-one actually manufactures them for official sale, there could have been a slip up in putting it together. Or just a dud switch, a bad battery, whatever.

I recall the wannabe suicide bombers in the UK about a week after the 7/7/05 attacks in London. They tried detonating their backpacks of explosives, but apparently their boom stuff was from the same batch the 7/7 guys used and that type of explosive degrades really fast. Just a few days and it's no longer as lethal. A few more days and you could put a blowtorch to it and it wouldn't go off.

The bombs basically fizzled, the would-be mass murderers got jumped on by very peeved people and then arrested -- and they are now cooling their tails in the slammer for the next few decades. At least, assuming they don't suffer any unfortunate mishaps while inside.

Blowing up bombs or suspect bombs is pretty par for the course. I've seen it down near our place in Prague. So even if their bomb squad experts detonated it, that doesn't have to mean it was a viable device on its own. Might've been, but very hard to know.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: neformore

This is a super moderator folks. Lol.

And......?

Me being a Super Moderator on the board staff has what, exactly, to do with my opinion of fear propaganda?

Please, do enlighten me.

If you can't, I'll just assume it was a cheap shot, because you couldn't contribute anything useful to say so you thought you'd best be childish and pull the mod card.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I guess they will find this currently unknown one by -- ummm -- Christmas?

A whole new round of warrantless search and seizures… full cavity.

The sad part is the resulting over reaction on the part of police after the fact when they could have maybe, just maybe prevented three 'middle eastern' looking guys strolling three abreast through an airport with over large suit cases.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: JustMike

I guess they will find this currently unknown one by -- ummm -- Christmas?

A whole new round of warrantless search and seizures… full cavity.

The sad part is the resulting over reaction on the part of police after the fact when they could have maybe, just maybe prevented three 'middle eastern' looking guys strolling three abreast through an airport with over large suit cases.

Does make you wonder how three Arabs can haul bombs into the airport. Don't the security profile people at the entrance? No way this could happen at Ben Gurion they'd have stopped them at the entrance

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Suppose ISIS had said all along that they represented the beloved character Big Bird, from Sesame Street.

Would you want Big Bird shot?
Would you want all the kids/fans who loved watching him/her/it on TV deported?
Would you call them all scum?

Radical Islamicists don't do Bird Bird. They've got these guys, instead:

But I'm sure if we just ignore them and tell ourselves they don't represent ALL of Islam, we'll be fine. If we just give them a nice place to stay, and subsidize their lives in the West they'll see the error of their ways. They aren't so bad. Not worth doing a background check or anything, because after all, a lot of them don't want to completely subjugate us.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join