It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Despite this being the case, there will be millions of young PC fanatics claiming otherwise, and defending this backwards and outdated ideology...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

And you do?

No. Of course you don't. You'll have what right wing publications, websites/blogs/knuckle dragging idiots will want you to believe, drawn out of twisted questions and cherry picked statements.

But actually they have no idea either. What they do have, is the power to promote fear.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

oh please...I'm not the ignorant rube you are trying to portray me as...I find it fascinating that you judge me as being uneducated or naïve, and somehow know nothing of western colonialism. you assume I have not read the philosophers you have listed, nor the writings of the founders of American government. all this because I told a truth about how a Muslim girl that loved a boy other than the one her parents picked for her to marry, was stoned to death by her own people.
and yet, I'm the one that is a bigot.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

I know.. because

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer
I just made an acc to post here

I'm a Belgian and been following the news all days.
There are some oddities in this whole ordeal

1)Early reports here reports of fire ( yet no evidence of this yes, so far all witnesses said it started with 2 loud bangs )
2)When the police captured abdeslam 2 days ago, OCAD ( the group who analyzes the threat level in Belgium ) didn't raise it. We stayed on level 3. Today our prime Minister says, retaliation was to be expected.
3) The guy in white looks like a professional, he's dressed to stand out. As soon as he dumps the clothes no one would recognize him.
4) Our Prime minister has said school can stay open this week, and no further actions will be taken. this one is very strange.
5) During a raid in Schaarbeek they found bombs, chemicals and an ISIS flag, and now they are reporting Abdeslam would have joined today's attack if he wasn't in custody. ( police report )

Now number 5 is where it gets interesting.
If Abdeslam would have joined them, how come the bombers weren't on a list? If they where connected to Abdeslam ( and in contact) How the hell did they not see an in-coming threat?

And 6) ISIS took responsibility for the attack, yet they have all the facts wrong.
They tak about 3 suicide bombers, when in fact there where only 2.
The one in the airport was a regular bomb.

Strangeness.

Welcome to ATS. So sorry that such a tragic event has happened in your area, but hope you will share first hand accounts of what you see/hear from family and friends. Has any of these events effected the way you go about your day?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jimmyx

I almost never agree with you, but when I'd give that more stars if I could.

yeah its happens, I've even agreed with you sometimes, and i have given you a star for it. stranger things have happened that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Well my wife works in Brussel, but she was spared from all the bombings etc.
I work from home so I could follow the news all day.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Show me any westerners carrying out genocide
How quickly people have forgotten about George Dubya. Every time the U.S. needs an enemy, "Abracadabra". One appears. Anyyywaaaayyy.....

With the IRA we knew what they wanted, we could and did negotiate. ISIS just want us dead!

Some people need to seriously stop watching television. And others, need to stop starring posts, from people who watch too much television. hahahaha

Assad, Isis and the Devil's Endgame

The tyrant and the terrorists have a symbiotic relationship. While ISIS rails against the secular regime, its focus is on building the caliphate, not getting rid of Assad. Meanwhile, ISIS’s advance in Iraq in 2014 was a godsend for the Syrian regime. The insurgents headed away from Damascus. And the group’s capture of the city of Mosul and much of Anbar province terrified the West. A reluctant Barack Obama could not accept the fall of Baghdad, and authorized extensive air strikes against ISIS.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here is the problem, What terrorist are doing is labeling every inmigrant muslin in every country, labeling like murderers and not respect any way of peaceful life. What is the solution for europe? do not accept any refugee from muslim countries period. I know most fo them are good people but countries cant risk anymore giving free pass and some of them are infiltrated terrorist. Europe should stop giving assylum, period.

You would say thats inhuman, but drastic times need drastic solutions. This people should resolve their problems on their respective countries not bring problems to the ones they are willing them to accept them. period.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

3) The guy in white looks like a professional, he's dressed to stand out. As soon as he dumps the clothes no one would recognize him.

The man in white is usual ignored by the media and that raises questions, he doesn't look middle eastern.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wouldnt be at all surprised if something happens at the Prison where Abdelslam is being held either an inside job or a delivery etc. I have a feeling they will try to free him. Maybe that is why he is fighting being moved to France for trial. Maybe it has already been plotted and arranged just in case he was caught!
edit on 22-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Of-course there was, The EU just gave Turkey 60 billion to keep the so called Refugees in Turkey a few days ago. The money must have just hit their bank account.. Got to keep the extortion going and slaughter as many Europeans as possible so they will give in to Islamic rule.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Thanks! I´ll send you a message when the time comes closer, made a note in my travel papers

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Population of Europe, around 350 million.

Population of the US, around 250 million.

How many Europeans killed in terrorist attacks in the last year?

How many Americans shot by other Americans in the last year?

That's why I'm more scared of knee jerk knuckleheads than I am of terrorists.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Are you trying to say Germany was rape-free before the refugees? Seriously?

Yeah, that was exactly the point of the hypothetical statement...

How much time did you spend researching a topic and looking for supporting links to attack a viewpoint no one holds?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ

You would say thats inhuman, but drastic times need drastic solutions. This people should resolve their problems on their respective countries not bring problems to the ones they are willing them to accept them. period.

Put that in perspective.

How many killed today?

How many people shot in the US today?

Which is the more drastic situation that deserves the more drastic solution?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Gosh you guys are an echo chamber, I am becoming more convinced we really are to polarized that left/right are not on the same team anymore. But let me take a crack at this.

You are assuming that religion starts with sound moral truths, when in fact it requires the adherents to take a "leap of faith" (believe in lies) to believe in what a man said named Mohamed, this man is a glorified child raping, head chopping, warlord with dictating ways, (Christianity has it past don't get me started).

All this didn't happen in a vaccum these aren't mentally ill people by today's standards, these people are fundlementalists true believers who take that "leap of faith" seriously.

You are the one broad brushing to suite your agenda one I know you believe is right, but damn, can those with good intentions be so wrong? You have to understand, that the guys who hijacked the airplanes, or the ones who attacked the subways in the U.K, or the guys decapitating people all over the world, have one thing in common, and it is not poverty it is not social ostracization, it is rather a strong belief in Islam and the tenants that are found within the doctrine.

I hear it all time - from what some would call "moderate Muslims" that the end is coming and all of these events are simply signs and pawns moving in divine order. Seriously consider what that means , and how at the most you can wish a moderate Muslim doesn't take it seriously and is much more secular. unfortunately, many aren't and they want to kill us because we are the kafir, we are the apostates, we are the cheaters. This isn't the same as a crazy group professing big bird and Sesame Street as a core doctrine, and it ridiculous and almost offensive you ignore the nuance and you make such a comparison.

We the left and the right need to unite and nip this problem in the bud but liberals are failing all of us, every time they make this augment with their good intentions.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

This is a super moderator folks. Lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This is a super moderator folks. Lol.

Tis sad.
...but we sure do LOVE us our Super Moderators, don't we folks?...yessirr!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join