It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: skywatcher44

originally posted by: Dumbass

A photo in now online of the two alleged Airport bombers..

twitter.com...

Yeah they are searching actively for the third man in the white coat

Looks like both those guys in black tops have a glove on their left hand ?

Good eye about the gloves. Look close, their hand is also atop a black lever or conduit reaching into their bags, the third man has no glove

Are those gloves the plastic protectors on the corners of each handle?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Daesh have claimed a responsibility with notices on twitter and to other news services..

twitter.com...

twitter.com... ( Arabic )

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
a reply to: IAMTAT

How does this relate to "political correctness"? If anything this is a result of bad polices thanks to the U.S and NATO over the century.

Oh, I see. A government's policy of war that may have consequences of non-specific collateral damage in a war zone equates to a predetermined senseless murder of innocent people in an airport and train station.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Daesh have claimed a responsibility with notices on twitter and to other news services..

twitter.com...

twitter.com... ( Arabic )

Surprise, surprise.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Saw this and I am wondering. After today's events does Brussels owe Donald Trump an Apology?

NY Times article from 1-27

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: jimmyx

You think I disagree that radical Iman's are horrible people? That bad people need to grow up and stop doing bad things?

I was simply addressing this phony notion that we have been "appeasing" them for the past 15 or 20 years.

Maybe we need to grow up a little bit too, because most of our own people have incredibly short memories, and even shorter attention spans, and seem to forget that our "appeasement" has come in the form of 15 years of rah rah war!

ok, I see your point....but let me ask you this....we were in Vietnam, and it is said that over a million Vietnamese from both south and north were killed, but do you see Vietnamese coming over here or going over to Europe, and preaching that western culture is the incarnate of evil?....do you see Vietnamese Americans, or European Vietnamese, strapping on suicide vests, or Vietnamese preaching "death to America and Europe? while they live in the various countries....do you see Russians,...(which during WW2 millions of their own people were killed by Germans)... do you see Russians coming over to Germany and blowing up innocent Germans, due to their own people being killed by them in the war?....millions of Japanese and westerners were killed during WW2, do you see Japanese coming over here to get "revenge" by blowing up innocent Americans?...or Americans going over and killing Japanese with suicide bombs?........

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: Plotus
a reply to: angeldoll That is so not so... We always do, the world changes a little more, it does not remain static, governments rise and fall. We must realize we are fighting a Religion, Islam.

It is Islam against the Infidel ..... period. If the West embraces refugees, it will certainly import terrorists, actively planning activity here in the US. So it seems prudent to actively round up these people and repatriate then to their home of origin. And yea, this is kind of like fighting the Borg........

That's what the want you to believe. TPTB want you to believe it's Islam. It's the Muslims. They don't want you to know that it's the Bush's, Clintons, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and any name associated with the founding of Wall Street. Nah, they have to keep you blinded so the can continue raping you and your children's children.

BS.....Muslims rape, torture, and kill their own people in their own countries, while at the same time telling westerners that they a peaceful people, that live under a peaceful religion. the brutalization of their own people cannot be blamed on bush, Clinton, or any other westerners......tell that to the family of a young Muslim teenage girl who is stoned to death BY HER OWN PEOPLE for kissing a boy in public......yeah right, because that's bush's fault or Clinton's fault....what a pile of stinking horse crap......

I REALLY hope that you are being sarcastic...if not...read on...

So...westerners don't rape and kill in their own country and then tell the world USA (or whatever country) is #1?. Give me a break! In fact, the west EXPORTS violence for the elites own profit! Wake up and stop giving excuses for the people, corporations and agencies who do the bidding for the elites. Just chug the Kool-Aid why don't ya?!?! Need a bib?

Christianity has been just brutal, albeit in SLIGHTLY different ways. And indeed it has evolved, yet it is about 1000 years older than Islam.

The current brutalization of "radical Islam" is spurred out of a multitude of complexities ranging from western sponsored coup's, wars for resources to the drastic situation that these people are by and large the debt slaves of the planet who get bombed, tarred and feathered all because they are "different", yet sit atop very profitable oil...

You know what, you have a lot of homework to do. I don't even know where to start with you. You CLEARLY have no clue about socioeconomic/colonial history of the 17th-21st century. And if you do, you have ignored it.

I am a busy person. I may lend a bit more knowledge to you later if I find time, but, good god...you are far gone. Please pick up a book at the very least.

Why are you even on this site? Do you read anything here or just try and start conflict with anyone who doesn't get down on your level?

Homework: Start by reading everything/ anything you can about colonialism...

On top of that I truly encourage you to read anything from any philosopher, your choosing. If you are an American, please read anything from John Locke, Thomas Paine or even Jean-Jaques Rousseau. OR anything from any of your founding fathers.

...then get back to me. Otherwise there really won't be any point to conversation. These bigoted opinions are NOT conversation and they are incredibly useless.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
a reply to: intrptr

Flash a photo and say: "They did it" and taaaaaah-daaaaaah. Everyone believes you. Wow. What a society we've become. Don't question anything, just accept what they tell us as "truth".

The gov't we pay to "protect us" (which is a joke) from these so-called "terrorists" have FAILED US. So, why do "the people" keep paying them for a job they are incapable of doing???? Would your employer: allow you to keep showing up late for work, keep paying you for the jobs you don't do, permit you to keep steal from them?

So......why do you?

If America is going to be "Great, again" (hahahaha) they're going to have to stand up and tell everyone in D.C.

You're FIRED!

That's how you make America "great", again. Stop kidding yourselves to think otherwise.

and then what?....go to a commercial?????....do a real estate deal???

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Sorry, the Bush's, Clintons, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and any name associated with the founding of Wall Street had nothing to do with this attack in Belgium, the 'attacks' this and last November in France or San Bernadino. 100's of innocent people killed. Not by big banks but Islam.

Make not mistake it was Islam. Not all of Islam. That is ignorant thinking. However, there are those who can be influenced and used by people like those mentioned above, but, remember, those people can start a war over nothing. Why would a few bombings in Belgium make a huge difference to move policy. At this point, they simply do it. Moderate Muslims fear the radicalized. They are killed in their own countries for non-belief. Imagine if a group of 20 Baptists decided to go one town over in Georgia, found a Catholic church and killed everyone. It never happens...but it does in Islam...every day.

It is simple conditioning, like you are doing accepting it. Wanting to blame someone other than the guilty. Obama himself speaking from Cuba said we must all come together. He could not even say Radical Islamic Terror. He said...

"This is yet another reminder that the world must unite," Obama said. "We must be together regardless of nationality or race or faith in fighting against the scourge of terrorism."

The scourge...like there is a group of Mormons waiting to hijack a plane...nope....just Islam
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-22T12:49:15-05:001215 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark Harris

twitter.com...

Good eye about the gloves. Look close, their hand is also atop a black lever or conduit reaching into their bags, the third man has no glove

I think you may be right, So where are their hands, in their pants (pocket)?

(post by timegentlemen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I almost never agree with you, but when I'd give that more stars if I could.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sad to see yet another attack.

Hope none of those suitcase bombs have made it on to a plane and just didn't explode yet.

My sympathies to the victims. Especially the traumatized children.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Not really, and I see your point, partially. However, I will argue that things are different now, with regard to asymmetrical warfare. Yes, we saw examples of terrorism pre the 1990's (Munich, 72, Northern ireland, et al), but it didn't really blossom until the 1990's when globalized instantaneous communication protocols became ubiquitous.

As to Vietnam: history is quite a bit more muddled than you might believe. Even after the US withdrew and the south fell to the North, the nation remained deeply divided as to the war. The two major camps fought bitterly over whether the war had been a civil war, as we maintained for example, or whether it was a united Vietnam that finally expelled the invading Americans (the traditional narrative of the communist North, for example).

As to Germany, one could argue that the Soviet urge for revenge was sated by their virtual annexation of half of Germany after the war; a situation that largely persisted until the wall came down 30 years ago.

Japan is likewise a very complex situation, but the traditional Military code before the armistice was that of Bushido, which eschewed asymmetrical strategies such as "not wearing uniforms" (pride) but embraced Kamikaze pilots (death before surrender).

You aren't wrong.

I'm not arguing that something different is happening here, but I don't think it can be reduced as simply as some of our politicos describe, and I feel that a lot of it can be attributed to instantaneous two-way private communication protocols ushered in by the rise of the world wide web, as one new variable, for example.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: timegentlemen

1) Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims.

I guess you are too young to remember the IRA? Maybe you haven't been watching the news recently that a new splinter group has started up again in Ireland? They're Irish Catholic terrorists, not muslims.

And what about 3rd and 4th generation muslims who have been born in the UK? Where do they fit in to your mass deporatation fantasy? We send them home? They're AT home.

2) Want to come to our country? - if you're a muslim the answer is NO!

Remember that little slanging match that went on in Europe between 1939 and 1945? - I'm sure you'll have heard of it. There was this chap called Hitler.

He said the same thing about the Jews.

Now I don't know about you, but both of my grandfathers fought in that war to stop him. I would imagine that yours did (or maybe your great-grandfathers) - way to go in pissing all over their graves.

If you want some bluntness, and non politically correct posting, then here's some - your post is an embarrassment to everyday English people who remember what this country was, what it has done, what it has stood for and will likely continue to do so.

If you cannot separate the actions of idiots from those of everyday, normal people, you are no better than extremists.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The gloves are part of a 'Dead Man's Switch'..the trigger is taped to their hands and by releasing their grips, they detonate.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Saw this and I am wondering. After today's events does Brussels owe Donald Trump an Apology?

NY Times article from 1-27

Say it, people: 'Trump was right!'

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Interestingly the news is still saying they are gloves. Could be a ref to black hand?

also, they found a third bomb which was blown up by the feds.... Seems the guy in white was a coordinator....
edit on 22-3-2016 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
They will choke first. But yes he was

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: timegentlemen

Not all men are rapists, but the vast majority of rapists are men.

Therefore, to remove the vast majority of rapes, remove all men.

Don't like that? Think it's unfair? TOUGH. The rights of women not to be raped are more important than men's rights to live in the same space.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join