It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Dumbass

Yeah they are searching actively for the third man in the white coat

Good luck, those guys look like they are wearing disguises. Wondering how they got those heavy suit cases into the airport, let alone (if hi explosive) where they got that from?

.... Not sure if this is relevant.... Some of the first images from the airport bombing on BBC news this morning were from Israeli T.V station I24.

I'll have to reserve judgment on that as well, without a link its hard for me to make other than general statements about the wider war of terror.

For instance, I know they already know what explosive was used, have taken residue samples and analyzed them, identifying source and lots even, from taggants or spectrum analysis. That would be some forensics we can sink teeth into, but will be the last thing they make public, further casting doubt and misinformation as a result.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll That is so not so... We always do, the world changes a little more, it does not remain static, governments rise and fall. We must realize we are fighting a Religion, Islam.

It is Islam against the Infidel ..... period. If the West embraces refugees, it will certainly import terrorists, actively planning activity here in the US. So it seems prudent to actively round up these people and repatriate then to their home of origin. And yea, this is kind of like fighting the Borg........

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Good luck, those guys look like they are wearing disguises. Wondering how they got those heavy suit cases into the airport, let alone (if hi explosive) where they got that from?

.... Not sure if this is relevant.... Some of the first images from the airport bombing on BBC news this morning were from Israeli T.V station I24.

What does any of it matter?

What the hell does it matter if they "catch" these terrorists?! THEY ARE PAWNS! The REAL terrorists are the western corporate banking elite and the corrupt governments that allow them to do what they do around the world!!!!!!

The mentality of droning "leadership" and going after terrorists who commit these atrocious acts is absolutely insane! It's literally the same thing as saying that you will kill an ant colony by burning each ant, one at a time with a magnifying glass.

TURN OFF THE THE BRAINWASHING BOXES!!!

If they catch them, the terrorism will NOT stop until all the world are debt slaves! The terrorism is not to turn everyone into a Muslim living in a one world caliphate. It is to turn everyone into scared yes men, who do as they are told, live off debt till they die and consume, consume, consume, consume, consume...until there is nothing left!
edit on ndpamTue, 22 Mar 2016 11:40:32 -0500k1603America/Chicago2240 by Sparkymedic because: after thoughts

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Flash a photo and say: "They did it" and taaaaaah-daaaaaah. Everyone believes you. Wow. What a society we've become. Don't question anything, just accept what they tell us as "truth".

The gov't we pay to "protect us" (which is a joke) from these so-called "terrorists" have FAILED US. So, why do "the people" keep paying them for a job they are incapable of doing???? Would your employer: allow you to keep showing up late for work, keep paying you for the jobs you don't do, permit you to keep steal from them?

So......why do you?

If America is going to be "Great, again" (hahahaha) they're going to have to stand up and tell everyone in D.C.

You're FIRED!

That's how you make America "great", again. Stop kidding yourselves to think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
Im going to visit relatives in Saskatoon in September. Might come back to you if they take me all the way down to Vegas, that´s something they mentioned we could do. Although, I wondered why not go to Montreal for gambling???
But I definitly want to go there if they offer it or I´ll "just" make a trip to there and then fly back to europe.
Might come back to your offer

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
today 3/22 is one interesting day in the big picture. Lot of conspiracies behind that number and it just happens that the 'historic' fly by of that comet is today too.
Of course its another dark day for everyone that is directly or inderectly affected by these attacks but could this be another distraction?

btw I would not be surprised if London is next. People should take these threats serious and understand that drills are there for a reason.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Standing ovation from this corner!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anyone in this thread blamed today's atrocity on refugees then used the bombings as a reason for the UK to leave Europe yet. ?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Anyone in this thread blamed today's atrocity on refugees then used the bombings as a reason for the UK to leave Europe yet. ?

I have no idea until now I have purposefully stayed well away.

Only peeked in to see what you might have to say about it.

Byeeeeeee.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
a reply to: angeldoll That is so not so... We always do, the world changes a little more, it does not remain static, governments rise and fall. We must realize we are fighting a Religion, Islam.

It is Islam against the Infidel ..... period. If the West embraces refugees, it will certainly import terrorists, actively planning activity here in the US. So it seems prudent to actively round up these people and repatriate then to their home of origin. And yea, this is kind of like fighting the Borg........

That's what the want you to believe. TPTB want you to believe it's Islam. It's the Muslims. They don't want you to know that it's the Bush's, Clintons, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and any name associated with the founding of Wall Street. Nah, they have to keep you blinded so the can continue raping you and your children's children.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: DBCowboy

We haven't been doing any appeasement though. We've been diplomatic about a refugee crisis we helped create with a crapload of bombing and shooting and arming various factions of locals to fight other factions of locals. You are literally confusing diplomatic appeals towards peaceful resolution with actual promoted military conflict in 5 nations over 15 years to the tune of 1.5 trillion dollars.

it doesn't matter what the west does anymore, Islamic extremists WANT the west to engage in a war with Islam. if the west does not engage, there will still be bombings aimed at provoking us into a war. Islam needs to clean up it's own act before blaming others....the atrocities brought to bear on their own people, for minor infractions to religious Muslim "law", negates any type of moral authority they think they hold.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

What does any of it matter?

What the hell does it matter if they "catch" these terrorists?! THEY ARE PAWNS! The REAL terrorists are the western corporate banking elite and the corrupt governments that allow them to do what they do around the world!!!!!!

The mentality of droning "leadership" and going after terrorists who commit these atrocious acts is absolutely insane! It's literally the same thing as saying that you will kill an ant colony by burning each ant, one at a time with a magnifying glass.

TURN OFF THE THE BRAINWASHING BOXES!!!

If they catch them, the terrorism will NOT stop until all the world are debt slaves! The terrorism is not to turn everyone into a Muslim living in a one world caliphate. It is to turn everyone into scared yes men, who do as they are told, live off debt till they die and consume, consume, consume, consume, consume...until there is nothing left!

It's all relevant because we can build a better idea of what happened.
I turned my t.v off after about an hour of the same headlines - (Seen it all before)
It's all interconnected.

My sympathies go out to the victims, victims of a darker agenda.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

If America is going to be "Great, again" (hahahaha) they're going to have to stand up and tell everyone in D.C.

You're FIRED!

American exceptionalism is a myth, sold to the worlds nations. In reality the US government has been meddling and overthrowing nations from way back. It just getting harder to cover up in this day and age of internet.

Thank god for that. If the world stops buying into the lies and rhetoric spewing from our main stream media about the need to make war in the Middle East, we would just dry up and fade away and nations in the EU and beyond wouldn't have a big target painted on their back.

It easy for us to play war on terror, we're thousands of miles away from the continents of Eurasia, Africa and Middle East, protected by the giant moats of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

But not protected from the instant two way communication possible on the web…

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: seentoomuch
Im going to visit relatives in Saskatoon in September. Might come back to you if they take me all the way down to Vegas, that´s something they mentioned we could do. Although, I wondered why not go to Montreal for gambling???
But I definitly want to go there if they offer it or I´ll "just" make a trip to there and then fly back to europe.
Might come back to your offer

Nice trip itinerary! Keep me on your list! I always enjoy meeting ATS members in our age group.

STM

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eagleyedobserver
today 3/22 is one interesting day in the big picture. Lot of conspiracies behind that number and it just happens that the 'historic' fly by of that comet is today too.
Of course its another dark day for everyone that is directly or inderectly affected by these attacks but could this be another distraction?

btw I would not be surprised if London is next. People should take these threats serious and understand that drills are there for a reason.

Another sign from the illuminati. At SOME POINT, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO START SEEING THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS, AND STOP BEING THE SUCKERS TPTB ARE COUNTING ON.

You're funding your demise!!!! Your HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS are paying for your own entrapment!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You think I disagree that radical Iman's are horrible people? That bad people need to grow up and stop doing bad things?

I was simply addressing this phony notion that we have been "appeasing" them for the past 15 or 20 years.

Maybe we need to grow up a little bit too, because most of our own people have incredibly short memories, and even shorter attention spans, and seem to forget that our "appeasement" has come in the form of 15 years of rah rah war!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

That's what the want you to believe. TPTB want you to believe it's Islam. It's the Muslims. They don't want you to know that it's the Bush's, Clintons, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and any name associated with the founding of Wall Street. Nah, they have to keep you blinded so the can continue raping you and your children's children.

BS.....Muslims rape, torture, and kill their own people in their own countries, while at the same time telling westerners that they a peaceful people, that live under a peaceful religion. the brutalization of their own people cannot be blamed on bush, Clinton, or any other westerners......tell that to the family of a young Muslim teenage girl who is stoned to death BY HER OWN PEOPLE for kissing a boy in public......yeah right, because that's bush's fault or Clinton's fault....what a pile of stinking horse crap......

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: skywatcher44
A photo in now online of the two alleged Airport bombers..

twitter.com...

Looks like both those guys in black tops have a glove on their left hand ?
The guy in the white coat is Maybe just passing the other two and not with them. ( Although reports were of two explosions and then later a controlled explosion of a found suicide vest ? ) Edit suicide vest to suspicious package..
As an add on one report on twitter states ? Russian media is stating that they are Isis fighters from Belarus ( with one with a Dagistan origin )
Links to a Russian language article .. twitter.com...

Good eye about the gloves. Look close, their hand is also atop a black lever or conduit reaching into their bags, the third man has no glove or black 'rod" extending down into his suitcase. He's probably the one set to delay his device, the others are suicide (release lever when ready) bombers.

In comparison, image pulling the pin on a grenade and wandering thru the airport, holding the lever down until reaching your target.

If thats not face cream to make them appear white[r], they do look kind of pale…
edit on 22-3-2016 by intrptr because: added pic

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Come over to the US you can live off of taxpayer dollars!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

TBH, i cannot blame you for saying that .

Yes, thats true . If west continues to allow refugees in, there are higher possibilities that there will be a big scale terrorist attack like what we saw today in Belgium . period .

thats true and no way in hell i can deny that simple logic . you allow 10.000 refugees and of course you've got yourself at least 1 terrorist . why ? cause they are bad people . they crave for such opportunities .

but hear me out : As human beings its our JOB to do that . we cannot ignore the livelihood of those 9.999 innocent souls in fear of that 1 terrorist . ME is one big refugee camp . we cannot hold more . we're done !

the only way these people can go is west . you either accept them or ......

or you leave them to die . thats it .

Now lets take a moment back and put ourselves in the shoes of those people ! whats our difference with them ? the location which we were born in ? they are in need . no one likes being looked down on ! no one likes to be condescended . these people are being humiliated on a daily basis just because they want to exercise their inevitable right to live . OMG. just think about it .

if u don't want to help them, then who should ?

and for lord's sake's people should stop blaming Islam or Arabs for that matter . thats got nothing to do with that .

Europol :

All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t !!!

www.loonwatch.com...

www.europol.europa.eu...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join