It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: DBCowboy

Man, if only you would have been in charge, post 911. Just think how much safer we would all be if you had rushed in with a trillion dollars worth of ordinance and laid waste to entire countries full of "those other guys."

This would have all been over so much more quickly!

How much safer are we now?

How safe were we when they tried to blow the towers the first time under Clinton?

How safe are the people in Brussels?

Paris?

My solution is to fight.

I'd love to hear a different solution.

Appeasement sure has helped, hasn't it. Just ask all the dead and injured today.

Fight?..."Fight" you say?? THAT'S CRAZY TALK!
Gosh...I never figured you for a 'racistbigotIslamophobe'.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A talking head just made a great point - "Brussels is the heart of the EU/NATO." And it's overrun with radicals, has been for a while and the West is unable to stop it.

Hell, half of us are unwilling to do anything to stop it.

If measures so far have done nothing then the only thing left is war? I hope not but I don't see moderate Islam doing anything to curb the radical elements, reform or self-censure their communities at large.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Jakal26

There are no good guys.

There is my side and their side.

I want my side to win.

I don't want "my side" harmed.

I want to kill, end, defeat, blow up, erase, "their side.

Lol, it was that very same idea percolating from Bush's pie hole that has exasperated this whole "war on terrorism". You are with us or the enemy. Yay! Let's spend another decade and trillions of debt to make rich people more rich. Brilliant.

God love us.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: skywatcher44
A photo in now online of the two alleged Airport bombers..

twitter.com...

Yeah they are searching actively for the third man in the white coat

Looks like both those guys in black tops have a glove on their left hand ?
The guy in the white coat is Maybe just passing the other two and not with them. ( Although reports were of two explosions and then later a controlled explosion of a found suicide vest ? ) Edit suicide vest to suspicious package..
As an add on one report on twitter states ? Russian media is stating that they are Isis fighters from Belarus ( with one with a Dagistan origin )
Links to a Russian language article .. twitter.com...
edit on 22 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added more

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We haven't been doing any appeasement though. We've been diplomatic about a refugee crisis we helped create with a crapload of bombing and shooting and arming various factions of locals to fight other factions of locals. You are literally confusing diplomatic appeals towards peaceful resolution with actual promoted military conflict in 5 nations over 15 years to the tune of 1.5 trillion dollars.

edit on 22-3-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Can someone please explain the references above to "322"?
Of course it is the date, but is there some importance in this date?
I must have missed that.
Thank you!

"Skull and bones secret society bush jr and john Kerry.. 322 is their secret number.
That's what the other posters refer to.
Yale..

Just google it.

They are connecting this event to that based on it being the 22nd of March.

Loose connection in my mind.

Really? A loose connection?

May as well log off now then since it's that far fetched......

An incident on 3/22 broadcast around the world all day....

edit on 22-3-2016 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
Filed an abuse thingy? Haha.

You know what he said to me when I explained that they threw the interior of a broken toy traktor (complete with steering wheel) against the top of the van then ricocheted on my head from the first floor? I dared to raise my fist against the face in the window and what I got was a whole bunch of people trying to intimidate me, gathering outside the room I was working in and won´t make way when I needed to leave it, nor give me the feeling it´s okay to leave for a second without locking up the notebook and all the interfaces and equipment in the room.

(translated)
He said: "And what am I supposed to do?"
I said: "Contact the management of this #hole"
He: "Oh, that does not change anything"
I: "So it be. I refuse to go back there, send another one"
He: "ok ok! I will make a call"

After that we always had a security guy hanging around all day.
He told me some stories but we´re getting offtopic.

I would not have done this if it was my main job. It´s not my main job, I´m glad. Retired from my real job and I was just helping out the owner of the company here and there. Because people who are able to program those systems were/are scarce and the owner knows me personally so I stocked up my rent a bit and be busy for the day.

Sad, I know.

edit on 22-3-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Appeasement, "diplomacy", "winning hearts and minds", looks like Brussels.

That's all we have been doing is appeasing. And they attack. The only thing left is to surrender.

Either that or fight.

Because the terrorists are not on the "same page" as the rest of us. They don't use "Rules of Engagement". They don't believe in the Geneva Convention.

They don't believe is diplomatic or political solutions.

They want us dead of surrendered.

It's asymmetric warfare when they are killing us and we are trying to broker peaceful negotiations.

We have been fighting in the ME for a long time now,that's a fact. You say thet "they" are killing us,well who do you think the bombs have killed in Afghanistan,Iraq,Syria,Libya ? I don't blame you for thinking the way you do. I mean, when these terrorist cowards strike in Western world the MSM is all over it, but when we bomb a hospital,wedding or a funural than it's just colleteral damage and makes hardly headlines anywhere. I understand your feelings but the reality is quite different. Every single nation that can be considered as a military pover is involved in Syria, How much more war do you want ? The war on terror is just as stupid as war on drugs. When you destroy a terrorist camp or a drug lab another one pops out.

edit on 22-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

A photo in now online of the two alleged Airport bombers..

twitter.com...

Looks like both those guys in black tops have a glove on their left hand ?
The guy in the white coat is Maybe just passing the other two and not with them. ( Although reports were of two explosions and then later a controlled explosion of a found suicide vest ? )

All three with 1 similar bag on their trolley...the guys on the left are defo together. Perhaps the third man is coordinating?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

There's no pleasing them or you, apparently.

(chuckle) Stop bombing the Middle East, that would be a good start.

And stop identifying all of Islam with these attacks, the ones carrying this out are not only murderers, but lying too, pretending to be 'religious'.

They blame All of christiandom, that 'pleases' you to no end, I'm sure.

This is nothing short of the truth. I have elaborated on another thread in response to these horrific attacks about how this is NOT Islam. This is the hijacked version of Islam spreading fear and preying on the tiny minds of a scared and VERY controlled people.

Essentially, ISIS are the corporate banking elite's crony's. The Death Economy which supports terroristic radical Islam, is hell bent on spreading fear and loathing across the globe so their tentacles of debt slavery can extend to every inch of this planet. The Jackals have been set loose to do their bidding and are at the very least brainwashed into believing that what they do is for the good of some assbackwards religion, which only exists in the minds of the elite. This is NOT Islam. I thought everyone here was well aware of all this since 9/11!!!

Everyone should stop and take pause and question the direction of the economic powers in the world. Why ally with such bottom feeder "leaders" such as Turkey's Erdogan or King Salman of Saudi Arabia? Ask yourself why the west even entertains Saudi Arabia as an ally?

Clearly oil and the profits it entails, above anything else of course. The alliance is a money laundering scheme set up by US govt/ corporations since the OPEC crisis, so they will always have access to cheap oil. All done on the backs of Roosevelt and the Quincey agreement directly signed after Yalta at the end of WWII. Meanwhile these corporations launch SA and the Gulf states from the 7th century into the 21st century within a 40 year span with materialism, which is provided by the west. Thus, funneling funds directly into the pockets of Treasury's and western corporations, while getting the plebs to buy the gas supplied by the Arabs! With the fallout from those actions, they manipulate the idiots who still buy into the cultures and religions to fight each other over such stupid things as quotes from a really old really poorly written book, choose your flavor!

If you give into the fear of terrorism and essentially blame Islam with one stroke of a brush, you are allowing yourself to be USED by a corrupt elite to spread debt slavery with a death economy.

Radical Islam is a symptom of a greater problem. That problem is the Death Economy perpetuated by western banking elites and corrupt, bought governments. The only way to stop it all is to stop the corrupt governments and the banking elite.

How do you do this? Vote against the establishment. Vote with your money. Be conscious of others in the world besides yourself and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU THINK AND DO!

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
We can't kill our way out of this.

In case anyone asks if I have the answer, of course I don't.

We are going to need to reach different conclusions on how to end this. I don't know what that is, except we can't kill our way out of this, and neither can they.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Good luck, those guys look like they are wearing disguises. Wondering how they got those heavy suit cases into the airport, let alone (if hi explosive) where they got that from?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

We aren't fight the war effectively.

The ROE has changed.

Sure, we spend billions and use drones to bomb a wedding or hospital. And I think I know why. They (The US) does it on purpose. They need to create a perennial enemy. That way they can justify cost.

The US government is like the pharmaceutical industry.

Pharma doesn't ever look for a cure, they look for a treatment. Cures are a one-time deal. Treatments last a lifetime.

The US government doesn't want to fight to win, they only fight enough to insure that there is a reason to fight next year.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
A talking head just made a great point - "Brussels is the heart of the EU/NATO." And it's overrun with radicals, has been for a while and the West is unable to stop it.

Hell, half of us are unwilling to do anything to stop it.

If measures so far have done nothing then the only thing left is war? I hope not but I don't see moderate Islam doing anything to curb the radical elements, reform or self-censure their communities at large.

You/ the talking head are indeed correct, to some degree.

However, the REAL radicals are in the central banks and governments that allow a Death Economy (Western Economics) to exists and thrive!

You can truly do something about that, but everyone seems to still have their head in the sand. Or no one wants to admit that all this ISIS/ terrorist BS is actually due to raping the planet for resources while turning everyone else into a debt slave.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Dumbass

Good luck, those guys look like they are wearing disguises. Wondering how they got those heavy suit cases into the airport, let alone (if hi explosive) where they got that from?

.... Not sure if this is relevant.... Some of the first images from the airport bombing on BBC news this morning were from Israeli T.V station I24.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Big applause to you sir, very well put. Due to media saturation (the news is non stop now) its getting harder to pull back and see the forest through the trees (the big picture).

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

LOL @ airport security!

WHAT A JOKE!

Just another way to make everyone FEEL safe, while also making them feel like cattle with no rights.

I truly feel bad for the fools that get molested and buy into the "necessity" of checkpoints, scanners, armed guards and their dogs!

Problem. Reaction. Solution. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
LOL @ airport security!

WHAT A JOKE!

Problem. Reaction. Solution. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Full agreement. There's only one way to deal with 'the problem' everyone is acutely aware of. Throw the bums out. Send 'em back to the desert where they belong. Then ... set fire to the bleeding-heart liberals who invited 'em in in the first place.

Get rid of airport security and make the following statement: If you mess with us ... you will die.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In regards of the recent actuality development in Brussels, I will share further my thoughts on the matter this topic.
Given the flow of conflicting information available at the moment, let's focus on what we know for sure : 3 explosions occurred in Brussels - 1 in the tube near the EU institutions - 2 at Brussels airport near the join Brussels/American Airlines check-in desk and Starbucks cafe.

It was to be expected in the aftermath of the arrest of Salah Abdeslam who started talking to police while some of his siblings were still on the run.

I won't complain about the fact that we are struck in this asymmetric conflict, we've been part of this - some would call it - WWIII as we've been part of every major military conflict that struck Europe during the last centuries. Also, because of the institutions hosted in Brussels and because of the behaviour of Belgium itself.
We did well so far catching the guys, I guess you can't win all time. Let's try to do our best and consider the victims.

Could we have prevented this to happen if we had put a curfew under Molenbeek and searched for Muslim inhabited houses until we made sure there was no reason to lock anyone ? Or lock everyone and then release them on subjective criteria. Probably, let's be honest, but the main idea of ISIS is to destroy human values and replace it by his own vision of thing, so ...
If someone wants to test my prediction abilities about the would be perpetrators, here is mine : it's not the PKK nor Assad.

The main problem is once again to figure out the reasons of such acts, and one may not have the right tools to do it if he can't objectively consider irrefutable evidence or vilify people by his own certainty knowing the 'right truth'. One should always look back at history in order to get right lessons out of it and it this case, the last time Brussels Airport was stuck was in 1979 was when someone threw hand grenades at a platform for passengers of an El Al flight.

Speaking of which ...
I am labelled as an antisemite by modern standards ... as I dare to criticize Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians and as anyone would as well, if he ever dared to say that Israel is an Apartheid state.
Even my own wife is typical Aryan : blonde with blue eyes and a German-sounding family name ... you know like Amy Schumer. And I'm not even jealous when she tells me she has a crush for this guy in his Mad-Max and Scottish outfit :

OK. So, what's embarrassing to look at in this context ?

What can conclude from that ?
Mordechai Vanunu was right.
Amanpour acts as spokesperson of US international policy.
Going after but Syria was just meant to please an allied US country while staying silent on the said country own WMDs. No direct advantage beside enforcing the concept of 'sphere of influence'.

We can now add at this stage the fact that, in Syria, recently, the US also decided to reshape its air force configuration by removing the precisions strike capable B-1 and introducing the carpet-bomb B-52 instead.
What are really US intention ? Neutralising ISIS like you presumably did for the last 5 years ? With carpet bombing and no, or very questionable, ground troops ?
Do you really need to bomb a whole country for a single leader that annoys you ?
Don't you have any decent sniper in house ?

So when I end up publishing pictures like theses :

It's because they bear a message.
It's humour, I know humour can hurt but it's meant at letting you understand that it may be time to change what Putin calls your 'American imperialists ambitions' - for your own good - , given that, when you look closer at them it is not even for your direct profit. And it's not always about Israel, it was pretty much the same in Libya but there it was mainly for the Frenchs through BHL.

I can't imagine a world without Jews. That would be boring as hell as all major comedians are Jewish.
But I understand that people may lose their patience and be pissed off against all those of have the ambition to dictate their views.

The problem, from my Belgian point of view, is that here as well, there are no mainstream politician who have the right 'foreign policy' stance either. The one who went speaking with Assad is a Flemish separatist and among the French speaking there was just a maverick that hasn't been re-elected.

I guess that the problem will be solved once people start to realise that it is in their own interest to mind their own business.

People are getting fed up in Europe by this kind of attitude. And the real anti-americans will keep on targeting your 'interests' wherever they are. While your friends will keep on saying unpleasant things ... for your own good. Remember when the French Foreign minister realsed his UN speech before you invaded Iraq ... What was your reaction ? How did it turn out afterwards ?

And pushing for hate speech against the Muslims or the Jews at large has no sense either.
There will likely be a police crackdown on Muslims in Belgium. They deserved it as well, they should have better policed - by themselves their own microcosm - if they really think these perpetrators are rotten apples.
Only an imbecile will never change his mind and only an idiot keeps on doing the same mistake over and over again.

What are the US guys doing in the sea of China ? ... yeah I know, it's off-topic.
Let's just hope that some injured people are not turning into more casualties.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: seentoomuch
Filed an abuse thingy? Haha.

You know what he said to me when I explained that they threw the interior of a broken toy traktor (complete with steering wheel) against the top of the van then ricocheted on my head from the first floor? I dared to raise my fist against the face in the window and what I got was a whole bunch of people trying to intimidate me, gathering outside the room I was working in and won´t make way when I needed to leave it, nor give me the feeling it´s okay to leave for a second without locking up the notebook and all the interfaces and equipment in the room.

(translated)
He said: "And what am I supposed to do?"
I said: "Contact the management of this #hole"
He: "Oh, that does not change anything"
I: "So it be. I refuse to go back there, send another one"
He: "ok ok! I will make a call"

After that we always had a security guy hanging around all day.
He told me some stories but we´re getting offtopic.

I would not have done this if it was my main job. It´s not my main job, I´m glad. Retired from my real job and I was just helping out the owner of the company here and there. Because people who are able to program those systems were/are scarce and the owner knows me personally so I stocked up my rent a bit and be busy for the day.

Sad, I know.

Okay, I'm adding to the list:

Any family that has 3 personal complaints against them is out. And I would consider throwing the toy at you complaint worthy, as well as them relieving themselves in the hallway as a just complaint. If they want to behave like animals they can do that in their homeland, not ours. It seems the "snowflake" generation doesn't understand that if you allow it once it will just continue. A firm law will change their rotten behavior.

Hey, am glad you don't have to put up with this daily. I'm semi-retired too. If you ever visit Texas let me know, I'll show you and yours my town, Austin. Hope you like steak!

STM

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join