It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Trump was right again! Political Correctness is killing us.
He and and his new foreign policy adviser, Walid Farris are all over the news today...and people are listening.
Where's Obama, again?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
They are on an active manhunt for suspects. Earlier they were posting on Twitter (Belgian authorities) asking for all pics or videos from the witnesses. They have raided somewhere already near where the Paris suspect was found.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
At a baseball game. So good to know he has his priorities in place.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

How does this relate to "political correctness"? If anything this is a result of bad polices thanks to the U.S and NATO over the century.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916

How does this relate to "political correctness"? If anything this is a result of bad polices thanks to the U.S and NATO over the century.

Priceless.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

are they supposed to win or are they supposed to continue indefinatly the 9-11 trauma based mind control psyop to rake the billions in for the military industrial complex I can link General Valleley and other nsa/us psyop spooks to these guys its quite possible the whole war on terror is a scam with radical muslims the useful idiots.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
just now.

controlled explosion by the bomb squad at the university VUB

twitter.com...
edit on 22-3-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's the truth IAMTAT. Because of all the wars in these countries people are leaving in hordes for safety. Unfortunately terrorist will pose as migrants to cause chaos in European countries.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

They only loose, when we refuse to change our ways, refuse to exchange Liberty for all, for our own securities sake. We have to be as determined to die free, as they are to kill us. Most people seem not to have the stomach for it, which is pathetic if you ask me.

Well yay for introducing the feel good factor, lets just do nothing and continue the current policy and enjoy the dying, liberty for all, come to Europe and inflict whatever humiliation, misery and suffering you like on us and we'll still be embracing our suicidal Leftist dogma which helpfully informs us that we deserve it anyway...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Unfortunately terrorist will pose as migrants to cause chaos in European countries.

Right. As I said...Trump was right again.
Political Correctness is killing us.
Beautiful Brussels is becoming a disaster area.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
just now.

controlled explosion by the bomb squad at the university VUB

twitter.com...

Was it a bomb? Not much info on Twitter. Just VUB saying it was controlled by bomb squad. Not sure if it was a bomb or suspicious item blown up as a precaution.

Though this thread is so far off tangent I don't expect a response lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

idk what it was. I was just keeping track as the campus was on lockdown apparently

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Unfortunately terrorist will pose as migrants to cause chaos in European countries.

Right. As I said...Trump was right again.
Political Correctness is killing us.
Beautiful Brussels is becoming a disaster area.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If they were winning they would not have to attack civilian targets like godless pussies.

What and the War on Terror or Operation Enduring Freedom in the Middle East did not kill civilians in the hundreds of the thousands and displaced millions? The godless pussies more aptly describes Washington or London who bomb from remote control, use DU weapons, and deprive the displaced of humanitarian aid; causing the rise of Terrorism worldwide.

What you fail to realize is that the only winners are the Arms suppliers and the banking industries who fund deficit spending throwing it all onto the Taxpayer.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I remember the 90s Biggest News Events. Bill and Monica, Mandela Freed, Rwanda, Timothy McVeigh, Princess Diana, ect - Hardly a mention about Muslim Extremists.

Since the West has set the Middle East on Fire with Smart Bombs, Cluster Bombs, Depleted Uranium ect and turned the whole region into a Living Hell, Terrorism has Risen and flourished.

ALL BECAUSE OF WMD's that NEVER EXISTED.

And now Europe, not America has to deal with these Extremly Pissed Off Refugees.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Okay, going to post something that will probably be considered very controversial. I lived in Paris in the mid nineties, and experienced the horror of the St. Michelle Metro attacks. My husband and I helped and watched the emergency crews carrying the victims out on stretchers. In reaction to the attacks there was a strong movement for a more stringent vetting of migrants, refugees, etc.

It was proposed that all migrants, refugees and first generation migrants would have to leave the country and reapply, that they would have psych exams and would have to have a French sponsor who was not of ME or African descent write a character reference and guarantee that the person would not commit any crimes. If said person committed any crimes the sponsor would share the same jail sentence.

I know, pretty intense, right? But that was the sentiments at the time. Perhaps Europe should revisit this method in a watered down version? For example:

A 6 month warning that this will begin:

1. The migrants, refugees and 1st generation do not have to leave but must report for a psych exam to see how well they have assimilated into society, i.e. learning the language, getting involved in local events, etc.

2. A sponsor not of ME or African descent and who is a citizen of said country would write a character reference and guarantee that the migrant will not commit any crimes and if they do commit a crime the sponsor will share the same jail sentence.

3. The sponsor can only sponsor one family.

4. If it is found the migrants/refugees are not assimilating or if any family member has committed a crime the whole family is deported to whatever their country of origin is. Even if it was a generation ago. Any property that was owned will be sold and the funds sent to the migrant/refugee.

Some sort of guidelines are needed, if not the above then what?

Okay, there ya go, attack me in 3 . . .2 . . .1 . . .

STM

edit on 22-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Regards, from a fellow ancient emperor! But dont expect much support on such an alarmist website.

In the minds of far too many, the 'west' is immaculate, perfect, can do no wrong. When we kill half a million civilians in Iraq, and tens of thousands in Afghanistan, on top of dozens of other countries, it is of no consequence. We like to conveniently forget our sins, as hatred is the easier option.

I am reminded of Stoltenberg's answer to terrorist attacks, "Our response is more democracy, more openness, and more humanity." But unfortunately, public answer is to satisfy globalist desires: more security, more spying, more police state. Terrorism wins out in the end when freedom dies.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reports of evacuation of Tihange, a nuclear plant

Unknown what the reason is, maybe just a precaution

twitter.com...
edit on 22-3-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: khnum
Okay, no worries. I follow you now. All the same, I don't see how you can pluck a verse from the Bible and make any kind of definitive statement that this is what "322" refers to. At the very best, it's a guess. Nothing more. There is not even reason why the verse reference has to come from Genesis.

Travelling down the road of trying to tie dates to specific verses in Holy Scripture is fraught with pitfalls. Considering the possibilities of who perpetrated these attacks (or at least, who organized them), we are supposedly looking at something to do with "ISIS" and/or its followers/supports. In that case, you could also seek references in the Holy Koran, either on the basis of "22/3" or by using the Islamic calendar. This year is 1437 A.H. which began in mid-October of our year 2015. Today is the 12th day of the month of Jamadil Thani. (Here is an Islamic Calendar

See how complicated this line of thinking can get? Whose calendar do we use? Whose scripture? And does using one calendar exclude the other's scripture? We simply don't know. We can't even be sure if the date has any special relevance at all in this case.

To be fair, considering the major attacks in London were on 7/7/2005, it suggests that at least in that case, the planners took our dating system into account -- if they were looking for any symbolism on that basis at all. But the reasoning could be simpler: perhaps they just wanted to be sure that the Brits and Americans would both recall the same day and month.

As I mentioned, over here in Europe we also talk of "9/11". Because that's what Americans call it -- as is their right for the events that occurred on their own soil. I would never try and suggest they should say "11/9" instead. And as today is 22/3 for us in Europe then if we want to attach it as a "name" for this attack, then that numbering convention should be followed by Americans as well. Fair is fair.

link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Signed, except for point 4.
Just send the criminal away, not the whole family.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join