It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Airport Explosions

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Friend of me is now at Zaventem (village) to transport lost people to their homes, hoping to make money on it.

It is only 30km's from here...

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's rot.

They have been doing this at least as far back as the Barbary Pirates meaning they've been pirating, enslaving and generally carrying on as if they have a right to inflict misery on the non-muslims. Heck, you can study their beginnings and ever since people didn't just fall into line behind Mohammad, he's been spreading his religion by the sword and there have been Muslims following his fine example ever since.

It offends them that people dare to think and believe differently and while you can say the same about people of every religious persuasion, when Muslims decide to get obnoxious about it, they tend to pick up weapons and get violent because that's what Mohammad did. Until such a time as the religion reinterprets itself to phase out that version of Mohammad's perfect example, the rest of us will be seeing this go on.

Trying to blame yourself, myself, or any of our countries for this is just so much futility. But if you really believe what you wrote, then you might as well convert now because that's the only way to make peace them. Go get Mohammad in your life.

link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire

originally posted by: Now2016
a reply to: BlueAjah

Its Secret Society "Skull and Bones"

wow this thread has gone out of control

Here's another one for ya.

3 Bombs were detonated in Brussels, Belgium. B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet so B,B is 2,2

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: laurentius

hoping to make money on it.

REALLY

Gotta make a dollar, right? Sick. How about just giving them a ride??? Your friend is a POS (piece of $hit)
edit on 3/22/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
enough is enough europe is at war with muslim extremists will be a losing battle no border controls for reugees and daily mor extermests enter they should just send a b2 with a 25 megatonne bomb and wipe it of the earth in the next five years ther will be more and more of these attacks

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hopefully, Obama can get some emergency advice from Raoul Castro on how the U.S. is responsible for this.

(post by ZeroFurrbone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: laurentius
Friend of me is now at Zaventem (village) to transport lost people to their homes, hoping to make money on it.

I would rethink the quality of friends you have. But that's just me. Sick, just sick.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: Telos

Religion.

No religion - more peace

Right, tell that to all the non-religious dictators across history who kept purging different segments of their populations in an effort to creation that perfect utopia. Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao ... I'm sure all the bodies in the mass graves they created would agree that their societies were perfect marvels of irreligious bliss.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Bravo...

It's a frustrating point of view.

Disgusted by Republicans who have no history who assume the ME has been this way since 610 and demonize all Muslims.

Frustrated by Middle Class liberals who hide their head in the sand and don't get that because of our actions in that region, ALONG WITH ISSUES indigenous to that region (stoning practiced by many religions there, not just Islam) it's not a good idea to let immigrants from that region in, even if we caused the havoc..

Liberals are stuck on their ideology that no civilization other then Western should be criticized, Conservatives are stuck on their ideology that no other civilization should get praised.

I see the in the middle and am frustrated with both sides. I've been staunchly against Islamaphobia,... But I am also staunchly against this Liberal mental block against seeing what is happening and not protecting the fruits of Western Civilization, which is secularism and humanism, colonialism be damned.

Nice point about Afghanistan being forward thinking mid twentieth century.. It's important to note, it was forward thinking in Metro areas, but there have always been more, let's say rural elements in the mountains and the cut off regions.

I read a great book by a Muslim author complaining about the Post Modern attack on Modernity. As good natured as the academics are in their post modern middle class wormhole, He was dissapointed to find that the whole modernism project had been completely abandoned by intellectuals in the ME, to detrimental effect.

edit on 22-3-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ha ha ha Ductators are made by beliefs. Beliefs for greatness. I said no religion and beliefs.

Those guus have cults toward the leader. The belief that the leader is the chosen . That all should obey him.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

For someone who doesn't believe in beliefs, you better look in the mirror. You have them. Your belief in no beliefs is in and of itself ... a belief.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I don't know what a POS is, but yes, he is sick, money is all he thinks about.

He even transports them without a drivers license, he has it back tomorrow.
I should be driving his car as usual but I refused today, I don't want to be there.

And I already know when he gets busted that I am the one to blame...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dawg...

You blew my mind

link   

why can't terrorists aim at people with power?

Why do they aim at normal peope, and just making everyone mad?

Do they want to win or just kill people? Killing people has no effect. Just makes it harder for the next attack.

It is almost like they want people to fear them and unite together

Because people with power have men and women with guns around them.

Sort of the very definition of terrorism.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: laurentius

wow.. What a #ing #! Trying to make money of people who just survived a terrorist attack. #ing dick

U 'vriend' is ne mongool!
edit on 22-3-2016 by Uberus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: Telos

Religion.

No religion - more peace

Right, tell that to all the non-religious dictators across history who kept purging different segments of their populations in an effort to creation that perfect utopia. Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao ... I'm sure all the bodies in the mass graves they created would agree that their societies were perfect marvels of irreligious bliss.

Good points. In the newly created atheistic lands where religion was persecuted and you could be murdered for adhering to one, the leaders still went ahead and mass slaughtered dozens of millions of people.

In fact, if what I recall about history is correct, Stalin was one of the greatest mass murderers in history, slaughering many more of his own people than Hitler did.

So realistically, thinking that getting rid of religion will solve mankind's problems is just a big farce. In fact,when religion is done away with, things will be drastically a lot worse than they are today.

A world where-in religion plays no more a role, will be the ultimate dump-hole of human misery. (I realize that religion is a big cause of human misery, but mankind without it is going to be a lot lot lot worse off with world-wide imposed ban on freedom of speech, press, thought, and assembly.)
edit on 22-3-2016 by LifeisGrand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thats why terrorists will never win.

Most likely they will just make more and more people unite against them.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
For the astute watcher of Europe and its demographic trends, attacks like these were only a matter of time. This has been in the brewing for a long time now.

Europe has been taking in Muslim immigrants like the US takes in latino ones, and while the US generally tends to do a better job assimilating immigrants assuming we don't allow in more than we can handle, European countries aren't as open culturally despite all their pretensions. So they've wound up with large and growing underclasses living on state welfare full of angry, disaffected young men.

There are no-go zones for local law enforcement and there have been riots in countries like France even though the US media generally ignores them or ignores the demographics of who carries on those riots.

Most of the native cultures of Europe are in negative growth spirals while their locked in lower classes are the only growth curves in their populations they have meaning their disaffected classes have been growing faster than they have.

Now you have the relatively unchecked flood of migrants coming from areas full of radicals interacting with the homegrown radicals.

This was bound to start happening sooner or later, and I don't see it getting any better anytime soon. I am so sorry for the people of Europe. You are becoming the next Middle East.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

I don't believe it. I know way too many fammilies torn apart because of radical religion.

Atheists have beter life. They do not haven to worry about death and afterlife or go and pray to something that wont answer their prayers.

Peopls find hope in belief. But if thy could only find hope in the world around us rather into the unknown. To live for the future rather than the past.

Religion is bad. I do not belive things will get worse if it is gone. Humans do not need gods to survive. They need each other.

edit on 22-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: Sorry for the bad grammar. Im on phone.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join